What happened to the Get rid of Bill Swann Topic? Is this censorship?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KCC

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Was looking for the swann article where did it go?
knox atty

Falls Church, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2011
truth must hurt

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Only if the truth is that Swann doesn't do his job correctly.

Remember, Knox atty, the PURPOSE of the courts is to be FAIR for all---it wasn't originally designed to create winners and losers...

It's a shame there are so many of "you" who fail to live up to what you promised in that oath and instead have taken a power/ego trip with your chosen profession. Right is right, wrong is wrong, fair is fair.
Linda Wagner

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2011
jaru10

Yes. It is disgusting that so many attorneys know about the corruption in swann's court but they either take advantage of it or keep their mouths shut. Below is an article on swann posted yesterday - Saturday when people aren't paying attention.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/oct/01/tenn...
Innocent Dad

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2011
People in Knoxville and Knox County are ignorant when it comes to area judges whom sit on the bench.
Look at Judge Bumgardner whom was recently exposed for over four years of taking hydros and other meds illegally while he was on the bench. Bill Swann is not that much more innocent. I was told by my lawyers that Bill Swann was one of the best judges in the area and would be sympathetic toward fathers. WRONG! He is always sympathetic to females, ex wives, and mothers. He only listens to one side and rules according to his mood of the day. Lawyers call each other to inform each other if he is in a good mood or not during that day in court. Swann is known as being bi-polar. So how can someone whom is bi-polar actually rule on the bench and accurately hear cases? I think the state needs to investigate Bill Swann. His x wife was sueing him for back child support and as much money has he makes as a judge he asked for a reduction in child support. Judge Swann needs to be dismissed from the bench. He is not capable of ruling fairly nor according to laws if he is bi-polar and on meds he needs to retire and seek disability like other bi-polar people do. In fact every judge needs to be accountable to someone else just in case he or she is found to be ruling as an incompetent ass. AND all judges should be under a mandatory drug test before they sit on the bench each and every time. Knox County is corrupt and you can not tell me other judges do not know what other judges are doing in their private lives.
kim Neely

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2011
I've. Been. Before. Judge. Swann and. He was. Very. Good. To me. So why don't. You. Hatets leave. A good. Man. Alone. He saved. My. Life
Look at it both ways

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 16, 2011
Really? What did you reveive from him. He favors mother or women only. So nothing new dear.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Innocent Dad wrote:
People in Knoxville and Knox County are ignorant when it comes to area judges whom sit on the bench.
Look at Judge Bumgardner whom was recently exposed for over four years of taking hydros and other meds illegally while he was on the bench. Bill Swann is not that much more innocent. I was told by my lawyers that Bill Swann was one of the best judges in the area and would be sympathetic toward fathers. WRONG! He is always sympathetic to females, ex wives, and mothers. He only listens to one side and rules according to his mood of the day. Lawyers call each other to inform each other if he is in a good mood or not during that day in court. Swann is known as being bi-polar. So how can someone whom is bi-polar actually rule on the bench and accurately hear cases? I think the state needs to investigate Bill Swann. His x wife was sueing him for back child support and as much money has he makes as a judge he asked for a reduction in child support. Judge Swann needs to be dismissed from the bench. He is not capable of ruling fairly nor according to laws if he is bi-polar and on meds he needs to retire and seek disability like other bi-polar people do. In fact every judge needs to be accountable to someone else just in case he or she is found to be ruling as an incompetent ass. AND all judges should be under a mandatory drug test before they sit on the bench each and every time. Knox County is corrupt and you can not tell me other judges do not know what other judges are doing in their private lives.
Let me get this straight..."Someone" told you (and we have no idea who YOU are) that Judge Swann is bi-polar. You turn that into, he definitely is bi-polar and most certainly on meds. Is that the gist of it?
A) He isn't. I know for a fact. There would be no shame in it if he was but he isn't. So you, or your "source" is a liar.
B) You just insulted all mentally ill people by suggesting someone with bi-polar disorder,even when medicated are not capable of performing a job. Bravo. Congrats. You're a bigot.
C) How do you complain in one breath that he is biased towards women only, than proclaim in the next that his ex-wife sued him for child support, insinuating that she must be in the right and he's a deadbeat dad?? Which is it?
I'm assuming you've had a bad experience in his court. His court is either divorce or orders of protection. Which is it? Are you mad because you beat up a wife or girlfriend and were punished for it? Or are you angry about the child support you were ordered to pay? And if you have had experience in divorce court, then you must have an opinion about women and the tactics that SOME of them use to get more child support. Right? But not Judge Swann's ex...right? You hate him,so that fits your purpose.
Btw, she didn't sue for more child support. It was over property. That's a fact, not just what "someone" told me. Don't be a sheep. Don't believe everything you're told by random "someones". And finally, don't speak against someone unless you know it to be absolutely true. Thx!
Look at it both ways

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 16, 2011
Read the post dear. The topic is getting rid of Judge Swann. How many people have to get on this post to tell you what the subject is. Over property? Maybe so depends on what you are pulling up on the internet which is public records. I saw the case on back child support and it is in thst court order concerning his denial for reduction. Plus I was told my a lawyer he is bi-polar. So if that source is wrong then the lawyer really doesn't know and who are you that you do? And nothing has been said about child support here thst is another topix you can go to. Generally men are screwed in his court and it is a known fact. You need to research this issue. I only know of one woman that was royally screwed by him in his court and that can be researched as well. If you are a good friend of Swann's you are probably a lawyer who gets access to his chambers to get what yo want for your clients. Most of those clients I would say are women. And I am not a biggot. I just think Judge Swann needs to go and it was a lawyer who told me that other lawyers call each other and let them know about his " moods". So go to your collegues to get the story straight.

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2011
Look at it both ways wrote:
Read the post dear. The topic is getting rid of Judge Swann. How many people have to get on this post to tell you what the subject is. Over property? Maybe so depends on what you are pulling up on the internet which is public records. I saw the case on back child support and it is in thst court order concerning his denial for reduction. Plus I was told my a lawyer he is bi-polar. So if that source is wrong then the lawyer really doesn't know and who are you that you do? And nothing has been said about child support here thst is another topix you can go to. Generally men are screwed in his court and it is a known fact. You need to research this issue. I only know of one woman that was royally screwed by him in his court and that can be researched as well. If you are a good friend of Swann's you are probably a lawyer who gets access to his chambers to get what yo want for your clients. Most of those clients I would say are women. And I am not a biggot. I just think Judge Swann needs to go and it was a lawyer who told me that other lawyers call each other and let them know about his " moods". So go to your collegues to get the story straight.
Excuse me, Topix police, I was responding to "Innocent Dad" who I'll assume is another one of your names you hide behind to make it appear that more people are bashing Judge Swann than actually are. I know what the subject is--sour grapes. As for your claims that "a lawyer" told you he is bi-polar and who am I to dispute that...trust me, I and my family would know better than anyone,except for Bill's own family. As to his long resolved child support case, you didn't see it. Couldn't have. Juvenile cases are sealed. I'm a little confused by your reply to me, maybe YOU should go back and read what you originally posted. I just challenged your claims. No need to get huffy.
You really remind me of someone...is that you David Lee?? LOL!!!
kim iNeely

United States

#12 Dec 16, 2011
Judge swann went. Out. Of his. Way. To help. Me why does. Every. One. Won't. To put. Him. Down. Because. He does. What. Is right. I will. Never. Have. Anything. Bad. To say. About. Him. And. In my eyes. He does. No wrong
Innocent Dad

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 17, 2011
Hey noisy cricket Look at it Both Ways is a close associate of mine. He speaks the truth. No it is not David Lee I can assure you of that. You are a personal friend of Judge Swann so maybe are blind sided from that fact. We are only saying what we have been told about Swann. So if you have proof then by all means thanks for reporting it. I personally pulled up his stuff on the net on some type of news website about his child support issue. Have you not heard that records are not totally sealed all case informaiton is a matter of public record. Research it yourself. Maybe someone leaked it. To Kim Ineely I assume you are a woman or mother because Judge Swann is biased toward women and mothers he always screws fathers not with child support because that is understandable, but in parental time, letting mothers move out of state with the children causing greater conflicts for both the mother and father, etc...he won't listen to the father's side only one side. I guess that is how he has helped you.
kim iNeely

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2011
Why are. You. Bashing. Judge. Swann he is the best. Judge. Out. There. And. Should. Be left. Alone. It was. An abuse. Case. He helped me in he went. Over. And. Above. Helping me and didn't. Have. To do that. He sent. The. Police. To check. And. See. If I was. Alright. A judge. Like. That. Doesn't. Need. To be removed. Because. He cares about. People. Give. A good. Man. A break. There. Needs to be more. Like. Him
BadJudges

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 19, 2011
kim iNeely wrote:
Why are. You. Bashing. Judge. Swann he is the best. Judge. Out. There. And. Should. Be left. Alone. It was. An abuse. Case. He helped me in he went. Over. And. Above. Helping me and didn't. Have. To do that. He sent. The. Police. To check. And. See. If I was. Alright. A judge. Like. That. Doesn't. Need. To be removed. Because. He cares about. People. Give. A good. Man. A break. There. Needs to be more. Like. Him
First its ok to talk in complete sentences. Second, are you on crack? Third Judge Swann is a creep and anyone that likes him must either be on the take sellin him pills like the bum judge or doin the nasty pole dance. So which are you and give us more details of your relationship with this judge.

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2011
BadJudges wrote:
<quoted text>
First its ok to talk in complete sentences. Second, are you on crack? Third Judge Swann is a creep and anyone that likes him must either be on the take sellin him pills like the bum judge or doin the nasty pole dance. So which are you and give us more details of your relationship with this judge.
FIRST, look at yourself before you judge someone else's grammar...your run-on sentences and lack of commas leave you no room to talk. SECOND, actually there's more of us who like Judge Swann than there are that don't. See, the majority of people who don't like him are either people who have been in his court and didn't like the outcome (deadbeat dads or abusers) or political enemies. Since I HIGHLY doubt you are in the political arena, I'll assume you've been in his court. So keep whining and make sure you obey your Order of Protection. Or pay your child support, or whatever it is he ordered you to do that you don't like.
Btw, that dig on Judge Baumgartner? Its amazing all the miscreants crawling out of the gutter to throw stones at that man, as if his guilt erases theirs. At least he achieved something in his lifetime. I don't think the last 2 years should overshadow a career that spans over 4 decades. Face it, he could eat a million pills and associate with 20 crack whores and he would STILL be better than those who judge him.
kim iNeely

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2011
Why do you. Hate. Judge. Swann so ? It must. Not. Have. Went. Your. Way. In court. You. Are. The. One. With. The. Problem. Not. Judge. Swann..your. the. One. Putten him. Down..how. dare you. Say. I'm. On crack. You. Don't. Even. Know. Me. And. To say. Judge. Swann is on pills. Because. One. Judge. Made. A mistake. See. I also. Knew. Him.
. My family. Is law. Enforcement .so I know. A lot of them at the court. And. A lot of lawyers..
But. Swann is my favorite...and. your. The. One. With. The. Problems not. Judge. Swann.
So leave. A good. Man. Alone. And. Get. A life. And. Stay out. Of his. Court
ToothLess

Nashville, TN

#19 Dec 20, 2011
NoisyCricket wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST, look at yourself before you judge someone else's grammar...your run-on sentences and lack of commas leave you no room to talk. SECOND, actually there's more of us who like Judge Swann than there are that don't. See, the majority of people who don't like him are either people who have been in his court and didn't like the outcome (deadbeat dads or abusers) or political enemies. Since I HIGHLY doubt you are in the political arena, I'll assume you've been in his court. So keep whining and make sure you obey your Order of Protection. Or pay your child support, or whatever it is he ordered you to do that you don't like.
Btw, that dig on Judge Baumgartner? Its amazing all the miscreants crawling out of the gutter to throw stones at that man, as if his guilt erases theirs. At least he achieved something in his lifetime. I don't think the last 2 years should overshadow a career that spans over 4 decades. Face it, he could eat a million pills and associate with 20 crack whores and he would STILL be better than those who judge him.
Wow. Someone struck a nerve!! Why are you so upset? Your post revealed your lack of judgment as well as a lack of Education! LMAO! You are judging grammar and spelling in other posts, yet you have more mistakes in your post! Where are all of these posts praising either judge? You must be involved in the corrupt judicial system of Knox County and trying to defend your own participation in that joke of a system. As for the judge bum, yeah he accomplished quite a feat there boss. He managed to royally futt buck one of the most gruesome and disgusting crimes this area has ever seen!!! Past 2 years? What are you his personal assistant? He's been on the take and a piece of crap for years! If you think he just one day woke up and thought,“Hmmmm…. Today I am going to start taking advantage of my position and power that has been entrusted to me, maybe I need some powerful drugs so that I can make questionable decisions?" then you are more out of touch with reality than Mr. Romney! Is that how it happened? You seem to know so much about all of these people why don't you tell us all about the people's lives he played an important role in and what a wonderful role model he is? You keep telling yourself all those lies if that is what it takes for you to lay your head down at night. I have never been in either one of these corrupt judges courts, and by the number of lives they destroy they are not good people and certainly do not need to be put on a pedestal. So if you want to praise and defend the drug addicted and bigoted judges, more power to you. Perhaps your boss will give you some of his meds and a good banging in the chambers there too Boss.
BigotJudges

Nashville, TN

#20 Dec 20, 2011
kim iNeely wrote:
Why do you. Hate. Judge. Swann so ? It must. Not. Have. Went. Your. Way. In court. You. Are. The. One. With. The. Problem. Not. Judge. Swann..your. the. One. Putten him. Down..how. dare you. Say. I'm. On crack. You. Don't. Even. Know. Me. And. To say. Judge. Swann is on pills. Because. One. Judge. Made. A mistake. See. I also. Knew. Him.
. My family. Is law. Enforcement .so I know. A lot of them at the court. And. A lot of lawyers..
But. Swann is my favorite...and. your. The. One. With. The. Problems not. Judge. Swann.
So leave. A good. Man. Alone. And. Get. A life. And. Stay out. Of his. Court
Sweetie, you need to put down your Cracked Pipe, you are running on one cylinder and your period key is stroked out too. Perhaps they just hate bigots in general, and the fact he is in his position is merely incidental. If you are the best he could come up with to defend him and his joke of a court that speaks volumes. You should ask the bigot to buy you "Hooked on Phonics" and perhaps you can get into 1st Grade this coming school year. Oh yeah love the "My family. Is law. Enforcement .so I know. A lot of them at the court. And. A lot of lawyers.." Is that your form a threat? Are we supposed to be impressed? Is he the one you are smoking your cracked with, or is he your supplier, perhaps both?
Oust Judge Swann

Nashville, TN

#21 Dec 20, 2011
It is time for him to get off the bench. He needs a long vacation. Judge Swann has literally ruined alot of childrens lives by ruling unfairly in his court. I hope the new law makes him stop and do the right thing, but knowing him NOT. This post is not about CHILD SUPPORT he does not order that. He really has nothing to do with that. For you all that are ignorant you can go to the state of TN. website and see how you figure child support. It is a shared income sheet. The non custodial parent is always the one that ends up making up the difference compared to whatever the custodial parent lacks. It really is nothing Judge SWANN orders. He has no control over it.
Please get off of the subject of DEADBEAT DADS. All fathers are not deadbeats. Fathers are mostly loving, caring, and bend over backwards to be with their children and go way beyond that. So before you judge fathers you need to get the beam out of your own eye before you try to get the spec out of a father's eye.
Concerning Judge Swann and his orders of protection how many of those are drummed up by the x wives? " OMG I am so afraid of my x husband and the father of my children. I am afraid he is going to hit me.." Some may very well be needed. I have never heard of an order of protection taken out on an x wife though. Are there any examples??
Let us have a reunion of all of Judge Swann cases that involved children. Let us see how these children turned out. This alone will speak volumes. I don't care if you work for Knox County or are his campaign manager or his next door neighbor the man's judgements are what speaks. Let the children speak whom have been effected by this mans judgements of mind. I think he would be floored with children saying WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?? The problem is when a Judge does what is in the best interest of a parent above what is above the interest of a child that is where issues come in that effects the children their entire life.
judge lest ye be judged

Nashville, TN

#22 Dec 20, 2011
these. judges. do. not. care. about. the. children.or .doi.ng ri.ght b.y them., they e.njoy th.eir p.ower o.ver other .peoples .lives,. they. en.joy the. mone.y and. per.ks .th.at. o.f.f.i.c.e ..b.ri.n.g.s with.. i.t.,..t.he.y en.jo.y the. p.ede.sta.l t.he..vi.ctoriou.s .pa.ren.t puts .th.em on, s.ing t.heir pra.ises,. su.ckle .at .their t.its.,.defen.d .th.ei.r actio.ns, ev.en w.h..e.n .the chi.ld.ren. a.re. dra/g.,ged scr.ea.mi.ng and .ki.cking ou.t of st.ate wh.ere the .vict.or.ious pa.rent can turn. th.em aga.inst..the other, and alien.ate th.em f.rom .hal.f of .thei.r f.amily.. They .are corr.upt. and. you . know. it. Whos judging the judges judgements? Are we not suppose to talk about it. are you goi.ng to make. fun o.f my G.rammar .(sic). Are .you .going .to .Judge. me. for .Judging .the .Judges .Judgements .against. others. tearing f.am.ily.'s ap.art .emo.ti.o.n.al.l.y..a.n.d .p.h.y.s.i.c.a.l..l.y.?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a striper for party 25 min fatman 1
Ella Dorsey 31 min fatman 37
rip gordon scott 2 hr bill 2
William Tate arrested during prostitution ring. (Mar '09) 5 hr George 10
Review: Dependable Motors-Knoxville (Jan '13) 5 hr bad news 14
lane kiffin 11 hr Lame Kitten 3
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 18 hr dbdrummer722 82
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs