Jason Walker and Cheryle Smith

Jason Walker and Cheryle Smith

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Still waiting

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Please someone help find the rings that Jason Walker and Cheryle Smith stole out of my house on Saturday the 7 th. remember a reward and confidentiality is offered.
Jason Walker

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2013
Come on someone knows this thief. Please let me know if you know him or about these rings. Thanks
Walker

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Jason Walker wrote:
Come on someone knows this thief. Please let me know if you know him or about these rings. Thanks
Anyone that knows him can tell you he is a drug addict and left his suppose best friend to die. Of course he steals how else would he feed his drug addiction. Good luck.
Walker

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Did not know about the death. That's sad. All these drug addicts will end up dead. Thanks for responding.
Walker

Antioch, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Walker wrote:
Did not know about the death. That's sad. All these drug addicts will end up dead. Thanks for responding.
You could always check his grandmothers house. Do you know where she lives ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family defends fourth suspect in Hamblen murder (Mar '08) 9 min Bonnie 32
Trump's Afganastan War 18 min Need to know 9
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 1 hr Facts Please 31
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 5 hr wowed 17
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 7 hr John 175
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 13 hr ThomasA 45
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Jul '17 Terry smith 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages