KPD: Dead man likely had committed si...

KPD: Dead man likely had committed six robberies since late January

There are 2 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Mar 2, 2013, titled KPD: Dead man likely had committed six robberies since late January. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Knoxville authorities said Friday that's how many robberies the 30-year-old man killed by a store manager after an armed robbery this week at an East Knoxville business was suspected of committing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

blackieio

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Your first footsteps in life, likly will be the given road of travel for the rest of your life. This man made poor choices in his life and now he is dead for them. The store manager should be made the head of the of Police department since he seemed to be the only one crime fighting in Knoxville that day. Instead the Dollar Store chain will probally fire him and that will be the last time I go into this brand name store. Be very careful what you do to this store manager. Knoxville is watching you. I call this store manager a person who is willing to go above and beyound the "Call of Duty". He may have saved us from reading how a six time thug killed an innocent and now we have to feed the thug for the rest of his worthless life. Thank you Store Manager, whoever you are
OK Corral

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Sadly he will likely be charged with Negricide shortly. Darn shame. He did us all a favor and hasn't asked for a single word of thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Brian Daley 2 hr Victim 1
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 3 hr Orphan Gray 74
sucking (Jul '15) 4 hr verstop 2
Worst psychologist ever!!!! 7 hr South Knox Hombre 2
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 11 hr wormwood 13
Ron Allen 21 hr Pounder 1
what happened to jenneth page (May '08) Wed Ex-Acquantiance 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance