Attn Gun Show Patrons
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2013
IT IS SAD THAT IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE FLOCKING TO STOCK UP BECAUSE THEY THINK OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR GUNS WHEN IT IS THE NRA WHO IS LOVING THIS LIE AND MAKING THE IGNORANT RIGHT WING SPEND MONEY ON WEAPONS. GO NRA, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. THE IGNORANT ARE MAKING YOU RICHER.
funny

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2013
And... I bet those that judged this have spent their money...trying to stock up for the revolution. Aww, bet the tea companies are selling out.
LOGIC PLEASE

Kodak, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
clueless wrote:
IT IS SAD THAT IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE FLOCKING TO STOCK UP BECAUSE THEY THINK OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR GUNS WHEN IT IS THE NRA WHO IS LOVING THIS LIE AND MAKING THE IGNORANT RIGHT WING SPEND MONEY ON WEAPONS. GO NRA, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING AND LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. THE IGNORANT ARE MAKING YOU RICHER.
Call us when you need protection from crime,,,,lololol
DOHC

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Lmao thanks obama for raising the value of my firearm considerabley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier fatal shooter at N.D. Walmart 2 hr mdg 1
david berry 5 hr D Berry 2
The Rocks Tavern 13 hr curious 1
cheating 17 hr need to get caught 1
Review: Forest Hills Apartments (Dec '13) 17 hr Happy 5
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? (Jul '14) 19 hr Greta Gravedigger 33
Review: Daco Asphalt Paving Co Tue ShirleyWill12 2
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]