Medical marijuana bill is personal fo...

Medical marijuana bill is personal for Rep. JohnsonMedical marijuana...

There are 1 comment on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Medical marijuana bill is personal for Rep. JohnsonMedical marijuana.... In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

A Knoxville lawmaker is hoping to take away the stigma attached to medical marijuana by sharing her story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

David Edwards

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2014
I have been a Christian all my life, and while I have no need of marijuana, I think it should be approved for medical use. Tons of research at American Universities shows clearly that marijuana DOES NOT lead to using other drugs any more than beer or cigarettes do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop the swinger party in knoxville this saturday 34 min South Knox Hombre 3
News Knoxville held its second annual Women's March ... 48 min South Knox Hombre 7
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 6 hr Ghost of Kristin ... 379
Crystal Cantrell (Jul '16) 7 hr Ohyeah 6
News In 1918, you could have been arrested for openl... 9 hr South Knox Hombre 5
News Anti-abortion Tennesseans participate in annual... 9 hr South Knox Hombre 8
Will Eldric Woods win again? 9 hr Donald J Trump 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages