just wondering

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2014
What's her story???
Say wuh

Hixson, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2014
She eats breakfast between 6-730 in the morn. Loves Strawberry jam and sweet tea, thinks she may actually be a cousin to Bigfoot and at times likes to live in the woods as Bigfoot. She doesnt use words that start with a Q, and doesnt eat roadkill unless she was the one who ran over it. About all I know
One fun weekend

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2014
I don't know a lot I met her at the firehouse a few months back we had a whole lot of fun that weekend at the best Western her husband was working out of town and she needed some relief! I guess he must be home haven't seen her out in awhile but I would enjoy another weekend if I get a chance.
takemyword

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2014
One fun weekend wrote:
I don't know a lot I met her at the firehouse a few months back we had a whole lot of fun that weekend at the best Western her husband was working out of town and she needed some relief! I guess he must be home haven't seen her out in awhile but I would enjoy another weekend if I get a chance.
Her husband said you can have the Ho
Cheryl norris

Springfield, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2015
This shit is pretty dam funny... Heard I was on here...do any of y'all have anything else to do with your pathitic life??? LMAO!!!!!
Madmirer

Springfield, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2015
You are a beautiful woman inside and out. People shouldn't be allowed to post stuff like that about you,
cherry36

Adairville, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2015
Cheryl norris wrote:
This shit is pretty dam funny... Heard I was on here...do any of y'all have anything else to do with your pathitic life??? LMAO!!!!!
Don't pay any attention to dumb people
somepeople

Adairville, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2015
Madmirer wrote:
You are a beautiful woman inside and out. People shouldn't be allowed to post stuff like that about you,
let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Handmade teddy bears preserve lasting memories (Jan '07) 8 hr Makenzie 7
News Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... (Jan '15) 10 hr glenda Laboy 1,324
a coworker that uses drugs how to tell my manger (Dec '13) 17 hr Penny 42
CVS Caremark (Sep '10) 18 hr Unknown 18
Knoxville Center Mall Wed van 16
News Country Music Hall of Fame Member Carl Smith Di... (Feb '10) Wed maynardville brick 2
Sick of all your junk white trash rednecks Wed Sigh 8

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages