Arden, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2013
What kind of doctor is he?

Since: Nov 12

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
wanna know wrote:
What kind of doctor is he?
He's a pain management doctor. I believe the clinic is called Knoxville Pain Clinic. I could be wrong, so check out name
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Doctor shopping is illegal you damn junkie. Go try the local meth lab. It'll kill you sooner.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
Doctor shopping is illegal you damn junkie. Go try the local meth lab. It'll kill you sooner.
I can only guess that's what you and your bud Earl are up to today!??
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#12 Mar 14, 2013
want to live wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only guess that's what you and your bud Earl are up to today!??
What's it to you stalker? You obsessed with me, or are you just a new fan?
Really

Knoxville, TN

#13 Apr 21, 2013
I called this place and I thought the laws changed to where doctors couldn't charge cash?? When this doctor called me back he tld me 400.00 for the 1st appt and tld me to bring in my insurance cards. I have Medicare and bcbs of tn. I asked him why if he didn't take insurance and he said he needed them in case he sends me out for test??? I also brought up the change in the laws about doctors charging cash and he sounded mad when he replied back to me " that no one can tell him how to run his OWN business " I was in shock but made my appt but not even sure if I would even go. Any thoughts on this or any places that are good that take insurance and can be your primary doc as well?? I heard about a family care place on Kingston pike... Anyone know the name of it so I can call them. If so please email me at [email protected] I'm at a loss here and have tried for the last few years taking over the counter products to where they no longer work &#128514;
Spiderman

United States

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Really wrote:
I called this place and I thought the laws changed to where doctors couldn't charge cash?? When this doctor called me back he tld me 400.00 for the 1st appt and tld me to bring in my insurance cards. I have Medicare and bcbs of tn. I asked him why if he didn't take insurance and he said he needed them in case he sends me out for test??? I also brought up the change in the laws about doctors charging cash and he sounded mad when he replied back to me " that no one can tell him how to run his OWN business " I was in shock but made my appt but not even sure if I would even go. Any thoughts on this or any places that are good that take insurance and can be your primary doc as well?? I heard about a family care place on Kingston pike... Anyone know the name of it so I can call them. If so please email me at [email protected] I'm at a loss here and have tried for the last few years taking over the counter products to where they no longer work &#128514;
Google "Tennessee pain management clinics" & then choose the Knox county option.(State of Tn website) There are several primary care drs that are licensed to write pain meds also. As to Sarlo personally, I have no idea, but he is on the approved list. Hope this helps...
Really

Knoxville, TN

#15 Apr 22, 2013
Ty so much. I'm not looking for a pill mill that's not what I need. I need treatment for my diabetic neuropathy,lupus,and fibromyalgia. I don't want to mask the issues with pills..ya know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UT Football 3 min Quacker 46
Scalper at Florida game today 3 hr Vols 1
Any churches do private baptisms? 4 hr Just Saying 42
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 14 hr Betty Sue Boobaloo 153
Knoxville clown sightings 20 hr Wally Gayder 5
News Wife Of High School Football Coach Charged For ... Fri disgusted 26
News Winkler trial not the only thing in Selmer (Apr '07) Dec '15 exo 13

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance