Belk makeup gays
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Talbott, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Why does Belk at westtown mall have so many gay men working the cosmetics counters? Looks like they are taking over.
How about the women can't they sell makeup????
What is up????
Crazi

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Because I they do the job and do it well. That is an easy question. Now, be a good Redneck and go back to sleeping with your father.
thanks

Morristown, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Crazi, you must be one of them,thank you for showing how mean you, you've helped me to know that I won't be buying anymore makeup at Belk west town.
Yeah

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
thanks wrote:
Crazi, you must be one of them,thank you for showing how mean you, you've helped me to know that I won't be buying anymore makeup at Belk west town.
Trust me, you need the make up.
thanks again

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Crazi, Thanks again for showing how nice you are, and reinforcing what I thought about you.
You guys seem real nice but Im sure your not.
Reprobate comes to mind.
ManFun

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2013
thanks again wrote:
Crazi, Thanks again for showing how nice you are, and reinforcing what I thought about you.
You guys seem real nice but Im sure your not.
Reprobate comes to mind.
Bend over. I'm sure you like it that way like the bit$h that you are. Btw, I'm not gay. Assuming never works.
Dan the Man

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2013
i ll du ya both fer a beer!
ManFun

Tazewell, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
i ll du ya both fer a beer!
Nice! I'll take you up on that.
Dan da Man

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2013
ManFun wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over. I'm sure you like it that way like the bit$h that you are. Btw, I'm not gay. Assuming never works.
ill bend over for a beer!
woman

Jefferson City, TN

#10 Aug 2, 2013
I know that most women sales people are hateful and The gay men have to try harder just so they will be accepted, thats why they do a better job than old mean women. Also since the stores now have the things on the receipts where you can call and report things to the stores, that has helped with customer service. Too bad women have to be so mean. Gay men are taking over.

Since: Aug 13

Knoxville, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2013
It seems pretty sad that someone would even bring this up. Those who are most uncomfortable with themselves and uneducated usually start such rants. So, the rest of the world knows that those types will be left behind in their trailers in Morristown and we never worry about such folks interrupting the lives of others. I wish nothing but peace and happiness to those who don't accept others who aren't like they are.......peace.
Real BigT

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 3, 2013
I'm going to have to go and check these boyz out for myself!
Tards

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Wuz up wit dem der queers up at that big shopping store? News flash: since TV and movies were invented the best makeup artist have always been men. Men have slapped makeup on every big name actress that you have lusted over while sitting on the dog hair covered couch in the front room of your single wide. You got an umbrella? Because I'm raining cold hard facts!!!
Real BigT

Loudon, TN

#14 Aug 7, 2013
When you said 'hard" it made me horny.
really

Indian Trail, NC

#16 Aug 9, 2013
I buy all my makeup there and have it done most everytime I go in! Yes by a guy and when I am there we make fun of the ignorants like you! There is only one girl there that I will even deal with and the rest just aren't that friendly to me! But point is why would you even bring up something like this? Are you somehow threatened by a man doin makeup? Does their sexual preference really matter? I just can't see why people think it is ok to judge! You sure didn't like it when crazi told you that you needed the makeup but when you go looking for trouble you will find it! My friend that works there is one of the most compassionate people I know and you should be ashamed of yourself for even posting something so ridiculious!
curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Aug 10, 2013
anyone know how to get in touch with any of the gay men at belk? discreetly i mean?
Check it out

Morristown, TN

#18 May 9, 2014
really wrote:
I buy all my makeup there and have it done most everytime I go in! Yes by a guy and when I am there we make fun of the ignorants like you! There is only one girl there that I will even deal with and the rest just aren't that friendly to me! But point is why would you even bring up something like this? Are you somehow threatened by a man doin makeup? Does their sexual preference really matter? I just can't see why people think it is ok to judge! You sure didn't like it when crazi told you that you needed the makeup but when you go looking for trouble you will find it! My friend that works there is one of the most compassionate people I know and you should be ashamed of yourself for even posting something so ridiculious!
Because you perverted idiot we still live in a country with freedom of speech and I don't like gays selling makeup and you can't do nothing about it !!And I'm not the only one that don't like it, you don't see any selling at Sephora do you?, they are smarter than Belk and have taken the cosmetics business over in the mall too.
in the know

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 6, 2015
Crazi wrote:
Because I they do the job and do it well. That is an easy question. Now, be a good Redneck and go back to sleeping with your father.
What happened to all you gays at Belk?? Can't find you anymore?? Did all ya'll run off together???
Fez

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 6, 2015
in the know wrote:
<quoted text> What happened to all you gays at Belk?? Can't find you anymore?? Did all ya'll run off together???
All I know is they ain't in the closet
BBC

Loudon, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2015
in the know wrote:
<quoted text> What happened to all you gays at Belk?? Can't find you anymore?? Did all ya'll run off together???
They spent their time packing fudge when they should have been selling make up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OUR STORIES: The legendary life of Knoxville's ... (Mar '07) 11 min Angel 42
Engagements and marriages are so out dated 6 hr Wtf 17
Free cell phones at Goodwill 11 hr Inspector 8
Wish I ain't have ese kids 12 hr PokingthePig 4
good psychiatrist in Knoxville? Fri sympathy 5
News Winkler trial not the only thing in Selmer (Apr '07) Dec '15 exo 13
News Wreck sends 2 out by Lifestar (Jul '15) Jul '15 Conerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages