Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch. These people want to be like the sons of anarchy. they are Idiots with nothing on they're mind except vengeance. YOU aint good enough to have them beasts killed and you sure aint BAD enough to do it yourself. There women are mentioned in other forums on Topix. the women of these thugs are Loud mouth Bitches trying there best to stir up shit. And they think their men will back them up. They are going to cause more murders and more pain. They shit on to many people. We won't take the abuse much longer either Mr. Christian. and one more thing. I found out that one of the couples has a son DYING of CYTIC FIBROSIS and they would rather be seen on T.V. or in the club gatherings rather than home with their KID. He has a death sentence. and they could be with him but would rather spend time with their friends and let their son DIE ALONE. That's Trash. I would say If Channon were still alive the Christians would be with their daughter NOT the club..........now, you stfu.
Truth is

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

One of them does have a son with cystic fibrosis, but the kid is far from dying. He's actually doing pretty good. The mom (she is a laughing stock around here) exaggerates how bad he is doing to try to get sympathy (and money.) Karma is going to bite that bitch in her fat ass one day!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Regardless... I treat my kid like he will be gone tomorrow and he is healthy. just saying.
Truth is

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

SamMoore4u wrote:
Regardless... I treat my kid like he will be gone tomorrow and he is healthy. just saying.
I'm not disagreeing with anything you've said. I want to spend as much time as I can with mine, also, and let them know every day how much I love them. I just think it is a horrible, horrible thing to use your child like she does.
shelfelf

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Truth is wrote:
One of them does have a son with cystic fibrosis, but the kid is far from dying. He's actually doing pretty good. The mom (she is a laughing stock around here) exaggerates how bad he is doing to try to get sympathy (and money.) Karma is going to bite that bitch in her fat ass one day!
oh yes I know who she is too. I live in lafollette too and you are rite about her. she is so phony and so is her family. daddy suposed to be a preacher but is married and fooling around. sister on drugs and other sister has husband who abuses her and kids. yep, gary is runnin around with a bunch of trash
Rodney Braden

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Leave Mr.Christian alone. He and Hugh Newson are good people! If something happened to me like it did to Gary and Hugh's kids, I would want my parents to see this thing through even though it would never bring me back! Gary, Hugh and your wives you are my hero's, Merry Christmas!
Gateway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Ya'll keep up the positive feeds on here because you are having a good effect on over weight biker chicks. Yep I saw a some what slimmer version of the loud mouthed one headed in our local Campbell county legalized speed pill mills going in to pick up her monthly supply of phentermine. When are they going to stop handing those pills out to people? Those weight loss clinics are no better than the pain clinics giving pills out like candy. People areggetting addicted to those pills just like the dirty street versions like meth or cocaine. A drug is a drug is a drug KLEEN IT UP PEOPLE.
Hilarious

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Gateway wrote:
Ya'll keep up the positive feeds on here because you are having a good effect on over weight biker chicks. Yep I saw a some what slimmer version of the loud mouthed one headed in our local Campbell county legalized speed pill mills going in to pick up her monthly supply of phentermine. When are they going to stop handing those pills out to people? Those weight loss clinics are no better than the pain clinics giving pills out like candy. People areggetting addicted to those pills just like the dirty street versions like meth or cocaine. A drug is a drug is a drug KLEEN IT UP PEOPLE.
Hey, don't make fun of old lard-ass for popping pills! Most of Campbell county does. Guess her hubby was getting tired of flat tires on his bike from her big, wide ass. She could lose 100 pounds, but she's still going to have that mile wide ass. That genetic karma is a bitch.

Since: Jan 14

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

I think they're the sister gang of the Southern Sons, you know the gay biker club out on Savage Garden Rd.
Yer Out

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Shut up about Gary Christian and this gang of over the hill motorcycle paraders. I'll bet Gary abuses this puss OP in his dreams, too.
Either get over your fear and confront him or shut up.
Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Yer Out wrote:
Shut up about Gary Christian and this gang of over the hill motorcycle paraders. I'll bet Gary abuses this puss OP in his dreams, too.
Either get over your fear and confront him or shut up.
Leave Opie out of it he's a good boy! Why do you have to call him a puss and talk about someone beating up on him? I guess next you'll wanting to talk about how he dreams of spanking Aunty Bea too emmmhhmmm! Sounds like you need to make an appointment with the dentist for that exposed nerve your showing on a public forum.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

found a name for the scum bag......Brandy Snow. She is the sympathy seeking free loader. found out they don't always wear the vests with the shepherds $hit on it. like to find their regular hang out. I heard they were considering changing their club name and making it an MC. It would be the best thing but the women would have to relinquish control. To much to ask. oh yea. their new club name is proposed to be Southern Sons of Bitches Motor Cycle Club. enjoy.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Does anyone know how to get ahold of them do they have a facebook or twitter
watcher

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Your better off not getting ahold of them. If i were you i'd turn my head and run.
Yer Out

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

watcher wrote:
Your better off not getting ahold of them. If i were you i'd turn my head and run.
Turn your head and cough. Check for the balls you seem to lack.
nuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Yer Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn your head and cough. Check for the balls you seem to lack.
I turned my head to cough and to my surprise I found my balls in your mouth. It tickled a little at first but once you stroked them with your fingers I coughed until you got me off. Sheep have white teeth lovely lips and big fat hips.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••