Hamblen resident expresses concerns about jail overcrowding

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

MORRISTOWN A woman called 6News worried about the awful conditions her brother is facing in jail.

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ju-Jizzu

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

THEN STAY OUT OF THE POKEY!
Well

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Stay out of jail and you can't complain!
Mom

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

You are there because you did wrong. What do you expect, the country club? Sis will be on the news
whining about that next!
just so ya know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Not to mention they probably ripped someone else off to get his bail money. For the record, he has been released from custody so watch out people!!!!!
Just the facts

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Violate probation, who exactly is at fault for that? Most of the folks in jail have committed multiple crimes before they spend more than overnight in jail. Stop being a criminal and you get to sleep in your own bed. Just a thought.

Maybe his sister should be looking at the behaviors that keep this young man in trouble. Most problems in this county could resolved by following the golden rule, having a job instead of setting on your rear, taking care of your business, and think of the consequences of your decisions.
Megameatcity

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Just the facts wrote:
Violate probation, who exactly is at fault for that? Most of the folks in jail have committed multiple crimes before they spend more than overnight in jail. Stop being a criminal and you get to sleep in your own bed. Just a thought.
Maybe his sister should be looking at the behaviors that keep this young man in trouble. Most problems in this county could resolved by following the golden rule, having a job instead of setting on your rear, taking care of your business, and think of the consequences of your decisions.
Agreed!
Beck

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I thought "violation of probation" meant the you're screwed and will spend the remainder of the original sentence in jail. No bail on a violation. Am I wrong?
Beck

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

*that* Jeez, I need more coffee.
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
good post. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Families need to quit being enablers (sp). Make them take responsibility and the consequences for their own actions.
me myself n i

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bs.
Just the facts

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

me myself n i wrote:
Bs.
And what do you say "I"?
sis

Zirconia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

just so ya know wrote:
Not to mention they probably ripped someone else off to get his bail money. For the record, he has been released from custody so watch out people!!!!!
For the record my mom or sisters have never rip no one off i have worked all my life to have what i do have and dont need to rip anyone off so first off if you knew us you would know that and no one ever said that he wasn't guilty but they are still human beings that have messed up and not one person can say that they haven't no one is perfect but that dont mean we just turn our backs on him thats not what real family does and i don't in no way ever up hold his wrongs but he is still my brother and i love him as does my mom and that's how he was bonded out with her hard earn money you know she gets up everyday and goes to work and don't get out here and rip people off
Gina

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

No matter what we are all GODS people
me myself n i

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Yea...wanna be friends then?
angel

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Beck wrote:
I thought "violation of probation" meant the you're screwed and will spend the remainder of the original sentence in jail. No bail on a violation. Am I wrong?
you are wrong
angel

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

yuck wrote:
<quoted text>good post. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Families need to quit being enablers (sp). Make them take responsibility and the consequences for their own actions.
seems to me youre mad cuz you dont have caring people to bail you out.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Yea.
Leslie

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

All these comments is unnecessary.I pray that you except GOD into your life & have sympathy for those that struggle in life to try to better their self.For those who have no clue about god it take time.I can witness that for myself.
down south jukin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

sis wrote:
<quoted text> For the record my mom or sisters have never rip no one off i have worked all my life to have what i do have and dont need to rip anyone off so first off if you knew us you would know that and no one ever said that he wasn't guilty but they are still human beings that have messed up and not one person can say that they haven't no one is perfect but that dont mean we just turn our backs on him thats not what real family does and i don't in no way ever up hold his wrongs but he is still my brother and i love him as does my mom and that's how he was bonded out with her hard earn money you know she gets up everyday and goes to work and don't get out here and rip people off
Instead of bitching to the TV station, it occurs to me that you energy should be spent bitching at your brother to encourage him to quit repeating the behaviors and actions that LAND HIM IN JAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>seems to me youre mad cuz you dont have caring people to bail you out.
never needed it. You see I obey the laws. And I sure as heck wouldn't be whining and complaining about jail conditions. He made choices not random mistakes. Quit making excuses for these losers. Why the heck should they expect taxpayers to give them a better life than poor or homeless people. A little suffering will do them good.maybe they wont want to go back. Maybe make better choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ENGAGEMENT: Perrin - DeWitt 2 min Old Friend 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 25 min Pete 140,645
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 2 hr WTH 20
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,936
Holly Kathy aka Serenity at the strip clu (Nov '11) 3 hr Derek Goodson 8
Help with a school assignment 7 hr Natalie 1
wanting to adopt!!! 12 hr Anneannann 3
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••