Wesley a chamberlain
Curious

Morristown, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Does anyone know him. We use to be friends along time ago and lost touch. We were boh in EMS. Often wondered how or where he was. Checked fb frequently but nothing. Also noticed he let his met license expire........not to start trouble just curious as to how he is, what he's doin, married, single etc! Thx n advance
ohh yea

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 9, 2013
He's a piece of garbage
ohh yea

Charlotte, NC

#3 May 9, 2013
And a married one at that
Hmmm

United States

#4 May 25, 2013
O my!? Really? Is he the one that was adopted.....I think he was maybe from brazil....dark hair......glasses. We joked he looked like dean Cain. He was emtiv but u looked on licensure and his expired so he must not have stayed in that business. Thx
Fellfor

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Aug 23, 2014
I would really like to know what he's doing now and what he looks like! He will always have a special piece of me (if you know what I'm talking about...) I've not forgot him even though its been years! A lot of firsts with him, including first heart break. Wes, if you read this look me up on fb would love to talk to you.
L.H

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairy Tale: Adam and Amanda 3 hr sadly 15
News Gateway, Northcrest want to build ER facilities... 4 hr Chatter 7
6412 Beaver Ridge Road house (Sep '14) 10 hr the grimy phoxx 4
News Residents angry over release of Ilegal Immigrants (Jun '10) 11 hr boB 728
Friendsville Music Thread (Jul '13) 13 hr Musikologist 8
justin alexander (Jul '10) 14 hr Rhonda 5
Carriage Trace apartments in Clinton! Are they ... Tue back from nutz haus 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages