anyone know anything about exedy in Mascot ?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2013
big R

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

is this a good place to work?
formeremp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

The insurance benefits are the best thing about it. If you can put up with the bullshit....then It's okay. Some of the mgmt are stupid and they nitpick the things that don't matter.
Just Curious

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

What type of transmission parts do they make at the Mascot plant??
John

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Just Curious wrote:
What type of transmission parts do they make at the Mascot plant??
When I worked there in 96, they were making torque conveters for Nissan. It's a Japanese owned company.
Dont DO IT

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

big R wrote:
NO, run while you can and if you don't then ask this question within a couple of weeks again but Im sure you won't because you will already know the ANSWER!!!!
Amber

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Dont DO IT wrote:
<quoted text> NO, run while you can and if you don't then ask this question within a couple of weeks again but Im sure you won't because you will already know the ANSWER!!!!
You are not making any sense! You need to try to explaine yourself better for someone to understand. If you ask me when people everywhere are without jobs then go for it a job is a job. And ever where you go you have to put up with bullshit thats part of life. No job is easy exspeically in a factor.
Been there and done that

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

It does make sense if you've worked there and left. You almost feel like you are appreciated until you pull the knife out of your back. Managers are liars. Granted, most places have lying managers so nothing new there. The HR whatever he is, that one is a huge liar too. Thought that dept was there to help people but not him. Wonder if Ford and GM know they are liars? Guess they are figuring it out. Big mistake but I heard 25 people are filing a civil lawsuit soon so guess Exedy will be paying for their mistake pretty durned quick. Its about time. You can only abuse people for so long before it catches up with you. Shame on you Exedy America Corp.
cleaner

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

What cleaning service do they use? Does anyone know?
Exedy Sucks

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Without a doubt one of the worst places to work in Knox County and East Tennessee. Japs treat Americans like $hit, we should have nuked more of them. American mgmt are sucka$$ backstabbers. There attrition rate is well over 50% for good reason. If you want to be used and discarded after you stand up to their BS go right ahead but you've been warned. Also they don't care about your health by having you breathing a foggy mist of transmission fluid in the air. TOSHA needs to make an unannounced inspection of that dump and shut 'em down.
Moose

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

cleaner wrote:
What cleaning service do they use? Does anyone know?
The cheapest with undocumented aliens
another employee shafted

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

What are they being sued for anyone know
need a job

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

big R wrote:
big r how do you go about getting an application. I need a job been out of work for a long time. went to guard shack and she said to go on line but I can not find it. help if you can thanks,need a job

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search