Petty Women, who have nothing better to do.

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Done

Greenville, SC

#1 Dec 21, 2013
SO WHAT. Your fcking husband cheated, or left you. LET IT GO. Holy fcking h*ll, if he WANTED YOU he would've stayed, right?!? Dear Lord, I pray that this woman can get a right mind, and fix her stupid little broken heart. STOP worrying about what HE or whoever he is with is doing. IT DOESNT FCKING MATTER. Your kids will also get over it too. Saying that YOUR kids want REVENGE is so sad on your part, you must be an awful mother to say that. YOUR CHILDREN feed off YOUR emotions, they don't want revenge, YOU DO. What you should be doing, is letting it go. Be the better person, and show them that this whole fck up of a situation is NOT going to bring YOU down.
Right? Sorry for ranting. Actually, I'm not sorry. I just think that you should stop terrorizing your ex's relationship, because you're hurting so you want him to feel your pain. If you EVER really loved him, you'd let him go.
Have a nice day.
And don't get your panties in a wad.
Wow

Princeton, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2013
Lmao, adultery and lying to everyone must be eating you up inside. You must be Pissed that she landed on her feet and you deserting her and the kids is the best thing that ever happened to her.
Thank you, I'm enjoying the beautiful woman you tried to destroy. I fee sorry for your newest victim. So, go back to the factory you piece of trash and enjoy hell for your sins.
Done wrote:
SO WHAT. Your fcking husband cheated, or left you. LET IT GO. Holy fcking h*ll, if he WANTED YOU he would've stayed, right?!? Dear Lord, I pray that this woman can get a right mind, and fix her stupid little broken heart. STOP worrying about what HE or whoever he is with is doing. IT DOESNT FCKING MATTER. Your kids will also get over it too. Saying that YOUR kids want REVENGE is so sad on your part, you must be an awful mother to say that. YOUR CHILDREN feed off YOUR emotions, they don't want revenge, YOU DO. What you should be doing, is letting it go. Be the better person, and show them that this whole fck up of a situation is NOT going to bring YOU down.
Right? Sorry for ranting. Actually, I'm not sorry. I just think that you should stop terrorizing your ex's relationship, because you're hurting so you want him to feel your pain. If you EVER really loved him, you'd let him go.
Have a nice day.
And don't get your panties in a wad.
Done

Greenville, SC

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Actually, I don't know who any of you people are. I'm just using my freedom of speech to state my opinion, clearly as you all do OVER AND OVER AGAIN about the same ole tired subject. No one gives a sh*t about you and your pathetic life. Get over yourself.
Wow wrote:
Lmao, adultery and lying to everyone must be eating you up inside. You must be Pissed that she landed on her feet and you deserting her and the kids is the best thing that ever happened to her.
Thank you, I'm enjoying the beautiful woman you tried to destroy. I fee sorry for your newest victim. So, go back to the factory you piece of trash and enjoy hell for your sins.
<quoted text>
Really

El Monte, CA

#4 Dec 21, 2013
And yet you think we want to hear from you. Too bad you don't know what Freedom of speech is meant for. Yet another dumb hick who thinks it gives him the right to spout his ignorance all over everyone.
Done wrote:
Actually, I don't know who any of you people are. I'm just using my freedom of speech to state my op
inion, clearly as you all do OVER AND OVER AGAIN about the same ole tired subject. No one gives a sh*t about you and your pathetic life. Get over yourself.
<quoted text>
Done

Greenville, SC

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Actually, while you're being ignorant yourself, you should know I am a female. And I do know what freedom of speech is, and actually I'm not a hick. For your information, you should know that I would literally have to drop my IQ to your level to be "dumb" as you said. Just because you got all dick hurt over a simple post, doesn't mean you have to cry about what I have said. Thank you.
Really

El Monte, CA

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Oh good, so why as a female are you giving another female such a hard time about being hurt by a cheating husband? Why do you care that she uses this place to vent? I guess it's hard for you to be a Topix policeman while trying to act superior. It's obvious that you are an uneducated idiot and alone. Go back to your bag of chips and do us all a favor and stay inside. I'm sure your ugly soul is second only to your ugly face.
Done

Greenville, SC

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Because as a female, I know that almost EVERY female gets cheated on, or even cheats! Secondly, while I'm "policing" what are YOU doing? The same exact thing, and to call judgement upon someone you've never seen or know, is just stupid. Why don't you take your fingers out of your ass and stick your nose elsewhere.
Really

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Wow, bitter, no class, and expects to be cheated on or cheat. Your life is horrible. However, with a mouth like that you won't attract any man worth keeping. Poor thing probably hasn't had any physical attention in years by a man. Bet you can't keep a man or a job. Waddle yourself over to the kitchen and get yourself a second bag of chips for all the typing. You must be exhausted after all that complaining. What do you weigh? 250?
The 1

Spartanburg, SC

#9 Dec 23, 2013
"Done"What straight TRASH you are. Its sad to see scraps of skin like you wandering around here. Ruin other lives cause yours is so bad. I pray your little worthless sole and existence someday quits involving ruining others lives. Your Worthless
Done

El Monte, CA

#10 Dec 25, 2013
Yup, I'll keep telling everyone about the adulterers that broke up my family with all their lies and somehow I'm the trash. You must be one of the pieces of garbage that think it's ok to cheat when a marriage gets difficult. They all do. You probably are one of the cheap women who told him to empty our bank account and turn off our phones and pull the rug out from under the kids. Yup, I'll keep telling the world about the two of you while I keep living my new wonderful life. Yea ha!
The 1 wrote:
"Done"What straight TRASH you are. Its sad to see scraps of skin like you wandering around here. Ruin other lives cause yours is so bad. I pray your little worthless sole and existence someday quits involving ruining others lives. Your Worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job Corp 41 min Vern Schillinger 2
channon christian and chris newsom murders (May '12) 1 hr Blackpeoplesuck 21
Candle light dinner 1 hr Wondering 3
Dr. Tommy Crunk 2 hr Bob 31
Knoxville Family Attorney 3 hr Tim10 1
child support is modern day slavery 6 hr Fed up 36
Pain Clinic closed, need help finding new one (Feb '11) 7 hr helper 97
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web