Next Last
please help

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Ireally want to quit but need help from opiates
Been there

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Go to Dr. Gary o'shaughnessy. He will give u subs plus everything u will need to help with your detox symptoms. If u really want to get sober though u have to follow his program. Not your own. He's a recovering addict so he's pretty cool if you fly with his program.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Been there wrote:
Go to Dr. Gary o'shaughnessy. He will give u subs plus everything u will need to help with your detox symptoms. If u really want to get sober though u have to follow his program. Not your own. He's a recovering addict so he's pretty cool if you fly with his program.
,,,,,,,,,,GO TO THE Suboxon web site just put in your zip code..and pick one...also a lot of people have stoped the bad withdralls by reading about the ,,,Thomas recipe...i know what it is like getting dope sick ,,,and its no fun...its in this FORUM....from what i understand is you must be sick 2 start to detox and only take the subs 4 a short time,,,,because detoxing from them really sucks...i am on oxys 4 the rest of my life untill we get some medical pot,,,i have lost 4 doctors in the last 4 years,,,,from the war on the chronic pain suffer...i hope you get some help.
please help

United States

#5 May 2, 2013
Tony soprano 1 wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,,,,GO TO THE Suboxon web site just put in your zip code..and pick one...also a lot of people have stoped the bad withdralls by reading about the ,,,Thomas recipe...i know what it is like getting dope sick ,,,and its no fun...its in this FORUM....from what i understand is you must be sick 2 start to detox and only take the subs 4 a short time,,,,because detoxing from them really sucks...i am on oxys 4 the rest of my life untill we get some medical pot,,,i have lost 4 doctors in the last 4 years,,,,from the war on the chronic pain suffer...i hope you get some help.

Thanks very much
wondering

White Pine, TN

#6 May 10, 2013
Did you get the get the help you needed?
please help

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
wondering wrote:
Did you get the get the help you needed?
no I can't afford a suboxen clinic
imwatching

Bulls Gap, TN

#8 May 11, 2013
Best no cost help is heartland program in labelle Missouri.

Location hidden

#10 May 12, 2013
GO 2 the health deparment they will help you. its $ 5 dollors 2 see the doctor ,if you need a ride or the money. i will help you ,,,on i am going to have a surgery this week ..but i will be ready. on the 16 of may... the health dose care and understand thear is a program that, you can get IT.from the company at no cost... call your county health deparment..now will have 2 show you'R proof of income or show that you have no income....i am nexted 2 oak ridge,,, with all the crazeys on the net ,,,,,i will not put up with eney drama.so if you are really in need i will do what we have 2 get you the help you need ...ok.... I am also mr wwelvis....

Location hidden

#11 May 12, 2013
The Drifter wrote:
Or get a buddy to lock you in a spare bedroom for a few weeks and not let you out. It worked for Johnny Cash.
,,,,THIS MUST BE EARL..or the balls azz hole ,,,,
sue

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 May 14, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
because these morons are so dense that they think any, and everyone who speaks out against all of these pill begging losers, are all Earl.
it's always fun to come here and see the rampant ignorance, and never ending stupidity posted here by these drug addicts, and those who hate me for berating them.
Sad thing is all of them need help and the ones that are seeking help, have to put up with fools like yourself and the pill popping addicts that play on others emotions.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#16 May 14, 2013
Tony soprano 1 wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,THIS MUST BE EARL..or the balls azz hole ,,,,
I got yer balls right here buddy. Something you know nothing about. ass-wipe.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#17 May 14, 2013
sue wrote:
<quoted text> Sad thing is all of them need help and the ones that are seeking help, have to put up with fools like yourself and the pill popping addicts that play on others emotions.
Well hell, why don't YOU help 'em then? These junkies don't want help they want a connection, fool.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#18 May 14, 2013
The Drifter wrote:
No, I'm just me. Why would you suppose my statement would be from them?
Because they don't have two damn brain cells to rub together, that's why.
imahater

Corryton, TN

#20 May 14, 2013
thats right earl , maybe one day all these junkie loosers will hit the dope head lottery and overdose their self and the rest of the pillhead scum everywhere's

i support earl and clawed

Location hidden

#21 May 15, 2013
Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>I got yer balls right here buddy. Something you know nothing about. ass-wipe.
really tuff guy ,i have the Time to see if you have the balls 2 say that 2 me inperson...name the place time ,,,,,and let get this over with.....but beware i never lost a fight in my 53 years on earth...and lets invite all the others ....you need help....,YOU HAD TO BUTt YOUR stuped ass into this topic.instend of me trying to help some one get off druggs,I TAKE THIS as internet harrasment...
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#22 May 15, 2013
Tony soprano 1 wrote:
<quoted text>really tuff guy ,i have the Time to see if you have the balls 2 say that 2 me inperson...name the place time ,,,,,and let get this over with.....but beware i never lost a fight in my 53 years on earth...and lets invite all the others ....you need help....,YOU HAD TO BUTt YOUR stuped ass into this topic.instend of me trying to help some one get off druggs,I TAKE THIS as internet harrasment...
Yeah whatever fatass. Another internet toughguy wannabe. Never lost a fight... cause they don't allow fights at your gay bar.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#23 May 15, 2013
Another damn stalker just like the RealbigT chickensh!t that kept backing out, Probably his gay boyfriend. And 53 years old, that would be considered elder abuse.
imahater

Corryton, TN

#25 May 15, 2013
Tony soprano 1 wrote:
<quoted text>really tuff guy ,i have the Time to see if you have the balls 2 say that 2 me inperson...name the place time ,,,,,and let get this over with.....but beware i never lost a fight in my 53 years on earth...and lets invite all the others ....you need help....,YOU HAD TO BUTt YOUR stuped ass into this topic.instend of me trying to help some one get off druggs,I TAKE THIS as internet harrasment...
hey you might need those oxy rottens if i show , so listen and listen good il punch your face until there's broken bone fragments in your bloody stool if i find you talking this sh!t to another pill junkie hater,your not trying help anyone ! i love harassing junkie scum its my calling in life
Silvermaven

United States

#26 May 16, 2013
Oh please..I have never seen so many narcissitic aholes in my life. Who in their right mind would do drugs if they did not have a reason?
How about the 1 in 29 babies being born with multiple severe infections now idiots refuse to treat!!! You want to know how bad they HURT!!! Some eat their limbs off fools! Wake UP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Multiple Chronic Stealth infections found at 3:08 with molecular testing methods that do NOT rely on antibodies they do NOT make!!!

And 80% of the pop.s are infected from spirochetal contaminated vaccines.

If you have a syndrome of any kind, labeled with psych disease, or cancers---they are all caused by infections that share their genes in immune suppression formerly called AIDS, when liars said HIV was the cause to cover up their crimes!

And for the ID's thinking they are better than Gay people---you might want to find out how much of that Assort. DNA being found in cattle in Africa and assorted DNA being found in beef in Europe is male or female before you decide just what everyone else is supposed to be. For all you know your a lizard licking psychopath because the ticks that feed off of them are sharing their DNA with you too!!! LOL

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb107...
New research confirms the presence of spirochetal bacteria in tissue of MD patients indicating an infectious element.
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...

Ya see they share up to 40% of their genes with whatever the heck they want to survive.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#27 May 17, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
Oh please..I have never seen so many narcissitic aholes in my life. Who in their right mind would do drugs if they did not have a reason?
How about the 1 in 29 babies being born with multiple severe infections now idiots refuse to treat!!! You want to know how bad they HURT!!! Some eat their limbs off fools! Wake UP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Multiple Chronic Stealth infections found at 3:08 with molecular testing methods that do NOT rely on antibodies they do NOT make!!!
And 80% of the pop.s are infected from spirochetal contaminated vaccines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LRQ-NhEkLXUXX
If you have a syndrome of any kind, labeled with psych disease, or cancers---they are all caused by infections that share their genes in immune suppression formerly called AIDS, when liars said HIV was the cause to cover up their crimes!
And for the ID's thinking they are better than Gay people---you might want to find out how much of that Assort. DNA being found in cattle in Africa and assorted DNA being found in beef in Europe is male or female before you decide just what everyone else is supposed to be. For all you know your a lizard licking psychopath because the ticks that feed off of them are sharing their DNA with you too!!! LOL
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb107...
New research confirms the presence of spirochetal bacteria in tissue of MD patients indicating an infectious element.
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...
Ya see they share up to 40% of their genes with whatever the heck they want to survive.
What a load of sh!t. Who in their right mind would do drugs without a reason? You dumbass, just about every junkie at a pill mill, simpleton!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many GWEN Towers in this area. 46 min Explain 2
Electrolux 4 hr Jessica 2
Review: Salon Aquarius 11 hr Knoxgirl 1
Lonely 12 hr Terri McCarty 1
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 13 hr Katrentham 90
WBXX CW20 and ANTENNA TV Channel 15 hr tv fan 1
Greenback Parade 2015 16 hr Christie 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE