Dr. Scott Mclain legal troubles are c...

Since: Jan 13

Shelbyville, TN

#21 Jan 9, 2013
SlapMeHard wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know what his BAC was? And/or what he said?
And you have no idea what I went through with my wife all because of this dr. And no, they didn't have an affair. Hell that would have been easier than what I got put through. I'll give ya a hint.....could have something to do with narcotics.

God forbid he got a hold of one of your loved ones, you wouldn't ever be sending me posts like you have.

I am invested because I want some justice. I don't care what form it comes in, but that is why I post. Plus you wait and see if people don't respond to these posts without being rude and giving me a hard time.
The bottomline is you three losers from wartburg need to drop off and find some other person's topic to discuss.
SlapMeHard

Lexington, SC

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have no idea what I went through with my wife all because of this dr. And no, they didn't have an affair. Hell that would have been easier than what I got put through. I'll give ya a hint.....could have something to do with narcotics.
God forbid he got a hold of one of your loved ones, you wouldn't ever be sending me posts like you have.
I am invested because I want some justice. I don't care what form it comes in, but that is why I post. Plus you wait and see if people don't respond to these posts without being rude and giving me a hard time.
The bottomline is you three losers from wartburg need to drop off and find some other person's topic to discuss.
I have already. There is a guy wanting to hook his wife up with a black man so I gave him some advice over in that forum. And you think you've got troubles!!! Imagine having a spouse that wants u to bang a big black guy! I bet even on Ned's your wife didn't do that!
SlapMeHard

Lexington, SC

#23 Jan 9, 2013
On meds......not Ned!
wondering

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Any news?
Blondeeeeeee

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2013
wondering wrote:
Any news?
Of course there is now news. Loren27 is a coward and a poop stirrer. He probably got his ass beat outside court too!
SlinkyNoodle

Lancing, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Just as I suspected. Loren27 is SOOOOOOOOO gung ho to tell us all about this bad, bad man. But now two days after the big hearing....nada...zilch. Wouldn't you think he would be dying to give us all the juicy details. What did the dr wear? Did he reek of booze, tobacco and women? Did he stagger toward the stand?
Enquiring minds want/need to know!!! Hello...Loren27....where are you?
DaddyDearest

Lancing, TN

#27 Jan 12, 2013
Hello???? Earth to Loren27....

You don't call..you don't write..you don't email.

Your mother and I are worried sick about your dumbass. You need to get back here, clean your room up and start eating this case of Cheetohs your mom bought you.

Shelbyville, TN

#28 Jan 15, 2013
I wasn't going to even reply with an update to any of you idiots per your posts above. I do have other important things to do in my life than spend it on this website. Apparently you guys don't and are a bunch of losers that just insult random, innocent people... but I find it funny how now there is interest to my so called pathetic topic in your eyes.... yeah so I'm full of shit, huh? Here is exactly what happened at court since everyone is so interested now. The court date was postponed to March 21st.....as I expected it would be. Yeah so I don't know anything and I'm a coward.....rihgt? F off. You guys sound like idiots defending him. Just wait until he's in prison and you're really gonna look stupid.
herb

Charlotte, NC

#29 Jan 16, 2013
Thanks loren just ignore them. Please keep us updated!

Shelbyville, TN

#30 Jan 18, 2013
herb wrote:
Thanks loren just ignore them. Please keep us updated!
Thanks Herb. I will not be paying any attention to those other idiots' posts. Is it just me or do many of these people seem off their rocker/nuts with some of their random comments that make no sense. Oh well,, like I said....idiots.
SlapMeHard

Wartburg, TN

#31 Jan 20, 2013
Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Herb. I will not be paying any attention to those other idiots' posts. Is it just me or do many of these people seem off their rocker/nuts with some of their random comments that make no sense. Oh well,, like I said....idiots.
Idiots..maybe...BUT my doctor isn't BANGING my wife soooooo.......Good Luck with this cause.
Wondering

United States

#32 Feb 4, 2013
Mcclain needs to be put in jail imo. Not just for his current things going on but for getting many and I mean MANY of his patients addicted to pain medications like he did with my brother which now doctor shops to not be sick. Sad life imo to live.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
All these quacks that serve up addiction for cash should be locked up.
Sarah

United States

#34 Apr 1, 2013
He has always been a great dr for me and this is personal as long as he isn't drunk at work who cares. Grow up. Get a life.
Clawed Balls

Tullahoma, TN

#35 Apr 1, 2013
Sarah wrote:
He has always been a great dr for me and this is personal as long as he isn't drunk at work who cares. Grow up. Get a life.
Why because he has a prescription pad? Beat it pill junkie.
SlapMeHard

Robbins, TN

#36 Apr 2, 2013
So glad to see that this thread, started back on Jan. 8th, is as useless as the butt-wipe (Loren27) that started it. At least have the decency to followup and tell these good people you riled up what's happening? Is that really asking too much? Or is it because...there ISN'T A DAMN THING HAPPENING!
I know now why your wife quit screwing you and stareted screwing the happy-pill doctor.
ducksinarow

Knoxville, TN

#37 Apr 8, 2013
I know Scott Mclain personally and I am neutral on this whole thing except to shake my head and say "What a waste". We had a "relationship" for almost a year, and the reason I say it like that is because he doesn't seem to be into 2 person relationships. He has screwed around on his wife, and every girlfriend he's ever had. It's just his nature. I am not a scorned lover, I ended it. That being said, I have direct knowledge of the FACTS regarding this whole thing. He has actually had 6, yes, 6 DUI's. If you are familiar with the system, then you know that if fines are paid and all judges conditions are met, with a certain amount of time passing, it is erased. Therefore, each one appears as a 1st offense, unless it occurs during a certain time period. He has gone to work drunk or drinking, favoring those "Sparks" drinks that are energy drinks mixed with alcohol. This charge has multiple points to it- not only was he intoxicated, he had his small daughter in the car and wrecked it in Nov. 2011. In May of 2012, he had 2 contempt of court charges because he was not allowed by court order to drive with his daughter in the car-he did anyway. He is a very troubled man that at one time had the best intentions for his practice. But, unfortunately, found the route to easy money, of which he has alot. I am not bashing, I have no reason to, I just hate the path he's on and I wish he would get help.
dagyuo

Knoxville, TN

#39 Sep 12, 2013
he doesnt own the practices anymore he sold them. yes he is part to blame but it clearly isnt all his fault he might have wrote those scripts but he didnt make them keep getting them filled month after month. Im so sick of all these addicts looking for someone else to blame they need to take responsibility for their actions and get their lives together.
Connie

Knoxville, TN

#40 Sep 17, 2013
Slinky Noodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me make a wild ass guess here - did he go Desjarlais on your wife? Translated - did he check her tonsils with his man part?
If not then why the F&@% would you be on here spewing this crap?? None of your business...none of my business.
Sooooooo here is what I propose - ANYBODY out there that knows anything about Loren27 and his wife....enlighten us. I can hardly wait. Oh goody!
Agreed. It is a hard lesson to learn, but minding your own business will get you further in life.
wantin to know

United States

#41 Sep 19, 2013
I could be wrong but is he the one that use to be a manager at lafollette Walmart years ago? I. Could be wrong tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knoxville Center Mall 3 hr Verne Schillinger 15
News Vol fans burn couch during winning celebrations 8 hr wow 1
News Greene County couple dead in murder suicide (Jun '08) 12 hr GaBa Cheever 672
who hires felons 13 hr BrooksWasHere 13
Whos Car Todd Barbee caught joyriding in 15 hr BALLSAK 3
What do you think DRD (methadone) clinics. (Aug '08) 18 hr Daytona Amber 77
News Parents want answers in alleged student paddling (Mar '08) Mon Maltamon 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages