Knoxville doctor keeps Model T car mo...

Knoxville doctor keeps Model T car moving for cross-country journey

There are 3 comments on the The Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Knoxville doctor keeps Model T car moving for cross-country journey. In it, The Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Dr. Matthew Mancini, left, accompanies Dr. Hobart a oeGeorgea Akin in Akina s hand-built 1914 Model T Ford across the Royal Gorge Bridge in Pueblo, Colo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News Sentinel.

Rick Barry

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 30, 2009
That is a very cool thing to be a part of and I'm pretty sure that the car is worth a bit of money.
www.movingcrosscountry.net
just me

Alcoa, TN

#2 Jan 8, 2010
I have actually been one of Dr. Mancini's pt's and he is an awesome Doctor, as well as a very nice person. Hope his journey goes well.....
supporter

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2010
just me wrote:
I have actually been one of Dr. Mancini's pt's and he is an awesome Doctor, as well as a very nice person. Hope his journey goes well.....
i heard he worked you over pretty and you liked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeowners Association 1 hr No HOA for me 28
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 2 hr Chuckling 7
News Religious leaders say ICE raid hurt community 3 hr virusus detector 85
Where's all the good single men over 40? (Apr '15) 13 hr Bigjim 42
News Gang members convicted of robbing, beating fami... 16 hr rustyshackleford 5
Margot Fosnes for County Mayor? 18 hr Dude 10
Tremaine wright 20 hr Youtguy 2

Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages