HR Comp Employee Leasing Raided by Cr...

HR Comp Employee Leasing Raided by Criminal Division

Posted in the Louisville Forum

New Sheriff In Town

Crossville, TN

#1 May 18, 2014
May 15, 2014 Federal agents raided Andrea Ball's business HR Comp Employee leasing. She has been in the news many times. These reports included political corruption, tax evasion, operating without a PEO license and putting employers and their employees at risk, a fine by OSHA in California, alleged claims of not having a master workers' comp insurance policy while issuing fake certificates of insurance, corrupt favoritism by the Governor chief of staff and lobbyist and more. So, why is the Governor protecting this person and her business? Why is the Knoxville chamber fending off her competition? We suspect it is much more than just money for advertising or being a good member. Our guess is that there are certain corrupt employees who are benefiting and involved in a pay-to-play mafia-style government corruption which goes all the way the Governor's office. Seven other corrupt governors have gone down for this very thing and my guess is that Haslam will be no different. I use to think the Republican party was beyond this type of corruption but I now see there is currently under this administration a one-party systems of corruption. the Governor and his boys against the common person. This rich SOB needs to be taken down a notch or two. he will soon find that his Billions are not going to be enough to protect him from the Federal government who is there to protect us from over reach by tyrants like this governor, the Rudds, the Knoxville Chamber executives (the corrupt ones), corrupt politicians and judges.Thank God for the federal government to protect us from such corrupt mafias like the Haslam bunch. Power corrupts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UT Football 7 hr South Knox Hombre 70
News Knoxville City Charter ballot amendments explained 11 hr South Knox Hombre 1
Looking for my old teacher 11 hr FormerStudent2 5
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Oct 4 Terry smith 4
News Winkler trial not the only thing in Selmer (Apr '07) Dec '15 exo 13
News Wreck sends 2 out by Lifestar (Jul '15) Jul '15 Conerned 1
Camping world Louisville,tn (Apr '15) Apr '15 Rv camper 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages