Why the Establishment has decided to let The Red Sox win the World Series!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2013
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Okay citizens! Here I am again! And tonight...

I AM GOING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE AND I WILL BE RIGHT

AND YOU ARE GOING TO SAY...
" DAMN! THIS GUY WAS RIGHT "

Game 6 of the World Series is tomorrow!
The Boston Red Sox are going to play The St Louis Cardinals in Boston!

The Red Sox are going to win the World Series and then everyone in Boston will celebrate and talk about how brave and strong the people of Boston are!

You see... The Real owners of this country has already decided that they were going to let The Boston Red Sox win The World Series because of the Boston Bombings!

I am just saying this to you all now...
But I predicted that The Boston Red Sox would win The World Series before they even made it to the playoff's! If I were a gambling man... I would already have been rich !!!!

Why ????

BECAUSE AFTER THE 9/11 ATTACKS IN NEW YORK , I PREDICTED THAT THE NEW YORK YANKEES WOULD WIN THE WORLD SERIES!
AND THEY DID!

YOU SEE... EVERY STATE THAT HAS BECOME VICTIMS OF TERRORISM... THEIR BASEBALL TEAM ALWAYS WINS THE WORLD SERIES THAT YEAR!

SO WATCH TOMORROW'S BASEBALL GAME
AND WATCH THE BOSTON RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES....

IM TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN... BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENS!

THEN WATCH THE MEDIA REPORTS TALK ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBINGS AND ABOUT THE BRAVERY OF THE BOSTON PEOPLE

Just make sure you come back here to tell me that I was right

:)
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Wow, you are really fcuked up aren't you?
Sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

So what??? Are you getting desperate now to make your invalidated points?? You hate Americans and the USA, but you LOVE American baseball!! Hypocrite!!
Freedom wrote:
Okay citizens! Here I am again! And tonight...
I AM GOING TO PREDICT THE FUTURE AND I WILL BE RIGHT
AND YOU ARE GOING TO SAY...
" DAMN! THIS GUY WAS RIGHT "
Game 6 of the World Series is tomorrow!
The Boston Red Sox are going to play The St Louis Cardinals in Boston!
The Red Sox are going to win the World Series and then everyone in Boston will celebrate and talk about how brave and strong the people of Boston are!
You see... The Real owners of this country has already decided that they were going to let The Boston Red Sox win The World Series because of the Boston Bombings!
I am just saying this to you all now...
But I predicted that The Boston Red Sox would win The World Series before they even made it to the playoff's! If I were a gambling man... I would already have been rich !!!!
Why ????
BECAUSE AFTER THE 9/11 ATTACKS IN NEW YORK , I PREDICTED THAT THE NEW YORK YANKEES WOULD WIN THE WORLD SERIES!
AND THEY DID!
YOU SEE... EVERY STATE THAT HAS BECOME VICTIMS OF TERRORISM... THEIR BASEBALL TEAM ALWAYS WINS THE WORLD SERIES THAT YEAR!
SO WATCH TOMORROW'S BASEBALL GAME
AND WATCH THE BOSTON RED SOX WIN THE WORLD SERIES....
IM TELLING YOU THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN... BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENS!
THEN WATCH THE MEDIA REPORTS TALK ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBINGS AND ABOUT THE BRAVERY OF THE BOSTON PEOPLE
Just make sure you come back here to tell me that I was right
:)
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Clawed Balls wrote:
Wow, you are really fcuked up aren't you?
It is pretty fucked up! But this is how things go in The United States!

The United States is a corporation! You are the employee of the corporation! At birth , you are issued a Employee Identification number ( Your Social Security Number )

You are then issued a birth certificate! Do you know how when you buy a car, you have the title to the land?
Well when you are born .. The government creates a title for their newly owned property!

They create a record of their newly owned property and then they put their property in their computer systems!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty fucked up! But this is how things go in The United States!
The United States is a corporation! You are the employee of the corporation! At birth , you are issued a Employee Identification number ( Your Social Security Number )
You are then issued a birth certificate! Do you know how when you buy a car, you have the title to the land?
Well when you are born .. The government creates a title for their newly owned property!
They create a record of their newly owned property and then they put their property in their computer systems!
Correction....
When you buy a car... You have the title to the car!
Well when you are born... The government creates a title
( a birth certificate ) for you!
Dr Pepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Woo hoo freedom, me so howny me wuv you long time. wrap u in ur carpet and roll you in the dung of a hog pen and make u squeal like a pig. me take you to nirvana and you feel like a yogi! me gonna make u wuv me, me howny, love u long time. my name is Heziakai Goldstein!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

The Red Sox are winning :)
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

I am actually getting ready to record it :)

I told you that the red Sox was going to win the world series and I told you what the media was going to say after they won!

Let's see if I will be right :)

The Red Sox are winning 3 to 0

Now... To add drama to the mix ... A lot of times ...
The establishment will try to steal as much money as they can from you and try to get you to pay 7 times..... They allow the series to go to a game 7

But because they are IN BOSTON...
AND THEY CAN GO AHEAD AND SETTLE FOR TAKING YOUR MONEY 6 TIMES...

THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL END IT IN BOSTON ....
BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ALLOW THE RED SOX TO WIN IN ST LOUIS!

NOW REMEMBER.... I AM JUST SAYING THIS HERE....AS OF YESTERDAY.... BUT WHEN THE BOSTON BOMBINGS HAPPENED... THE NEXT DAY... I PREDICTED THAT THE BOSTON RED SOX WOULD GO TO THE WORLD SERIES AND WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN BOSTON!

AND GUESS WHAT? IN A COUPLE OF HOURS ... I WILL BE RIGHT!
Dr Pepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

And me wager u give me a bj! Brush ur teeth first though dont want any infections. me wuv u long time fweedummy!
Freedom wrote:
I am actually getting ready to record it :)
I told you that the red Sox was going to win the world series and I told you what the media was going to say after they won!
Let's see if I will be right :)
The Red Sox are winning 3 to 0
Now... To add drama to the mix ... A lot of times ...
The establishment will try to steal as much money as they can from you and try to get you to pay 7 times..... They allow the series to go to a game 7
But because they are IN BOSTON...
AND THEY CAN GO AHEAD AND SETTLE FOR TAKING YOUR MONEY 6 TIMES...
THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL END IT IN BOSTON ....
BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ALLOW THE RED SOX TO WIN IN ST LOUIS!
NOW REMEMBER.... I AM JUST SAYING THIS HERE....AS OF YESTERDAY.... BUT WHEN THE BOSTON BOMBINGS HAPPENED... THE NEXT DAY... I PREDICTED THAT THE BOSTON RED SOX WOULD GO TO THE WORLD SERIES AND WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN BOSTON!
AND GUESS WHAT? IN A COUPLE OF HOURS ... I WILL BE RIGHT!
Dr Pepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Hiiiii Fweedummby!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 145,548
Craig's list 8 min only Me 2
Autumn Assisted Living Farragut 1 hr Curious 2
"Christian" Lady Vols Fans Condone Homosexuality 1 hr Hilarious 22
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr chris 9,313
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Wondering 8,612
Rooms to Go/Best Buy TV packages SUCK (Feb '12) 6 hr Dkw2014 59
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••