Should Gays have the right to get Mar...

Should Gays have the right to get Married?

Created by Larry on May 14, 2012

117 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

Larry

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 May 14, 2012
Absolutely not God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve they say they were born that way but they are full of it they just use it for an excuse to live a life full of sin. What ever makes them fill better this country was built upon God it needs to stay this way if we ever want to see it go anywhere and this is as far from God as we can go. You know what happened to Sodom and Gamorrah dont you need I say more.
Cat hater

Maryville, TN

#2 May 14, 2012
Sure .... in Europe.
My 2 Cents

Morristown, TN

#3 May 14, 2012
You know gay people are ALWAYS saying they were born this way. I want to know
were they born this way?? I have wondered about this for a long time. They say it's
not by choice. So is it for real or is it all in their head?? I'm not for it , I think it is wrong
and God is against it and I believe in the bible & what it says....
Larry

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 May 16, 2012
We need a President that will stand up for the values that built this great country we live in the values our ancesters fought and died for instead of running them in the ground and making a mockery of them. And yes I know there are some miss spelled words and I dont care dont want to go back and fix them but know they are there for the idiots that will just have something to say about that I already said it so talk about the matter at hand Gays are wrong and living in sin.
the white choice

Hendersonville, TN

#5 May 17, 2012
Thats right. And if anyone hasnt noticed ”its a fad” a fashion”etc. Blame the media. They make it out like its so okay to be gay. Movies glamorize it even. Now people have rights and all sorts of laws and privileges for gays. Blame the media and our own people for allowing such sickness.
Think About It

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Larry wrote:
Absolutely not God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve they say they were born that way but they are full of it they just use it for an excuse to live a life full of sin. What ever makes them fill better this country was built upon God it needs to stay this way if we ever want to see it go anywhere and this is as far from God as we can go. You know what happened to Sodom and Gamorrah dont you need I say more.
My 2 Cents wrote:
You know gay people are ALWAYS saying they were born this way. I want to know
were they born this way?? I have wondered about this for a long time. They say it's
not by choice. So is it for real or is it all in their head?? I'm not for it , I think it is wrong
and God is against it and I believe in the bible & what it says....
~

Medical professionals have estimated that between .02% and .05% of the human population are documented hermaphrodites; having both male and female sex organs. They caution this number could actually be exponentially higher due to the family stigma this creates and the wishes to conceal this information from birth and medical records to avoid embarrassment.

What I can’t understand is why would anyone CHOOSE to be a hermaphrodite in the first place! It’s just sickening to me that someone would make a CHOICE to have both sex organs. They should outlaw hermaphrodites, or force them to stick to one sex and only marry someone from the opposite sex!

God must hate hermaphrodites as much as he does gays and he certainly would not allow someone to be BORN that way. God would certainly say it’s a sin to have both sex organs and if anyone CHOOSES to have both sex organs they should never be allowed in the Kingdom of Heaven!

~
Intelligent1

Tazewell, TN

#7 Jun 13, 2013
The answer is yes.
Proud Christian

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2013
Hell no
Bettyboop

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Proud Christian wrote:
Hell no
Why not? How is it going to affect you?

Any "Proud Christian" should value love & acceptance...
Real BigT

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Absolutely they should..Soon as they find an Island somewhere all alone in the South Pacific to put them all..
Ice

White House, TN

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Yes and the idiots saying no or somewhere else need to realize what time they are living in. They also should realize its not their choice and they don't have to live with it and most certainly don't have to answer for it. Mind your business! Let them do what they want. It isn't going to hurt you.
Real BigT

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2013
It did hurt once. but after that i learned to like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greene County couple dead in murder suicide (Jun '08) 1 hr GaBa Cheever 672
who hires felons 1 hr BrooksWasHere 13
Whos Car Todd Barbee caught joyriding in 4 hr BALLSAK 3
What do you think DRD (methadone) clinics. (Aug '08) 7 hr Daytona Amber 77
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) 14 hr Maltamon 4
News Sevier County Authorities Search for Endangered... (Mar '07) 21 hr Catelynn Burris 29
Disc Exchange. Is someone there transitioning t... Mon BIG BIRD 16

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages