slimy sloppy eggs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#1 May 19, 2013
so i put dat but'chers up herr throat and i saaid youd better start friyun dose eggs alittel more better than you've ben dooin im tard of eaten slimy sloppy eggs , man i wanted a beer dat morning
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#2 May 19, 2013
and after my morning 12 pack i started danceing down the road till i came to tammys bait and tackle by now my morning buzz had wurn
off so broke as joke i stumbled in and said this is a stick up ,my fool @$ s
only made it out with a tall can of blue ribbon a can of rocket lighter fluid and a dozen night crawlers , dont figure doze it
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#3 May 19, 2013
so i drunk dat blue ribbon, a then huffed -up all dat good ol rocket lighter fluid then i had me a terrible idea i bait raped dem thar night crawlers well i stood up and started dancing away ' thats why they call me a dancing fool'ya see to be a dancing fool you gotta be smart up in the meat " thats were opinions are repeated from"
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#4 May 20, 2013
yep' im jesco white the dancing outlaw ,yep mountain dancing is my game well after i got dun at tammys bait and tackle and had a purdy
good lunch buzz going so danced my way on into town
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#5 May 20, 2013
thar i was in tha middle of main street down town huffen rocket lighter fuid danceing away then i noticed the cop behind me well
i was charged with strong armed robbery, public intoxication , if that wasn't bad enough they with the bait rape of dem dar night crawlers
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#6 May 20, 2013
well i knew they had a purdy good case again me so i pled quilty to all charges even da bait rape charge that one alone got me 6 months in da state nervus hospital i said to myself a man alta be able to keep a buzz 24 7 in a place like that dam i was so glad i dance like a
fool all da way thar im jesco white the danceing outlaw
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#7 May 21, 2013
?
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#8 May 21, 2013
and i pulled a gasoline soaked sock outa my pocket and started huffen it right thar in tha police car on tha way to tha mental hospital see that stuff had me thinking i could stand in front of a coal train and stop it' talk about a warped mind man i had one!
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#9 May 21, 2013
deray ''''''''' jessies on tha gas again' thats what moma would yell to my dad when she would find me wasted under tha house \ trailer we lived in then id get tha living hell beat outa me
red solo drool cup

Oliver Springs, TN

#10 May 21, 2013
Do you not have anything better to do than flood Topix with all of these meaningless threads under a dozen or more different names?

Are you that hard up for someone to engage in an internet battle?
Nobody here is paying any attention to you.
Johnny South Knoxville

Knoxville, TN

#11 May 21, 2013
jesco white wrote:
?
You saw a movie. I met the man. Drop it,you ain't funny.
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#12 May 21, 2013
good for ya
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#13 May 21, 2013
any way what was is saying before i was interfered with by a johnny knoxville impersonator and toby keith fan that claims not to pay attention to my threads' were was i again
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#14 May 21, 2013
well stay out of my thread if dont like it and read something else is that funny enough you" fake j knoxville >real jackass
Nelson

United States

#15 May 21, 2013
i will give you credit. i love these lines.. keep it going.. something fun to laugh at. to you johnny knox if u dont like it dont read. and jesco use sue bob lines next.. "you all got fiestas?" "cps took her baby"
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#16 May 21, 2013
what these two fail to realize is to be like me you gotta be smart up in tha meat thats were opinions get repeated from.you see toby keith fans aren't that bright to begin with! and johnny "south" knoxville more like johnny "montgomery village "
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#17 May 21, 2013
Nelson wrote:
i will give you credit. i love these lines.. keep it going.. something fun to laugh at. to you johnny knox if u dont like it dont read. and jesco use sue bob lines next.. "you all got fiestas?" "cps took her baby"
ok can doo
jesco white

Corryton, TN

#18 May 21, 2013
whata gotta do kill a cow 'they tooker baby they hey they tooker tha
cps tooker baby
sue bob white

Corryton, TN

#19 May 21, 2013
back when i yun'ger i use to be a stripper 16,17,18,year old i made boo'coos of money everyone say in da sexyest one in da family
sue bob white

Corryton, TN

#20 May 21, 2013
dont give me that look b!#ch il smack that frown off yer face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save all your love 4 hr Wittykittyinc 1
Petition for Alien Franken to Resign 6 hr South Knox Hombre 2
How long will Clinton cry about Election loss 8 hr Hugh d Wright 128
Review: Dean Kleto, M.D (Apr '14) 9 hr Jacqui 14
Lady Ward 10 hr Looking4alady 1
Roy Moore Alabama's US Senate Candidate 11 hr Donald J Trump 49
Dirty Al Franken 11 hr Donald J Trump 17

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance