Knoxville Police officer arrested on ...

Knoxville Police officer arrested on aggravated assault warrant

There are 5857 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Aug 27, 2007, titled Knoxville Police officer arrested on aggravated assault warrant. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Knoxville Police have placed an officer on paid administrative leave following his arrest on an aggravated assault warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 293
Next Last
someone who knows

Mount Morris, MI

#6187 Apr 30, 2012
Wow. I haven't looked at this thread for a LONG time and am surprised that there are still people who would be posting garbage and threats on a forum that can track ip addresses. I knew Whitney for a while better than anyone and certainly anyone who has posted in this forum.(Wouldn't that make a great subject line Whitney?):-)

I learned a lot during our time together. Whitney has an amazing heart. She is not perfect. She has issues much like everyone posting here. I pray that those who put her down or call her names would someday have a daughter of your own. Women are to be loved, cherished, and protected regardless of what anyone says. When they are not, issues begin and are hard to erase.

FOR ANY MAN TO PHYSICALLY HARM A WOMAN IS INEXCUSABLE. If Brian H. Or any of the trash officers who would still be stupid enough to support him would like to beat on someone, then post when and where here and leave your uniform at home. I would love to see how much of a "man" any of you are.

As for Whitney. Well, you know who this is. I want you to know that regardless of anything that happened, you have a special place in my heart, and I pray for you a LOT. I hope that you find peace and joy and that you understand that you are a beautiful child of God. Period.
miss kitty

United States

#6188 Aug 5, 2012
Hello. What was the outcome of his verdict. I'm assuming innocent since noone is celebrating
mister doggy

Monroe, NC

#6189 Aug 6, 2012
The celebration is still commencing. Just no longer on top hicks.
Mr Brian Hoover pleaded guilty. Serving probation. Living in another state.
Not sure punishment fit his crimes but at least he is no longer police officer and had to leave the state.
People like him don't change so it won't be long until history repeats.
Chow
robert

United States

#6190 Sep 13, 2012
What a shame
anonymous

United States

#6192 Dec 25, 2012
He is back in knoxville with a new bride! God help her and every woman that comes across him!
mister doggy wrote:
The celebration is still commencing. Just no longer on top hicks.
Mr Brian Hoover pleaded guilty. Serving probation. Living in another state.
Not sure punishment fit his crimes but at least he is no longer police officer and had to leave the state.
People like him don't change so it won't be long until history repeats.
Chow

Since: Nov 07

Kingston, TN

#6193 Dec 29, 2012
Wonder if she googled his name before she married him? I heard she is fat and ugly so it probably didn't matter to her what his past was.
DearJohn

Trenton, GA

#6195 Jan 2, 2013
Brian is now living in the Atlanta area with his new bride. He was only in Knoxville for a holiday visit.
anonymous wrote:
He is back in knoxville with a new bride! God help her and every woman that comes across him!
<quoted text>
DearJohn

Trenton, GA

#6196 Jan 2, 2013
Hard to believe Brian has lowered his standards to that level. He used to be overly OBSESSIVE about the way his "females" looked. I guess a felony conviction will cause a man to have to lower his expectations somewhat. I pity that poor woman who had the bad judgement of pairing with him. The thought of a little Brian Hoover running around makes me want to vomit.
OUTBACK wrote:
Wonder if she googled his name before she married him? I heard she is fat and ugly so it probably didn't matter to her what his past was.
jimmb

United States

#6197 Jan 4, 2013
knoxville has a few unstable officers out there.
Noone

Birmingham, AL

#6198 Jan 14, 2013
People obviously do not get their facts straight and just write crap that they have absolutely no clue about. I met the bride new here in town and they are not living in Atlanta and are in Knoxville permenently. His new bride is actually very pretty and sweet.
Brian

Kodak, TN

#6199 Jan 14, 2013
I'm still a beacon of light for you losers.. blog on peasants, blog on! LOL
Cntbelievethesep eeple

Charlotte, NC

#6200 Jan 6, 2014
You people obviously have nothing better to do other than rant and rave out of pure jealousy. Tommy is a good man and a hell of an attorney. I'm sure every single person on this page has a skeleton or 5 in their closet, it's just a matter of what's been exposed and what hasn't. People make mistakes, people will disappoint, and on the other end they will surprise you for the way(s) in which they repent from their mistakes and change. All of YOU could use professional help if this is how you spend your free time... Shame on you
2spunky

Morristown, TN

#6201 Jan 12, 2014
I am a comeguzzler and I love me some BBC. My lil lie about being robbed was pure BS and I spent approximately 604 hours reading and posting on this thread. I also have stank breath that would take paint off a car.
Jacob

Knoxville, TN

#6203 Dec 21, 2015
anon wrote:
Something interesting you should know about the Deborah Jones on here. Her son, Corey Reep, is a CONVICTED child abused. You can google his name and read all about it. She complains about her dead daughter being abused by this guy, when her son did even worse things to helpless kids. Seems like poetic justice to me!
I personally know the Reep family. When I was 16 Corey attacked me with a crowbar, I have several scars to prove it and people saw it happen. The cops didn't do anything at all, they took pictures and Sent me on my way. He really is an absolutely terrible person, I remember when he was hitting me he said really graphic perverted homosexual things that he wanted to do to me. It was horrifying.
Sky High

Maryville, TN

#6204 Dec 23, 2015
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know the Reep family. When I was 16 Corey attacked me with a crowbar, I have several scars to prove it and people saw it happen. The cops didn't do anything at all, they took pictures and Sent me on my way. He really is an absolutely terrible person, I remember when he was hitting me he said really graphic perverted homosexual things that he wanted to do to me. It was horrifying.
CR is a crackhead that will hopefully die a slow agonizing death.
INFO WARRIORS

Armstrong, IA

#6206 Jan 1, 2016
Redeemed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably one of those idiots who believes we do not need guns, since the police will protect us.
They don't "serve" us. You watch too much Mayberry.
Their job is to pluck you of your earnings.
**** www.infowars.com **** Exposing the POLICE STATE we live under!!
ALEX JONES CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.COM
free pod cast app ALEX JONES RADIO SHOW
www.infowars.com has his Radio/TV show FREE on EVERY PAGE OF WWW.INFOWARS.COM
PRO GUN ( Really Pro Gun-NOT NRA style- fake-put Corporate Profits in front of Personal Rights)
PRO FREEDOM
PRO LIBERTY
PRO TRUMP 2016
Check out Alex Jones / Donald Trump interview on YouTube.com
Landon_Allen

Knoxville, TN

#6207 Feb 8, 2016
READ wrote:
<quoted text> POST#808, read and stay current, please.
I'm one of those kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 293
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Crenshaw/ Stacey Brewer/ Randall Brewer/... 31 min LilBigMoma 1
Christy Long 36 min Construction1 10
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 3 hr Jupitermoon 77
Poll what do you think of my buddy bob? (Jun '09) 3 hr Bobby Moore 3
lakeshore mental asylum (Aug '15) 5 hr Angel 15
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... 10 hr ThomasA 16
News Our Stories: Michael Jackson comes to Knoxville (Feb '08) 15 hr Mike and Jimmy do... 85

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages