First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tomboy

Dandridge, TN

#1 May 5, 2013
Anyone go to him or heard anything on. I have been going to him awhile now for pain management an he keeps changing my dose to less. He has a woman come in with him every visit for some reason listening in
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#2 May 5, 2013
Tomboy wrote:
Anyone go to him or heard anything on. I have been going to him awhile now for pain management an he keeps changing my dose to less. He has a woman come in with him every visit for some reason listening in
Beat it pill head. He's a white trash loser with a prescription pad. Go get in rehab.
Tomboy

Dandridge, TN

#3 May 7, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Beat it pill head. He's a white trash loser with a prescription pad. Go get in rehab.
I guess everyone who takes pain medicine is a pill head? U have know idea what's wrong with me loser so get a life
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#5 May 7, 2013
Tomboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess everyone who takes pain medicine is a pill head? U have know idea what's wrong with me loser so get a life
If they come here looking for their next dope source, they are. Yes, I do know what's wrong with you. Addiction and stupidity. Get some help, junkie.
Seems

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>If they come here looking for their next dope source, they are. Yes, I do know what's wrong with you. Addiction and stupidity. Get some help, junkie.
Seems like Clawef Balls is in a bad mood,guess him and his buddy 'Earl' hasn't sucked each other in a day or two.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#8 May 9, 2013
Seems wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Clawef Balls is in a bad mood,guess him and his buddy 'Earl' hasn't sucked each other in a day or two.
Hey Jethro, fixate oh drugs and homosexual acts very much, or are you still in the 8th grade?
Seems

United States

#9 May 9, 2013
Pissed off ole 'Earl' and 'Clawed Balls, maybe they will do a 69 together in a bit.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#10 May 9, 2013
Like I said, and you just keep stepping into it.

Hey Jethro, fixate oh drugs and homosexual acts very much, or are you still in the 8th grade?
slingbade

Corryton, TN

#11 May 9, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
Like I said, and you just keep stepping into it.
bible says two mans alt not lay with
one another ,i reckon tha good lord would'nt send these two ol boys
to heidies for shareing their buttholes for pleasure
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#12 May 9, 2013
slingbade wrote:
<quoted text>bible says two mans alt not lay with
Are you really this damned stupid or are you just so hung up on homosexuality that's all you know?
watching you man

Corryton, TN

#13 May 9, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this damned stupid or are you just so hung up on homosexuality that's all you know?
the way you two gays act you had that coming ,really
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#14 May 10, 2013
watching you man wrote:
<quoted text>the way you two gays act you had that coming ,really
You really are that stupid. You just can't help but have fantasies about two men can you? What a damned stupid twit you are. Get help or give your mommie's computer back to her.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#16 May 10, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
so relentlessly harassment and verbally abusing drug addicts who come here begging for drugs, is a deviant sexual behavior ???
more that a few fried brain cells floating around in that dumbazzes hollow skull.
I guess by "act" that bastard means the way both of us condemn the rampant spread of pill mills and prescription drug abuse and calling out these junkies that try to appear oh so legitimate. This moron is so stupid, he thinks I take this seriously. Little does he know that he is nothing more than another idiot for cannon fodder.
YOUU

United States

#17 May 10, 2013
EARL' & Clawed are talking between sex acts ...
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#18 May 10, 2013
YOUU wrote:
EARL' & Clawed are talking between sex acts ...
Yeah we take a break in between rammin' it to you.
YOUU

United States

#19 May 10, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we take a break in between rammin' it to you.
Is that the best you can do, knew you were ignorant but that's bad.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#20 May 10, 2013
YOUU wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do, knew you were ignorant but that's bad.
I have to keep it simple, I'm dealing with a 6th grader. Now go tell your mommie that you need a diaper change.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#21 May 11, 2013
slingbade wrote:
<quoted text>bible says two mans alt not lay with
AMEN! Thanks
YOUU

United States

#22 May 11, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I have to keep it simple, I'm dealing with a 6th grader. Now go tell your mommie that you need a diaper change.
NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE PUTTING IT TO A 6TH GRADER,YOU TWO REALLY ARE SICK!!!!!!!
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#23 May 11, 2013
YOUU wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE PUTTING IT TO A 6TH GRADER,YOU TWO REALLY ARE SICK!!!!!!!
If you let up on the shift key you won't get all caps. So you are admitting that you are a 6th grader? Thirty six years old and still in the 6th grade. Damn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dresses or skirts 24 min Trump for ever 1
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 50 min Bob 118
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 2 hr Inch 10
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... 2 hr wormwood 5
KUB Billing 2 hr Ace 5
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 19 hr In the know 183
News Man suffers head injury in fall from Gatlinburg... (Dec '07) 22 hr n hoffman 30

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages