Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

anon wrote:
This service is simply a legal pill mill - run like an assembly line. An assembly line that makes major mistakes the patient has to pay for the rest of their life. For me a drug screen that was put in my file with someone elses name and address. It was dirty and I had no recourse to this company removing me from their practice. Going there: fill out form, wait, see nurse aide, get rx (printed before you even get there) and leave. No exam, no doctor just go there, tow the line and leave with an rx. No other tx offered, specifically state they don't want to hear about any other health, emotional health or social issues which can have major impact on pain and tx.
Simply legal drug dealer with a hefty dose of paternalistic humiliation thrown in for good measure.
If this is what you get from this office then it's your fault! You have to tell the nurses of the problems...all but 2 of the women in the practice will listen to you. Let them know right away that you have problems and questions they will listen like I said with the exception of 2 of the nurses....they are angry with life and will even insult you! You can avoid them like the plague they are by scheduling with other nurses for your appointment! Plus if you read your paperwork as you are filling it out you will see where it asks if you are having problems! It's up to you...they are not mind readers! If you truly are doing well on the medications and are having no problems then why wouldn't any one want out as soon as possible! You get what you put into it.
MEE2

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

none wrote:
this place is a joke I made 3 trips . first a nurse . went back and passed urine sample I take my medication as prescribed from my family doctor which is a very good doctor . dr choo told me to wear a back brace and stay with my family doctor . he more or less told me the dea is cracking down I think he will not get any of my money any time soon . I filled my gas tank 3 times for 3 trips for him to tell me to wear a back brace? trust me I do take my meds like I am supposed to from my family doctor. they WILL NOT GET A PAYMENT FROM ME the $200 they charged my ins. will be contested trust me on that
Pain Consultants will not prescribe you more medications if you are all ready getting them from your family doctor....it's against the law "stupid"....it's called doctor shopping! That's why Dr. Choo told you to wear a back brace! If you read the rules you signed on your first visit you signed to the fact that you are "not allowed" to get pain medications from any one else!
MEE2

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

PillHeadHater wrote:
By getting you hooked.
Gullible junkies.
ATTN: Every one on this sight....this guy writing this junk PillHeadHater is a fraud! He and a few others (or she) are on all the pain clinic review web sights and have never ever been in any kind of pain in their lives nor have any of their loved ones! They know nothing but the shit stirring hype from the bleeding hearts that also know nothing of pain! So all beware of these jokers!!! They are running their own agenda to try and cause problems!
Clawed Balls

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

MEE2 wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTN: Every one on this sight....this guy writing this junk PillHeadHater is a fraud! He and a few others (or she) are on all the pain clinic review web sights and have never ever been in any kind of pain in their lives nor have any of their loved ones! They know nothing but the shit stirring hype from the bleeding hearts that also know nothing of pain! So all beware of these jokers!!! They are running their own agenda to try and cause problems!
Blah, blah blah...poor pooor little junkie. Nobody knows the pain but you. Freakin' druggie.
just wondering

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Legitimate wrote:
PCET is, without a doubt, the safest, most stringent, strict, by the book clinic , in the area, hands down! Joe Browder is one of the best in the state, period! Whomever said he "will pump you on morphine", total BS! I have a relative that has used this clinic since 99and stayed with them at Baptist, and went with them to FSW and still with them at their new location!, if you're looking for a bunch of drugs or a pill mill, save your time. They don't work that way, thank God! You will have a urine check every visit, pill count and you will accept any surgery, therapy, etc ...they recommend, or you're out, no exceptions! Handles the problems before they get a chance to magnify and worsen!
what do you mean you will have surgery or your out????
Nice-un

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

I love Topix! Nothing but junkies, necks, and junkie necks.
nobody is perfect

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

The problem with "pain clinics" and the whole concept of them is that medical care and mental health services that should be a part of severe pain treatment, especially when accompanied by a serious life-shortening disease, are not even part of the plan. After seeing a few clinics, It becomes one step up from what a methadone clinic must be like.

I know of Browder and think he is an OK doctor. I saw him once . I was there in the mid'90's and was dismissed for loosing 9 tablets. My fault...but I've been on these drugs for 25 years-HOW could you NEVER lose some, drop a few into the dishwasher or WHATEVER. I ACTUALLY went camping once and animals, I think skunks, dug my patches out and chewed two to bits! Shit happens.

When it does you are history. No exceptions, no excuses, no second chances. You are guilty and proof of innocence is irrelevant. At the same time they have a LOT of pressure from DEA and state agencies, especially in pill-ridden Tennessee, one of the hardest-hit states.

We have made narcotics so rare and hard-to-get that their value is many, many times worth their weight in gold. How did this happen? Why do we have a "pill culture" in America? Where do they all come from. Every single pill prescribed goes into a state computer database so every doctor, every patient can be watched. Where is it ALL coming from?

TWO WORDS: Organized crime. Oh, I know you all think our government "stamped out" the "mob". The New York italians, perhaps. The Mexicans, MS-13, bikers, Russian mafia and Chinese triads fight with our own government control of the multi-TRILLION dollar business.

Stop governments from making drugs illegal and the profit motive goes away. Then the murders, extortions and bribery of high officials stops, then producers stop growing (or making in factories) drugs that no longer are worth much. Begin REAL drug treatment research and apply it. Stop treating people in pain like drug criminals and treat drug "criminals" who are users, not "top-tier" distributors as victims who, if they choose can receive caring, nonjudgmental treatment for addiction.

As it is you have thousands of people just in K-ville living in hell because they cannot get pain treatment for one reason or another. They may be sick but to be a candidate for pain treatment you must be "perfect". How long can anyone pull that off. A year? Five? Eight? Sooner or later SOMETHING happens...or one of those two bitches mentioned above in Dr. B's office will do the dirty work, dumping you because you have a "bad attitude".

A pain clinic can rape, rob, humiliate, extort and molest a patient in any manner because that person is physically dependent on narcotics. You are theirs and they don't care much about you...none, really. If you twitch they get scared. THIS is the situation, now and it is criminal. It isn't any one parries fault but we must fix things or those in serious pain will snap...they have little to lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••