R.A. Deyton Detention Facility
Blessed Sister

Atlanta, GA

#25 Nov 10, 2008
Sometimes, they don't think about the frustations and hard ship that is put on the outside family. We can support them, however we should not uphold them when they are wrong. We must encourage those that are locked up to make a positive change in their lives, and help themselves to stay out of trouble.
Mz Thankful

AOL

#27 Nov 10, 2008
Hi Amanda you are local. The calls should be about $3.00. I'm from Alabama and i found so many websites that help family's with inmates. it's called Conscallhome. They give you a local number that will be directed to the number of your choice. I have also discovered that its cheaper to just give them the money to put on a phone card and let them call you.
jasmin

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Nov 11, 2008
does anybody know where to find research on an inmate??? i want to know if there is like a webpage i have to go to, to find recent upgraded information on them. if any of yall know please let me know at
[email protected]

thank you very much!
jasmin

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Nov 11, 2008
oh and the inmate i want information from is located in 4A8 [R.A DEYTON DETENTION FACILIY]
Blessed Sister

Atlanta, GA

#30 Nov 17, 2008
We are here to help one another, if you need anything else, please post it. I try to search as much information as I can to help others.
claudia

New Braunfels, TX

#31 Nov 20, 2008
can anyone give me information on how to send money
cecilia

Pompano Beach, FL

#32 Nov 30, 2008
Hi I hope somebody can help me I tray to sent some money to my boyfriend who is in transit to lovejoy jail. but I dont know how and which company can use for collect call.
tahnk you
Donna

Buies Creek, NC

#33 Dec 3, 2008
Looking for my love I love and miss him dearly
Donna

Buies Creek, NC

#34 Dec 3, 2008
This is truely hard, looking for love ones and supporting them until they come home. I am unable to find the direct phone number for R.A Deyton Detention Facility can someone help me?
mary

Loxahatchee, FL

#36 Dec 12, 2008
does anyone know if this facility is low security or medium? my husband is in NC and I am in Florida and this would be closer and he wants to try to ask for a transfer but he is at a low facility..
rva williams

Birmingham, AL

#37 Dec 13, 2008
curious wrote:
Can anyone from Lovejoy get me the physical address to the detention center? I am trying to send my husband some money and can not find the address. Thanks!!!!
P.o.box 730
Lovejoy,GA 30250
Kim

Acworth, GA

#38 Dec 27, 2008
Can anyone tell me how to set up my phone to recieve calls from Robert A Deyton detenion center?
JRA

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Dec 29, 2008
Kim wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to set up my phone to recieve calls from Robert A Deyton detenion center?
I don't think you can send money directly there. I send my husband money online through a website. I'm not home right now, but if you still need the info, I can get it for you and post it later....
lauren

Stone Mountain, GA

#40 Jan 4, 2009
Kim wrote:
you can call me and i will show you how, let me know you are there and i will post my number or email address
lauren

Stone Mountain, GA

#41 Jan 4, 2009
kim from kennesaw let me know you are there and i will post my number to show you how to receive calls, thx.
ms tiptoe

United States

#42 Jan 6, 2009
does anyone know about how to visit an inmate
Jac

Clarksville, TN

#43 Jan 6, 2009
Just thought that I would see if anyone is on here. My brother just got in there today. Was wondering how it is in there.
Paula

Kingsport, TN

#44 Jan 12, 2009
Is anyone on here. My son has been sent down there and can not find out any info on the ra deyton correcrion facility. let me know if anyone knows more about this place. thanks
kobi

United States

#45 Jan 14, 2009
My sister was just sent to RA Deyton yesterday.(01/13/09). What is the best and fastest way to get her money...Please advise.. She was suppose to be sent to Bryan, TX. We are not sure what is going on and how long will she stay at RA Deyton. Can you personally bring money or money order directly to facility? We have friend thats 30 miles from facitlity that is willing to do this for us. Or should we send it govpaynow? Please advise. Does anyone have any telephone numbers to contact RA Deyton on inmates accounts??
Thank you
yorka

Lawrenceville, GA

#46 Jan 16, 2009
curious wrote:
Can anyone from Lovejoy get me the physical address to the detention center? I am trying to send my husband some money and can not find the address. Thanks!!!!
its po box 730 lovejoy,ga 30250

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lovejoy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Jun 7 Scammed in Fayett... 10
Review: ATP Global Auto Sales (Aug '11) May 30 Bebe 32
Anyone know a preacher named Stephen Robinson May '16 Words in the Mail 2
police May '16 beccaloveu 1
Caremark / CVS (Feb '09) Jan '16 op20s 2
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Nov '15 concerned citizen 261
Short ram intake suggestions (Nov '15) Nov '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lovejoy Mortgages