McGhee Auto Repair
Do Not

Maynardville, TN

#1 Nov 21, 2013
This guy is a bonafide mental case! He specializes in Volvo repair. He charges as much as a dealer but claims not to. Do not take your car there for repair. He is a complete nut!
Agree

Maynardville, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Yes, went there once. Won't go back. I would not recommend.
BIG BIRD

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2013
he ducked tapeed my sheep to my feet, o whut a wonderfull treat, for my black sheep.
Scott

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2013
When you take your car there you have to listen to him talk about how bad the Clayton Volvo dealership is and how high their prices are. Then he tries to tell some off the wall stories that no one has the time or gives a damn about. All when you are trying to drop your car off and get to work. His prices are close to what the dealership prices are but he doesnt have the overhead. He is a complete rip off! Even if his prices were lower than the dealership, I would rather pay more and not have to deal with a fruit loop.
Michael

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2013
I will not use him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wife Of High School Football Coach Charged For ... 1 hr T-Bone 10
Dr. High (Oral Surgeon) (May '13) 5 hr Dave Weston 2
Sick of all your junk white trash rednecks 7 hr Sick of junk 7
News Person connected to "Rocky Top Murders" out of ... (Mar '07) 11 hr soltera65 13
looking for robert[robbie] lynn simpson (Dec '09) Sat Sorry for him 2
Billy Goat Tavern....AWESOME Restaurant Sat Yummy 1
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... Sat WBC 2 53

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages