Elect a New Sheriff

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
New Sheriff 2014

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 21, 2013
 
Who do you think could run for Sheriff in 2014 and win. I think we should really start looking and working together to get Bill Holt out of office and someone new in. Any suggestions?
Doug

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2013
 
Their will be a few come out to run for sheriff, but its still way to earley for them to come out.
Pit drinker

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

New Sheriff 2014 wrote:
Who do you think could run for Sheriff in 2014 and win. I think we should really start looking and working together to get Bill Holt out of office and someone new in. Any suggestions?
Robco is always going to elect the biggest piece of crap.
Danny C

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 25, 2013
 
Saw Bill Holt the other day he looks like he was on the pipe or drinking himself to death.he really looked bad.
Tom R

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 1, 2013
 
Sherrif Holt had a lady fired at the court house for know reason.Holt you are nothing but a BULLY and Bullys need to go to Jail.you need to be arrested for the things you have done.Holt you are nothing but a bully.cant wait to vote you out.
Herbicide

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 4, 2013
 
Tom R wrote:
Sherrif Holt had a lady fired at the court house for know reason.Holt you are nothing but a BULLY and Bullys need to go to Jail.you need to be arrested for the things you have done.Holt you are nothing but a bully.cant wait to vote you out.
Who did he fire at Court.. One of the transport crew?
Herbicide

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pit drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Robco is always going to elect the biggest piece of crap.
Humm. Like mayor Bradley who will of course seek a fifth term.
Jerry

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Her name was Cindy.he had her fired just because he could.Holt is nothing but a bully.Holt needs to go to jail.

Since: May 13

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cindy was fired for good reason. You can't dismiss an order of protection without a judge's approval.
Jerry

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Their is alot going on at the Sheriff Department, and the Court House,that needs taken care of.We just need to vote all of them A-Holes out!!!!
James H

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Its time for a change.
Billy H

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We need to get rid of Holt,Carney,Glover for sure.i heard Don Bennett may run for sheriff.if he gets it we will have the same ole crap that we have now.
Fed Up

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Heaven help us all if Bennett is Sheriff. He doesn't even do his job now, so what would possibly make him think he could be Sheriff? I agree, someone sure needs to run and CLEAN HOUSE!
Fed Up

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 20, 2013
 
SpfdChk27 wrote:
Cindy was fired for good reason. You can't dismiss an order of protection without a judge's approval.
That's true, but she wasn't at the Sheriff's office then, she was at Lisa Cavendars

Since: May 13

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, but she wasn't at the Sheriff's office then, she was at Lisa Cavendars
But the court offices are working for the county!!! And Glover is the one who told them to do it along with Lisa. The courts work under the county n the waste,water,electric etc work for the city!! That's why!!
Fed Up

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 23, 2013
 
Court officers even hate Holt.
Holt on a minute

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2013
 
Fed Up wrote:
Court officers even hate Holt.
Does anyone like Sherriff Holt?
Ben

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Holt hates everyone, he will like you to your face, and talk bad about you behind your back.but he does this to everyone.
He was talking bad about Joann Gregory,and she was one of his big Supporters last Election.He is just a joke
Alcoholtic

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 26, 2013
 
Ben wrote:
Holt hates everyone, he will like you to your face, and talk bad about you behind your back.but he does this to everyone.
He was talking bad about Joann Gregory,and she was one of his big Supporters last Election.He is just a joke
Sound like Holts a hater.
Richard H

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Holt is nothing but a DRUNK.He has lied on people to get were he is now.when that time comes around to vote again all we will hear is lies from Holt.he needs to go!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••