Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Hellp. I am looking to purchase new living room furniture and was wondering if any had recommendations for a place with good quality furniture. I would rather pay extra for decent furniture rather than something that will fall apart in a year. Don't care about designer furniture but I like to see the furniture in person rather than on-line. There are so many furniture places in Knoxville and I would appreciate any advice on which ones to check into. Thanks!
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Go buy a cheap 2x4 and slide up and down on it until you get a splinter up yur ass.
I know that's you Earl.
Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Get a life Loser EK wrote:
Go buy a cheap 2x4 and slide up and down on it until you get a splinter up yur ass.
I know that's you Earl.
You must really be obsessed with ole Earl. Look at my location and get a clue. If you really think I am Earl, then I feel sorry for you. Do you really think Earl would post a question about furniture stores? FYI, I worled in Knoxville for years and moved back to my hometown. Only one furniture store in town so I wanted to look in Knoxville andwas wanting to narrow some of my searches.
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Everyone but me who posts here is Earl i just know it.
please baby don't deny it.
I want to live here on topix with you Earl.
Have my children.
Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Get a life Loser EK wrote:
Everyone but me who posts here is Earl i just know it.
please baby don't deny it.
I want to live here on topix with you Earl.
Have my children.
Sorry pal but I a not your idol Earl. You have a bad case of puppy love. I hope you can get Earl and live happily ever after LOL!
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Living under so many different names must be hard on you. And your hard on is what i crave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating husbands-who are they? (Jan '13) 3 hr finally 133
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? (Jul '14) 6 hr mahaffja 31
Poll Is it cheating when a married woman talks/texts... (Jun '13) 20 hr grimy phoxx 9
The Nightmare of Filing for Disability Sun Disability frustr... 5
Rooms to Go/Best Buy TV packages SUCK (Feb '12) Sun Gscott 66
Utah man tortured dog Sun animal rights 1
Topix Sun Logical Al 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]