k mart stores suck
Findley

Kingsport, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2013
K mart stores employees are rude ,Lets boycott k mart and make wal-mart stores number1! The store manager takes up for his bitch employees ,Terry Hughes is chicken shit and will not deal with any complaints other then a smack on the hand.Citizens of blount county ,Make Wal-mart king here!
Findley

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2013
You spend money in a store where people are rude,The merchandise is junk and no one will stand behind it.{terry hughes}Debbie boring is a bitch ,She treats people bad because her life is falling apart, shes getting a divorce because she caught her husband doing her sister, And she takes it out on everybody else.Sue of logistics is evil ,they deserve whatever they get out of life..Get behind me !stop shopping at k-mart ,lets drive them outta here!
butereye

Mosheim, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
get rid of k-mart and walmart try amazion . com low prices, free shiping,no taxes,ex. service..
F wallyworld

La Follette, TN

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Spend your money at local merchants
Findley

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Id rather spend money at wal -mart where employees are at least half-way helpful.They found meth lab at blount county k-mart,probably one of employees lab..
Judging by way they look ..Employees look like crackheads..Although amazon is good butereye,Might order more from them...I had a guy the other day tell me outta the blue k mart employees are rude to customers,They were rude to him..One bitch named cindy looks at you like she could cut your throat for no reason..Probably her meth lab,She hates to work so bad I mean!!
butereye

Kingsport, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Findley wrote:
Id rather spend money at wal -mart where employees are at least half-way helpful.They found meth lab at blount county k-mart,probably one of employees lab..
Judging by way they look ..Employees look like crackheads..Although amazon is good butereye,Might order more from them...I had a guy the other day tell me outta the blue k mart employees are rude to customers,They were rude to him..One bitch named cindy looks at you like she could cut your throat for no reason..Probably her meth lab,She hates to work so bad I mean!!
why trade with someone that treats you half-way right...try amazon one click you will see.......

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#7 Mar 29, 2013
lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 2 hr Jimmy 7
Married people who Cheat 2 hr Myth 7
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 20 hr Fedupwithkidsforcash 34
News TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) 21 hr AIPAC is treason 116
Springfield tn police dept. (Jul '13) 22 hr etaylor1012 20
Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance for Clayton Homes ... (Jul '11) Fri Little john 226
Best places to live in East TN (Aug '08) Thu Jimmy 15

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages