Lady Vols Basketball 2012/2013

Lady Vols Basketball 2012/2013

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Smokey

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
How do u think the Lady Vols will do this season without head coach Pat Summit?
mike

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Smokey wrote:
How do u think the Lady Vols will do this season without head coach Pat Summit?
Theyll do all right
Bears

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2012
They'll finish 5th in the SEC. Attendance will fall from 500 people a game to around 150 a game. If you're lucky. Womens basketball is right up there with watching paint dry.
allen

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
Holly can't recruit. They're dead.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Bears wrote:
They'll finish 5th in the SEC. Attendance will fall from 500 people a game to around 150 a game. If you're lucky. Womens basketball is right up there with watching paint dry.
Its clear youve never been to a game clown..
Bears

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its clear youve never been to a game clown..
And you must have a BORING life as to want to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch cats screw.
Baylor Bear

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I would say Tennessee sports will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at the Football team...embarassing..
The mens & womens basketball team will be a
disappointment...Its all down hill, sorry to have
to say. Did you see where the Lady Vols were ranked going into this season #20
mike

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Bears wrote:
<quoted text>And you must have a BORING life as to want to watch that garbage. I'd rather watch cats screw.
Yeah i see you need to know how to do it..
UT SUX

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 30, 2012
You folks are witnessing the start of a collapsing university right before your very eyes. You are horrible in every sport. This will eventually drive you orange pukes out of the SEC. Then you can try to win a few games in the Big East or ACC conference. SEC doesn't want you anymore. This will take about five more years to happen.
allen

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Lady Vols lack basketball players, pure and simple. No consistent scoring threat. Program will dip fast -- Holly gone in two years
Toto

Cookeville, TN

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Yep...it will be all over but the crying.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#12 Oct 30, 2012
UT SUX wrote:
You folks are witnessing the start of a collapsing university right before your very eyes. You are horrible in every sport. This will eventually drive you orange pukes out of the SEC. Then you can try to win a few games in the Big East or ACC conference. SEC doesn't want you anymore. This will take about five more years to happen.
Your about as stupid as it gets.All i hear is UT SUXS UT SUXS like a dying parrot.Its clear that your a UK fan only UK fans are that smug and stupid...
UT SUX

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 30, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your about as stupid as it gets.All i hear is UT SUXS UT SUXS like a dying parrot.Its clear that your a UK fan only UK fans are that smug and stupid...
You know I'm right there Mikey boy. UT sux and will be voted off the island in about five years.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 30, 2012
UT SUX wrote:
<quoted text>You know I'm right there Mikey boy. UT sux and will be voted off the island in about five years.
Will you be laughing when UT cuts down the nets in MARCH when the ladies win another title and people who call me mikey i dont take seriously...
UT SUX

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 30, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be laughing when UT cuts down the nets in MARCH when the ladies win another title and people who call me mikey i dont take seriously...
You losers won't make the sweet sixteen in womens or mens basketball. Go to walmart and try to buy some brains Mikey.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2012
UT SUX wrote:
<quoted text>You losers won't make the sweet sixteen in womens or mens basketball. Go to walmart and try to buy some brains Mikey.
You need to grow up you sound like a 5 year old..
Aag

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Baylor Bear wrote:
I would say Tennessee sports will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at the Football team...embarassing..
The mens & womens basketball team will be a
disappointment...Its all down hill, sorry to have
to say. Did you see where the Lady Vols were ranked going into this season #20
........says the Baylor fan....
Aag

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Bears wrote:
They'll finish 5th in the SEC. Attendance will fall from 500 people a game to around 150 a game. If you're lucky. Womens basketball is right up there with watching paint dry.
"500 people a game"? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. lol.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Aag wrote:
<quoted text>
"500 people a game"? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. lol.
They dont theyre confusing with LITTLE TWELVE TEAMS who couldnt draw flies in any sport-including BAYLOR...
Parrot

United States

#20 Nov 2, 2012
Do you think your sorry ass football team will win a game tomorrow? My god I hope not!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KUB Billing 15 min Bernstien 7
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 29 min Dirty White Boy 11
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) 48 min Outsider 62
Dresses or skirts 1 hr Trump for ever 1
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 2 hr Bob 118
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... 3 hr wormwood 5
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 20 hr In the know 183

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages