Tax the churches and the KKK

Tax the churches and the KKK

Posted in the Louisville Forum

BristolBoyz

Watauga, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2013
They're the same thing and they are money pits with political agendas.

Look a the Liberty University Freak Show. Can you believe va TECH is going to play them on football?

Already 30,000 have signed a petition to drop "the flames"

Jerry Falwell was a fat, pill-popping, divisive idiot and those who follow him, follow him to hell, not Christ to heaven.

Anyhow, I hope South Carolina kicks your ass. And they will. Campfield is a latent homosexual, and Knoxville is a cesspool of horseshit and corruption. Gamecocks at noon. Right down your throat.

The only good teabagger is one that's under a bus.
buttereye

Maryville, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
Look a the Liberty University Freak Show. Can you believe va TECH is going to play them on football?
Jerry Falwell was a fat, pill-popping, divisive idiot and those who follow him, follow him to hell, not Christ to heaven.
Anyhow, I hope South Carolina kicks your ass. And they will. Campfield is a latent homosexual, and Knoxville is a cesspool of horseshit and corruption. Gamecocks at noon. Right down your throat.
true,true,true,and also true..........
ESAD

Knoxville, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
Not sure what football has to do with the subject, but it does prove you are brain dead. Where would you like to be buried?
Fez

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2013
What was that you said about UT Football? I'm sorry I can't hear you.
Dr Pepper

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2013
i wanna smell ur boots sux ur toez and snifz ur unmentionablez
Ole Smokey

Harrisonville, MO

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Dr Pepper wrote:
i wanna smell ur boots sux ur toez and snifz ur unmentionablez
dam doc that's what I do ??

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 20, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
Poor Goat! You just keep on about Tennessee don't you? Just can't let it go. Yea, South Carolina is a little disappointed this morning huh? Did you get on the bus with them, so you can go and eat their grass? I'm sure you will dry their football field up, to nothing but dirt. Now move along.
commie leech liberal lovi

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Oct 20, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
you miserable old fool....quit complaining we get everything free now...stand up in that chair and jump with a rope
mike

United States

#9 Oct 21, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
You must have a problem with ife dont you?TOO BAD UT BEAT sc must have broken your heart you any relation to EARL?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a problem with ife dont you?TOO BAD UT BEAT sc must have broken your heart you any relation to EARL?
Yea, goat is hiding in the weeds somewhere?
hardfall

Torrance, CA

#11 Oct 25, 2013
no get rid of the irs you idiot. Tax the churches is no right. They have as much right as we do to live. I dont like college but I respect what other people do and live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South College in Knoxville (Oct '09) 12 hr skj 99
Ten Mile Prostitutes 14 hr Grimy Phoxx 11
Is Dr. Charles Harlan A Lier? (Jan '09) 17 hr No closure 9
How many have to die 18 hr XXX 5
News Wal-Mart closes on property in Fairview (Dec '12) 20 hr Latest News 8
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 21 hr South Knox Hombre 43
Wbir/Heather Haley Sun Pretty sure 20

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance