Why Over Kill the Service Man

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Brother in Arms

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Why in the hell did the Police have to shoot the Disabled Vet.over 10 times without talking to him or knowing anything about him..
disgusted medic

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Because that is what they get off on. The power to kill and hurt other human beings.In countries like Australia the police are actually trained to stop the suspect doing the least amount of damage..they should try negotiation or perhaps shooting to disable instead of Kill. Now is the time to train these cops how to deal with our traumatized service men and women as they return home.This is not going to be an isolated incident. Over the years working as a medic I have witnessed the police use unnecessary violence and actually make the situation much worse than it needed to be.!
Brother in Arms

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
disgusted medic wrote:
Because that is what they get off on. The power to kill and hurt other human beings.In countries like Australia the police are actually trained to stop the suspect doing the least amount of damage..they should try negotiation or perhaps shooting to disable instead of Kill. Now is the time to train these cops how to deal with our traumatized service men and women as they return home.This is not going to be an isolated incident. Over the years working as a medic I have witnessed the police use unnecessary violence and actually make the situation much worse than it needed to be.!
Thank you Sir,Your statement is so true..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 58 min Humm 45
cute guy at gas station 2 hr dumptster 2
Dr. Tommy Crunk 4 hr WVU Fan 29
desegregation in schools? 6 hr Concerned 8
Tennessee Human Rights Commission Releases Stat... 10 hr Friv Games 1
Jody Long 12 hr Big h 5
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 18 hr Mr bobo 145
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search