orange crazy

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2014
We need to be recruiting the same type players Connecticut and Louisville have recruited.Tireless ball handlers and good outside shooters.We're one or two good shooters shy of a national championship this year.I guess another 20 game plus winning season not contending for a national championship will have to do until Holly picks up some players like the Schimmel sisters.
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2014
orange crazy wrote:
We need to be recruiting the same type players Connecticut and Louisville have recruited.Tireless ball handlers and good outside shooters.We're one or two good shooters shy of a national championship this year.I guess another 20 game plus winning season not contending for a national championship will have to do until Holly picks up some players like the Schimmel sisters.
She's a horrible coach and a bad impersonator of a woman. Much like many womens college basketball players.... a man trapped in a womens body.
Anonymous

Podgorica, Montenegro

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>She's a horrible coach and a bad impersonator of a woman. Much like many womens college basketball players.... a man trapped in a womens body.
LOL
mike

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>She's a horrible coach and a bad impersonator of a woman. Much like many womens college basketball players.... a man trapped in a womens body.
Do you talk about your wife this way?
mike

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2014
Earl Keese V wrote:
at least he probably has a wife, you fat jerkoff.
Arent you his wife?
Enigma

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jan 9, 2014
The only ones who care about Lady Vols basket ball are butch lesbians, old people and effeminate rednecks. Normal people have no desire to see a bunch of transgendered gorillas playing at a junior high pace.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Enigma wrote:
The only ones who care about Lady Vols basket ball are butch lesbians, old people and effeminate rednecks. Normal people have no desire to see a bunch of transgendered gorillas playing at a junior high pace.
What a shame you would think that because its clear you wouldn't go into Thompson boling and say that and its clear your momma and daddy wouldn't let you have a life because you were too damned ugly to be allowed to be seen in public....
mike

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2014
Earl Keese V wrote:
stfu, you fat mouthed jerkoff.
go back to volquest where you live.
you're nothing but a spineless little wimp who lives out his miserable existence through these weakazz ball sports teams.
no doubt you were always the last geek picked for teams back in your schoolyard days.
I KEEP TELLING YOU say it to my face lardass assuming you ever going to peel yourself off the barstool long enough to do it and if you cry everytime you see orange in this town then I suggest you leave,,,,
mike

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Earl Keese V wrote:
the fat little pip squeak is sure sounding tough.
and i'm not the one who's perched on a barstool rooting for some stupid semi pro team.
you're nothing more than angry and aging ex frat boy.
nothing to be revered, or concerned with once you start shooting your mouth off.(again)
OOH IM SHAKING you running your mouth like that sounds like you aint got much but to be insulting and it drives you crazy to see others having a good time isn't it....
Yer Out

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2014
Lady Vol fandom is proof that the majority of Knoxville citizens are hypocrites.
So many "Christians" who patronize the program with their cash knowing full well that these female jocks (as well as all of the short-haired, husky voiced loud mouth coaches) hold licker-her licenses. They refuse to tip their fruity waiters at Applebees but spend their kids' milk money to buy season tickets for Lesball games.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2014
Yer Out wrote:
Lady Vol fandom is proof that the majority of Knoxville citizens are hypocrites.
So many "Christians" who patronize the program with their cash knowing full well that these female jocks (as well as all of the short-haired, husky voiced loud mouth coaches) hold licker-her licenses. They refuse to tip their fruity waiters at Applebees but spend their kids' milk money to buy season tickets for Lesball games.
You show just how crude you are and no doubt your stupidty too.It seems that only a very small minority hate sports of all kinds because they are miserable and cant mingle with others well nobodys going to tear down neyland Thompson boling and other facilities just to make you happy and all that name calling wont change it and if you think your christain you aint....
Joe

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 12, 2014
I would pay 1000 dollars to hump Candace Parker's leg till I came.....2000 if she nibbled on my ear and pinched my nipple the whole time.
Enigma

Maryville, TN

#17 Jan 12, 2014
1. Butch lesbian.
2. Old man.
3. Effeminate redneck male.

Which one applies to you Mike?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the women that sleep with married men 50 min I know 92
Anyone had any problems with Elwood Brooks? (Jun '10) 2 hr CHOOCHOO 73
Christy Long 16 hr Leigh Ann1 3
News Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 20 hr toywrench 22
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Apr '07) Sat Friend of Jackie 3
Stolen tools and tool box from state street gar... Fri Pissedoff 1
The Village Barn (Oct '10) Fri old timer gloria 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages