Information On Fort Collins.

Information On Fort Collins.

Posted in the Loveland Forum

Looking To Move

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I am a 21 year old that is looking to relocate from Kentucky to Colorado. I hear from friends and personal experience( I lived here when I was younger) that Fort Collins is a nice choice to consider. Could I get some information about cost of living and average wages here? I'll be moving with my boyfriend who is also 21. We work at a Rescare here in Kentucky making $10.00/hr. and was wondering if we were to transfer to the one in Fort Collins if that would go up or down. If down then could anyone give any advice on places to work?
Also could I get some information on different apartments to live that are cheap for the area? Thank You!

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Jun 26, 2013
I just moved back from KY too. the cost of living here is higher thats for sure. lookin at paying 800/ month for a 2 bdroom apt if ur lucky, more likely payin over 1000 though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After emotional hearing, bill to decriminalize ... Mar 20 yidfellas v USA 1
karl niemann and joshua wilkes march april 2014... (Oct '15) Mar 18 harrison ford 2
Review: Carlson Farm HOA (Sep '13) Mar 16 Customer service 4
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Fort Collins (Jan '17) Mar 15 CassieLenton 86
Rattlesnakes Mar 4 CarolynLovesTheCo... 1
News Platte River Power Authority, Longmont and Love... Feb 22 Solarman 1
New to Loveland Jan '18 SYLNTGRNIZPPL 2

Loveland Jobs

Personal Finance

Loveland Mortgages