Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Getting others input on this situation. I am decent in bed, but my wife is a sex monster she wants it 8-10 times a day. I feel bad that I can't satisfy her urge. We have done other things, she has toys, etc. I am really laid back and feel bad for her. If it was me, I know I would hate it. I know she loves me and we both know the difference between sex and love. Not that I wouldn't want her to have a lot. But if she wanted 1-2 friends with benefits I would be ok with it as long as she was honest, open and told me everything. Or even haven a mfm with her. Anbody's thoughts on that or anyone else done anything like that? Thanks

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

How does she feel about it? If she is ok I think it would be a cool thing to do regarding the circumstances. Are you wanting to be involved or wanting her to have a "bf" and go off by herself. If she can not mix love and sex I think it will benefit the relationship. I know a guy that lets his wife have something on the side and it works for them. Hope this helps and if you can't find anyone let me know ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I really think it will be something that she would like. Thanks for the input.
jac

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

would she b interested in a 3 sum with me and my bf??me and my bf r looking for someone who loves sex like we do..and wouldnt care to eat or suck..or have sex..
jac

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

if she is or would b interested email me and my bf at greenjacquelyn612@yahoo.com

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Any updates? If you need any help let me know.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

lovetodrive wrote:
Getting others input on this situation. I am decent in bed, but my wife is a sex monster she wants it 8-10 times a day. I feel bad that I can't satisfy her urge. We have done other things, she has toys, etc. I am really laid back and feel bad for her. If it was me, I know I would hate it. I know she loves me and we both know the difference between sex and love. Not that I wouldn't want her to have a lot. But if she wanted 1-2 friends with benefits I would be ok with it as long as she was honest, open and told me everything. Or even haven a mfm with her. Anbody's thoughts on that or anyone else done anything like that? Thanks
Ha...we all know your a just a 13 year old boy making a fake post!!! LOL!!!
DDD

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

You should help her find 2-3 men who can satisfy her needs with your blessing. I volunteer to help e-me at d d 1 4 0 4 4 c e f at g m a i l . c o m just leave out the spaces
lovetodrive wrote:
Freedom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

My sheep and I want to help!
Lucy Furr

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Here's the idea solution!!!

Take her down to Magnolia/Central. She can get all she wants and maybe buy you a nice gift with the profits. What could go wrong with that situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Bayless 140,803
Good tattoo artists? (Aug '12) 20 min covered 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 33 min Geeze 8,945
Church and Child Abuse 39 min Bess Blaise 1
Church and Child Abuse. 52 min Bess Blaise 1
Wamp's son went straight to PR firm (Jun '10) 1 hr Oh Brother 4
Book on the Sheriff transporting Drugs. 4 hr True 2
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs