lady vols sec champs
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#41 Mar 8, 2013
Ollie wrote:
Yeah, you were so good at predicting the 2013 national champs would be Kentucky. Looks like they might win the Lexington championship, but that's all they have a shot at this year, probably next year too.
Undefeated next year genius. Are you just now getting out of jail after getting arrested at the Georgia game last weekend. You shouldn't threaten referees.
Ollie

Tullahoma, TN

#42 Mar 8, 2013
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Undefeated next year genius. Are you just now getting out of jail after getting arrested at the Georgia game last weekend. You shouldn't threaten referees.
You are a foolish little boy that make no sense whatsoever. You are either a simpleton or you really ARE a child.
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>You are a foolish little boy that make no sense whatsoever. You are either a simpleton or you really ARE a child.
Your name is Ollie. Is that the female name of Otis? I'll bet you're a beauty.
Ollie

Tullahoma, TN

#44 Mar 8, 2013
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Your name is Ollie. Is that the female name of Otis? I'll bet you're a beauty.
You are a sad, depressing little boy. Grow up.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Undefeated next year genius. Are you just now getting out of jail after getting arrested at the Georgia game last weekend. You shouldn't threaten referees.
GOAT your one of those people who pops little kids ballons just to ruin their day.I heard you say they would go undefeated this year and that loss to GEORGIA knocks them out of tourney contention in fact the VOLS finish higher in the standings than the mildcats..
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#46 Mar 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>GOAT your one of those people who pops little kids ballons just to ruin their day.I heard you say they would go undefeated this year and that loss to GEORGIA knocks them out of tourney contention in fact the VOLS finish higher in the standings than the mildcats..
NIT.
meow

Arden, NC

#47 Mar 8, 2013
I would take the uk basketball and football program as a whole over ut anyday. 100% more likely to win a championship before either of the ut programs.
Otis

Tullahoma, TN

#48 Mar 8, 2013
meow wrote:
I would take the uk basketball and football program as a whole over ut anyday. 100% more likely to win a championship before either of the ut programs.
Great, take 'em, they're yours. But no refunds once you leave the building. I wouldn't stand too close to Calamari, he likes pussyCats.
meow

United States

#49 Mar 8, 2013
You could use a little calamari. Dooley and jones fpr sure arent the answere. The sec is as slimy as it gets and ut's current hires wont get it done. Dont hate uk for doing what it takes ,whether good or bad. Ut fans woukd sell their soul for a football championship. I will take this season at uk after the last 3. They suck this year and are horrible to watch but you cant win every year.
youblow

United States

#50 Mar 10, 2013
Looks like the ladies are on par with both of the men's programs. At least you still have your giant globe. And wannabe hipsters running around.
Otis

Tullahoma, TN

#51 Mar 10, 2013
youblow wrote:
Looks like the ladies are on par with both of the men's programs. At least you still have your giant globe. And wannabe hipsters running around.
and yet they are the SEC regular season title holder and KY is NOT. I guess that makes them better than any of your bullshit thug teams.
meow

Franklin, NC

#52 Mar 10, 2013
Thug teams? I know you dont want to compare criminal records.
kwwww

United States

#53 Mar 11, 2013
Overrated Lady Vols fall again. Look for them to lose in Round 2 of NCAAs. Meghan Simmons can't play dead against good teams. Like watching paint dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bikers against child abuse (Apr '13) 36 min Get a freakin car 19
News Former Tennessee first lady Betty Blanton dies (Oct '07) 46 min Half mast 8
Lauren Bissinger is cheating on her husband 53 min Pissed off truth ... 1
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 1 hr Thinking out loud 200
Which side to walk on 2 hr ThomasA 19
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 4 hr Knoxxie 144
News DEVELOPING: Plea deal reached in Bubba Scarbrou... (Dec '07) 5 hr Who Cares 116

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages