Lady Vols Basketball 2012/2013
Goat

Tucker, GA

#43 Nov 12, 2012
Can't we all agree UT is the armpit of the SEC?
mike

Lebanon, KY

#44 Nov 12, 2012
Goat wrote:
Can't we all agree UT is the armpit of the SEC?
I thunk it was another part of the humman bodi....like the poop shooter.....lolo
cherry

Ooltewah, TN

#45 Dec 28, 2012
allen wrote:
Holly can't recruit. They're dead.
Didnt She just sign the #1 girl in the nation...? just saying.... this comment is obviously retarded your a smart one allen ;)
mike

Cookeville, TN

#48 Dec 29, 2012
cherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt She just sign the #1 girl in the nation...? just saying.... this comment is obviously retarded your a smart one allen ;)
Seems to me that when SUMMIT retired the sharks that wouldnt go near the program decided that UT was dead meat and decided to take a bite.Yes we have lost some games but its still a long way from the NCAA so you critics dont count them out.Other programs would like to have the talent and the current coach WARLIK is still a year away from feilding a championship team and the fact that PATS gone doesnt mean UT is dead..
Goat

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Dec 29, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that when SUMMIT retired the sharks that wouldnt go near the program decided that UT was dead meat and decided to take a bite.Yes we have lost some games but its still a long way from the NCAA so you critics dont count them out.Other programs would like to have the talent and the current coach WARLIK is still a year away from feilding a championship team and the fact that PATS gone doesnt mean UT is
dead..
Wake up you are in a dream. History only takes you so far. Ask Notre Dame. You've signed the number one player for next year and have absolutely no supporting cast to help her. That'll get you nowhere. UT lesbo ball is on the way down. That's just the facts.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#50 Dec 29, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up you are in a dream. History only takes you so far. Ask Notre Dame. You've signed the number one player for next year and have absolutely no supporting cast to help her. That'll get you nowhere. UT lesbo ball is on the way down. That's just the facts.
Yeah thats what they said one year about the LADY VOLS when they lost 10 games and still won the national title and that what they said in 98 when the vols lost all that talent and still won the national title in football that year as i said dont count them out,,
Annie

Tullahoma, TN

#51 Dec 29, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up you are in a dream. History only takes you so far. Ask Notre Dame. You've signed the number one player for next year and have absolutely no supporting cast to help her. That'll get you nowhere. UT lesbo ball is on the way down. That's just the facts.
You think they will sink as low as the KY men have sunk? I guess gangsta ball is out too.
Annie

Tullahoma, TN

#52 Dec 29, 2012
Uhhh ohhhhh, Wildcats not even the best team in bass-ackward Kentucky. Wow, pitiful.
Goat

United States

#53 Dec 29, 2012
Annie wrote:
Uhhh ohhhhh, Wildcats not even the best team in bass-ackward Kentucky. Wow, pitiful.
If my name were Annie I'd go bury my head and never look up.
Aronganto

Corbin, KY

#54 Dec 29, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that when SUMMIT retired the sharks that wouldnt go near the program decided that UT was dead meat and decided to take a bite.Yes we have lost some games but its still a long way from the NCAA so you critics dont count them out.Other programs would like to have the talent and the current coach WARLIK is still a year away from feilding a championship team and the fact that PATS gone doesnt mean UT is dead..
I wonder if there's anyone here who thinks that anything you have to say is relevant?
You can't even spell right.
Come back whenever you can keep up, Not beforehand.
mike

United States

#56 Dec 30, 2012
Aronganto wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if there's anyone here who thinks that anything you have to say is relevant?
You can't even spell right.
Come back whenever you can keep up, Not beforehand.
Oh yeah real intellegent coming from somebody who lives in ROANE COUNTY...
Annie

Tullahoma, TN

#57 Dec 30, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>If my name were Annie I'd go bury my head and never look up.
I know you would sweetie, a boy named Annie? That would be almost embarrassing to a boy like you as being named Goat, wouldn't it dear?
Ex TN Vol

United States

#58 Dec 31, 2012
What bowl game is everyone going to watch this year?
Anyone here remember what year the vols played in a bowl game? Can't remember it has been so long.
mike

United States

#59 Dec 31, 2012
Ex TN Vol wrote:
What bowl game is everyone going to watch this year?
Anyone here remember what year the vols played in a bowl game? Can't remember it has been so long.
Being sarcastic//
Goat

Jonesborough, TN

#60 Dec 31, 2012
They won't be playing in a bowl for a long time. Maybe the toilet bowl. I see a 3-9 record next year. This team will be horrible. No quarterback or wide receivers staying. Laughing stock of the SEC for sure. They masturbate to the new coach and the only SEC coach with a career losing record against Dooley. #greathireUT
mike

Cookeville, TN

#61 Dec 31, 2012
Goat wrote:
They won't be playing in a bowl for a long time. Maybe the toilet bowl. I see a 3-9 record next year. This team will be horrible. No quarterback or wide receivers staying. Laughing stock of the SEC for sure. They masturbate to the new coach and the only SEC coach with a career losing record against Dooley.#greathireUT
Your repeating yourself AGAIN over and over again.Your mommy and daddy never showed you any affection so you say this crap over and over again why should you care you need to start worrying about UK the worst b ball team in KY and whether they can get in the NIT..
Goat

Tucker, GA

#62 Jan 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your repeating yourself AGAIN over and over again.Your mommy and daddy never showed you any affection so you say this crap over and over again why should you care you need to start worrying about UK the worst b ball team in KY and whether they can get in the NIT..
Isn't it your bedtime Mikey?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#63 Jan 2, 2013
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it your bedtime Mikey?
Say when i respond to something you cant refute you resort to nitwitisms and you do it way too often-dont you think you need to go find a job and actually make a living or are you too stupid..
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#64 Jan 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Say when i respond to something you cant refute you resort to nitwitisms and you do it way too often-dont you think you need to go find a job and actually make a living or are you too stupid..
Do you have a name for your new blow up doll yet? How bout Butch?
Sammy

Tullahoma, TN

#65 Jan 2, 2013
I think you just proved his point, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida and the sec east 2 hr Go Vols 9
Fire butch jones!!!!! 2 hr Grady 5
Boycott Tennessee football this week 3 hr Citizen 6
Trump wanted to hurt the Obamacare markets. The... 5 hr wowed 13
ESPN: Jemele Hill comments 5 hr Need to know 7
Is Mathematics an Exact Science ?? Not Necessar... 8 hr Thinking Out Loud 15
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) 15 hr Need to know 56

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages