Since: Jan 13

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

This thursday Jan 10th he is to appear in Knox General Sessions DUI court on the following charges:

First Charge: 1st offense DUI (actually this is his 2nd DUI. 1st DUI was in Johnson City back in 2003. He's tried to fight it throughout the court system all these years which has kept the conviction off his record so far but its not going away. It looks like it will have to be resolved soon, just no where else for him to go courtwise. Anyway, this is why you see 1st DUI on his mugshot currently.

Second Charge: Open container

Third Charge: Reckless Endangerment (this charge is because he had at least one or more toddlers/BABIES riding in chair with him when he was pulled over.

There's already been several reschedules on this case. We'll see what happens in court Thursday but I probably delay delay delay from defense.

Wow, to drive messed up with babies in your car.....if that doesnt show how much of a narcissus he is, nothing ever will. He thinks he's so great and powerful he can do shit like that? What a friggin idiot. Hit that crack pipe again....hear it makes you feel like superman

I have more to write later. My ex wife was a patient of his at Horizon in 2007 and 2008
Slinky Noodle

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
This thursday Jan 10th he is to appear in Knox General Sessions DUI court on the following charges:
First Charge: 1st offense DUI (actually this is his 2nd DUI. 1st DUI was in Johnson City back in 2003. He's tried to fight it throughout the court system all these years which has kept the conviction off his record so far but its not going away. It looks like it will have to be resolved soon, just no where else for him to go courtwise. Anyway, this is why you see 1st DUI on his mugshot currently.
Third Charge: Reckless Endangerment (this charge is because he had at least one or more toddlers/BABIES riding in chair with him when he was pulled over.
There's already been several reschedules on this case. We'll see what happens in court Thursday but I probably delay delay delay from defense.
Wow, to drive messed up with babies in your car.....if that doesnt show how much of a narcissus he is, nothing ever will. He thinks he's so great and powerful he can do shit like that? What a friggin idiot. Hit that crack pipe again....hear it makes you feel like superman
I have more to write later. My ex wife was a patient of his at Horizon in 2007 and 2008
Ok, let me make a wild ass guess here - did he go Desjarlais on your wife? Translated - did he check her tonsils with his man part?
If not then why the F&@% would you be on here spewing this crap?? None of your business...none of my business.

Sooooooo here is what I propose - ANYBODY out there that knows anything about Loren27 and his wife....enlighten us. I can hardly wait. Oh goody!

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Slinky Noodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me make a wild ass guess here - did he go Desjarlais on your wife? Translated - did he check her tonsils with his man part?
If not then why the F&@% would you be on here spewing this crap?? None of your business...none of my business.
Sooooooo here is what I propose - ANYBODY out there that knows anything about Loren27 and his wife....enlighten us. I can hardly wait. Oh goody!
Its called freedom of speech dear. If you don't like what some people post, stop reading it and move on to whatever it is that can preoccupy your little mind and not bother other people trying to get a serious message out there about a doctor that came in and blew a whole in so many people's lives, and then all of a sudden is off the radar. His past patients have the right to know what has happened to him. So, its their business too. Go away/.
herb

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Please keep us updated! I have waited on this for a year! So is he in jail now? Why did he leave his practice?
SlinkyNoodle

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called freedom of speech dear. If you don't like what some people post, stop reading it and move on to whatever it is that can preoccupy your little mind and not bother other people trying to get a serious message out there about a doctor that came in and blew a whole in so many people's lives, and then all of a sudden is off the radar. His past patients have the right to know what has happened to him. So, its their business too. Go away/.
Okay dipwad...consider this......IF he did such bad things to his patients then you would serves us all FAR better to tell us what and how. Lots of people get caught for DUI and some of the arrests are bogus BS. Blew a hole in lives? By getting a DUI? Give me a damn break.

I still say he was banging your wife and you are mad. Otherwise, its none of your damn business!
Django Happy Pants

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
Dude....your ex wife was his nurse and started banging him because of your........err...."condi tion"
Keep this silly shit up and my next post will detail that condition (if that's what you want to call it). Tootle loo. See you at the hearing?? I SOooooo hope to!

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Django Happy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude....your ex wife was his nurse and started banging him because of your........err...."condi tion"
Keep this silly shit up and my next post will detail that condition (if that's what you want to call it). Tootle loo. See you at the hearing?? I SOooooo hope to!
First of all, you have the wrong person. She wasn't his nurse or anyone that worked for him.
Funny why you even care what I say unless this is Scott or someone associated with him. especially making the comment why would you say 'keep this silly shit up and next post will detail that condition'??? There's nothing silly about it. The guy wrote narcotic scrips to anyone and everyone that hinted or just asked by complaining of nothing more than an ache in their side. That's a fact. And he also didn't always wait on his patients to complain about aches and pains. I know FOR A FACT he fished for symptoms with some patients to relieve with pain killers. I have found out plenty about this so called doctor and its disgusting.
So say what you want about me thinking you know who I am, but remember none of us know forsure who each other are behind our username. I couldn't careless what you say about me because its not true or about me. And nothing you post will stop me from speaking the truth about this pill popping, scrip writing scum of the earth.

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

SlinkyNoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay dipwad...consider this......IF he did such bad things to his patients then you would serves us all FAR better to tell us what and how. Lots of people get caught for DUI and some of the arrests are bogus BS. Blew a hole in lives? By getting a DUI? Give me a damn break.
I still say he was banging your wife and you are mad. Otherwise, its none of your damn business!
I don't waste my time with people that call me DIPWAD. Are you kidding me? typical as I see you're from wartburg. you have no idea or clue. Go get a job or something.oh and stop reading this post.
SlapMeHard

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you have the wrong person. She wasn't his nurse or anyone that worked for him.
Funny why you even care what I say unless this is Scott or someone associated with him. especially making the comment why would you say 'keep this silly shit up and next post will detail that condition'??? There's nothing silly about it. The guy wrote narcotic scrips to anyone and everyone that hinted or just asked by complaining of nothing more than an ache in their side. That's a fact. And he also didn't always wait on his patients to complain about aches and pains. I know FOR A FACT he fished for symptoms with some patients to relieve with pain killers. I have found out plenty about this so called doctor and its disgusting.
So say what you want about me thinking you know who I am, but remember none of us know forsure who each other are behind our username. I couldn't careless what you say about me because its not true or about me. And nothing you post will stop me from speaking the truth about this pill popping, scrip writing scum of the earth.
Well why didn't you just say so! A doctor who writes scripts for pain pills! OMG....that is UNBELIEVABLE! I understand the outrage now. BUT he isn't charged with that right? You post started with his DUI and driving with kids in the car soooo.......the story is chaanging. Hhhhmmmmm
Slinky Noodle

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wartburg is happening! Why diss on it? If you get your birthday wish it might be where the good doctor gets to live. Anyways I would just like to say that your stupidity and pettiness is really starting to show through. This IS my job.... Bitch!
Turd Ferguson

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I have been there many times myself and do like that part of the world. Not everyone can live in Faggarut and shop all day at Turkey Creek.
Prefer it to these snooty wannabe-rich soccer mom/barbies running around here! Go screw a doctor while your hubby gets a heart attack

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

herb wrote:
Please keep us updated! I have waited on this for a year! So is he in jail now? Why did he leave his practice?
Herb,
I think you are the only decent person that has intelligently responded to my posts. Long story short from what I know is this:
This is a General Practioner claiming to practice family medicine that went into private practice. It all started in his office off Wellington. He turned that place into a pill mill but I bet made $$ hand over fist. I know my wife would always have to wait sometimes up to 2 hours to be seen. The other patients were not what I had expected. Looked like skid row to me. And all the cars in parking lot were all at least rough if not plain junkie....all of them. It was odd but made sense when you went inside and saw his patients. Anyway, I think that location was the catalyst for his future expansions that he has now.
I could be wrong but it is my opinion that the reason he isnt practicing is because of his personal legal troubles specifically DUI/reckless endangerment he received in Nov 2011. With the first DUI still not resolved and all the heat on his practice anyway regarding narcotics,etc something made him change the name and stop practicing for now. But he still owns the facilities so he's still making money,. He's just under the radar right now. He's still living right here in Knoxville.
We will see what happens tomorrow but I'm sure they'll try to reschedule. He's looking at 11/29 in jail on first DUI unless he's gotten that reduced. His BAC was .267.....but he said he only had two beers. I'm sure that went over like a lead ballon with the DA so I doubt they are giving him any breaks.
Let you know what happens tomorrow in court

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

SlapMeHard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why didn't you just say so! A doctor who writes scripts for pain pills! OMG....that is UNBELIEVABLE! I understand the outrage now. BUT he isn't charged with that right? You post started with his DUI and driving with kids in the car soooo.......the story is chaanging. Hhhhmmmmm
I thought everyone knew about him at least in Knox. He hasn't been charged for writing fraudlent scrips,etc. God only knows why he hasn't though. Everyone here knows this Dr handed out roxi's and hydro's like candy. Most people thought his practice got shut down by the DEA or it had something to do with the drug situation beacuse its been so bad. I was posting about his current personal legal troubles as this is the reason for all the changes going on and him not practicing. My story hasn't changed and never will, so not sure what your talking bout storying changing.

And btw,.its a big deal when a General Practioner runs his office like a pain clinic without be certified which is what he did for years. So your smart comment stating "omg he writes pills, unbelievable' is just uncalled for,. you have no idea what some of his patients have gone through because of him. You have no idea about any ofthis or you wouldn't have written such a comment.

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Slinky Noodle wrote:
Wartburg is happening! Why diss on it? If you get your birthday wish it might be where the good doctor gets to live. Anyways I would just like to say that your stupidity and pettiness is really starting to show through. This IS my job.... Bitch!
I'm speechless.....you say "wartburg is happening"??????? did i read that right? Again speechless so hence typeless

We should stop communicating because we are like on two different plants. Bye.

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speechless.....you say "wartburg is happening"??????? did i read that right? Again speechless so hence typeless
PLANETS NOT PLANTS
Turd Ferguson

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As stated before by others..... You are WAY too invested in this. You seem to know lots but then so little as well.
How would you know about any other place than your own little world? It sounds like all you do is follow the doctor around and watch his patient. Maybe you can see if he can get you some Xanax?
I do hope we are from different planets. I'd feel much better knowing we are not really fellow inhabitants of Earth.
Finally, you sound more like a woman than a man. It's the way you write. Sorry if this all pisses you off. Well.... Not really.
See I just hate chicken-shit cowards that try to stir the pot from behind their computer for their own reasons WHILST pretending its for the greater good! Bullshit!
SlinkyNoodle

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Well said Mr Ferguson. I approve that message. Loren 27 sounds like a spurned lover or ex wife to me!
SlapMeHard

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Herb,
I think you are the only decent person that has intelligently responded to my posts. Long story short from what I know is this:
This is a General Practioner claiming to practice family medicine that went into private practice. It all started in his office off Wellington. He turned that place into a pill mill but I bet made $$ hand over fist. I know my wife would always have to wait sometimes up to 2 hours to be seen. The other patients were not what I had expected. Looked like skid row to me. And all the cars in parking lot were all at least rough if not plain junkie....all of them. It was odd but made sense when you went inside and saw his patients. Anyway, I think that location was the catalyst for his future expansions that he has now.
I could be wrong but it is my opinion that the reason he isnt practicing is because of his personal legal troubles specifically DUI/reckless endangerment he received in Nov 2011. With the first DUI still not resolved and all the heat on his practice anyway regarding narcotics,etc something made him change the name and stop practicing for now. But he still owns the facilities so he's still making money,. He's just under the radar right now. He's still living right here in Knoxville.
We will see what happens tomorrow but I'm sure they'll try to reschedule. He's looking at 11/29 in jail on first DUI unless he's gotten that reduced. His BAC was .267.....but he said he only had two beers. I'm sure that went over like a lead ballon with the DA so I doubt they are giving him any breaks.
Let you know what happens tomorrow in court
And how would you know what his BAC was? And/or what he said?

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Boy you people of Wartburg must be living like its the 1800's. DUH????? Just google his name and you will find it all. I know things because its all over the internet. I don't know this stuff because of anything he said to me directly. He doesn't know me.

You are sort of right about one thing....Im not a spurned lover of his, but of my wife. I don't care if you think I'm male, female or an animal for that matter.

Do you not have anything better to do than to stick your noise into something that you know nothing about? Probably not......
Finer Pyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Loren27 wrote:
Boy you people of Wartburg must be living like its the 1800's. DUH????? Just google his name and you will find it all. I know things because its all over the internet. I don't know this stuff because of anything he said to me directly. He doesn't know me.
You are sort of right about one thing....Im not a spurned lover of his, but of my wife. I don't care if you think I'm male, female or an animal for that matter.
Do you not have anything better to do than to stick your noise into something that you know nothing about? Probably not......
Isn't that what you are doing as well? If its all over the Internet then by God it must be true! Geez...u are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Louisville Discussions

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min laughing man 124,125
Pain Clinic 1 hr real big T 20
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 2 hr Notso 9
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 2 hr dangerous 8
Shooting victim refuses to cooperate with KPD (May '13) 2 hr lil mama 2
Occupational Health Systems 4 hr Concerned Employer 1
Tennessee Occupational Health Knoxville TN 4 hr Great Staff 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••