bomb at loveland high school

bomb at loveland high school

Posted in the Loveland Forum

lalabitch

Dayton, OH

#1 Oct 23, 2009
uhm, so today we had a bomb threat at the high school. "Bomb at noon" was written on the bathroom wall in the upstairs bathroom above the attendance room and "you wont find the rest" is written in the art hallway. police were everywhere and all the students and staff were in the gym or the cafeteria. very scary day. anyone wanna talk about it?
Hummm

Burlington, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Sure, any word of who wrote it?
mdiz45

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Oct 23, 2009
sounds like someone just wanted the day off school that day!
Are you serious

Burlington, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2009
Question: If you were in school doing your school work and whatever else you should have been doing how do you know what is written by the person making the bomb threat?

It would be likely that someone may have found one of the writings and reported it starting the threat and the other found during the search. Cops and fire fighters would not tell anyone what they found because they know only a few people would have that information and eventually some ignorant teenager who can't keep a secret would spill the beans and lead them to who caused the threat. Meaning only you and a few select law enforcement know what was written...maybe they should check your IP address and take you downtown for a few questions?
derek

Hamilton, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2009
heard about that i go to the school my self and i was at a docters eye appointment and i kinda feel bad because i wasnt there with my friends to maby comfort them but hey everything happens for reasons
Ben

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2010
Yeah, it's so illogical to think that a bomber would post the plans to blow something up. I mean, what's he trying to do? Save lives? If he cared about saving lives he probably wouldn't have planted the bomb.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here: there isn't really a bomb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Strong Black Man 21,293
Wallace OUT ! 4 hr Disgusted 2
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) 17 hr Runner 15
Cranley?? 18 hr Pops 1
Mollie channel 5 Wed Coo Coo Ka Chu 2
Mom seen me naked (Feb '17) Tue Jan 123
Holiday Ca$h Dec 12 Steve 2

Loveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Loveland Mortgages