School News

Kermit, WV

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Just a few lines asking if everyone is aware of the new Common Core Standards? After doing a lot of research, I was shocked to find out how theses standards will actually "dumb down" our kids. Also, our kids will be "data mined," meaning data will be collected on them from preschool to age 19. Things such as being tardy, test scores, behavior, health issues, attitude, parent's income, etc. This information will be up-loaded into "The Cloud" where upon graduation, any government agency or potential employer will have access. Many of these ideas have come from Bill and Melinda Gates, who donated 150 million dollars to this "new push" for alternative standards. None of the Common Core tests or materials have ever been field tested. If states participated in the Race to the Top, then they automatically were mandated to participate in the Common Core. These standards were put together by the Council of Chief State School Officers and National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, both are private trade organizations. Many states such as Wisconsin, Indiana, Georgia, New York and several others are re-thinking their adoption of the Common Core. Why? Please take the time to read articles on the Common Core, Stop the Common Core, Truth for American Education, and view many clips on Youtube for and against the Core and form your own opinion, but PLEASE research this topic.
Vern Schillinger

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Common Core was created so that negroes could be excused for their lack of intelligence and willingness to learn. Once again the bar has to be lowered on society to accommodate the illiterate monkeys.
hahaha

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2014
Ok so a disgruntled teacher and a racist walk into a bar. The disgruntled teacher asks "Have you ever read about Common Core Conspiracy theories" to which the racist replies: "sure it's all a ruse for black people to get away with something and there by hard white society.".......get it? Pretty funny huh?
just saying

Kermit, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2014
hahaha wrote:
Ok so a disgruntled teacher and a racist walk into a bar. The disgruntled teacher asks "Have you ever read about Common Core Conspiracy theories" to which the racist replies: "sure it's all a ruse for black people to get away with something and there by hard white society.".......get it? Pretty funny huh?
You are what is wrong with this country . Idiot! I was not making racist remarks, but hey, you were with your crude joke. Trying to act like you are getting your views across, when all you did was use someone's remark to tell your NOT funny joke, otherwise you could not get on here and spew venom.

I only asked if people have researched the Common Core and what it entails. Many people I know have never heard of it and I was only asking if others had read anything about it.

Let me guess, you have no children, no job, you sit in your room all day crunching Cheetos, and make stupid a** remarks to people. Got it!
Ehs

Harriman, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what is wrong with this country . Idiot! I was not making racist remarks, but hey, you were with your crude joke. Trying to act like you are getting your views across, when all you did was use someone's remark to tell your NOT funny joke, otherwise you could not get on here and spew venom.
I only asked if people have researched the Common Core and what it entails. Many people I know have never heard of it and I was only asking if others had read anything about it.
Let me guess, you have no children, no job, you sit in your room all day crunching Cheetos, and make stupid a** remarks to people. Got it!
You just spent an awful lot of time and energy defending something you didn't do.
Vern Schillinger

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2014
Its not racism, its "realism".

Nogs have been systematically destroying educational curriculums for decades. This is as low as the bar can go, but those retarded monkeys will still find a way to not graduate.
indian

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Mark Winshel

San Leandro, CA

#9 Mar 25, 2014
The "experts" at such institutions as the SEC, and many of whom graduated from law school and/or had degrees in accounting, and who for decades "knew" that Bernard Madoff was running a "legitimate" operation, probably were extremely proficient in Common Core style "thinking," "logic," and "analysis."

In fact many government agencies, and also some universities, are heavily infested with fancy and "sophisticated" extreme mental retards whose brains "function" according to the "standards" of Common Core style "logic" and "thinking."

Common Core replaces standard intelligence and basic common sense with the type of lies, garbage, and irrelevant nonsense that liberals love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 152,224
Dr. Tommy Crunk 4 hr Vinny from White ... 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr fgtwwq 8,644
Robertson County Sheriff's Dept & Jail 13 hr gbrwatchdog 4
Amanda Hara 15 hr welp- 6
Ella Dorsey 16 hr Weatherman 35
I am Danny Silvers looking for a boyfriend 20 hr Danny Silvers 5

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance