volsguy

Murray, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
so ex gf broke up with me an after two months she starts texting me again after she has dated two three guys an still dating the last one but doesnt want a serious relationship with anyone. Well i go an see her over weekend an it was like old times come home an she told me she love me cares for me misses me but is confused on what she wants an wants to make sure she is ready to settle with me. well she wont break up with new guy even though she said she is getting tired of him an missing me even more an yes when i was there things happend. well two weeks go by an a friend call me an say dude you ex was cheating on you an i have proof well i see it an it was true so i confront her about it she denies an hangs up saying she never wants to talk to me again. Well the thing is i care for her i really do an dont want anything happen to herso i went an talked to her dad an told him that i was up there an what happened an then he asked what else she was up to an he told me not to lie an tell him everyting.

Did i do the right thing by telling her dad what was going on

Since i told her dad will that ruin any chances of her trying to reconcile after college btw we are from same home town but had a ldr which made it hard on relationship.

back story met in college broke up in november was together for 2.5 years was talking marriage, house, babies just a week before?

Is this just a phase girls her age go through? or is she gone for good? I sent her a text message letting her know everything that i felt in my heart an if she wanted to come back we wont ever talk about the past but work on our problems an start fresh, but also told her that if she decided to never talk to me an go her own way an find some one else that is fine i respect her situation?

Did i mess up by sending the text message?
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Dude. Honestly....you better put your feelings in check and get away from this girl.
You already know for a fact that she.cheated and lied to you. She will do it over and over and over if you keep letting her.

I know it sucks for you. I know you have those feelings. But woman are woman and this is what.they do.
Give it up and find a girl that you can respect and one that will respect you.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2013
ANOTHER damn KY drama queen! Seriously, could you damn trailer park trash go talk to your mamas about you damm love life? Damn.
Crying Indian

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Did she give you testicle cancer? I hope so.So you can feel my pain and suffer like I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Pierce 3 hr The Truth Is 1
How Many Kids Does Tim Satterfield Really Have 3 hr The Truth Is 7
Electrolux girls 5 hr Lolol 26
News Homeless man gets his own apartment after years... (Jan '11) 11 hr therebutforthegra... 11
News Harriman High School coach under investigation (Jul '12) 16 hr Algernon Ron 17
News Wreck sends 2 out by Lifestar Jul 1 Conerned 1
Camping world Louisville,tn Apr '15 Rv camper 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages