simple question

United States

#76 Feb 14, 2013
Can anyone tell me if there is s FNP who works there by the name of Rebecca Brauch?And everyone who are human beings and not animals who are having adult conversations don't pay no mind to the bored animals who feed off of the drama that they create...let them continue to look and sound ridiculous because they obviously have no life at all and just like any other rodent...they feed wherever they can,God knows our hearts.
LOL

La Follette, TN

#79 Feb 15, 2013
the lil redhead works the window is Hott as hell and I'd love to eat her just one time
itsacomin

White Pine, TN

#80 Feb 15, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
oh yeah.
here we have yet another drug addicted pill beggar now calling us animals.
and this dumbazz is even throwing god into the mix.
sounds legit to me.
you wastoholic moron.
Listen to how ignorant your post's and comment's are.I tell you what print them off and read them to an educated person since we seem to be all uneducated according to you, and see what they tell you about your post's and comment's.
You and the 3 Cocke sucking Amigo's are all dumb arses..Period..Have a nice day and get you a good book and read every now and again,maybe it will help you understand the concept of a few of these Topics.
But I admit I'd hate to see you idots go since you keep us all laughing at your ignorant arses....I have even shown them to a few of my friends around the area.Yep even they think your idiot's and by the way...a few of them are Teacher's in the school System.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#81 Feb 15, 2013
itsacomin wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to how ignorant your post's and comment's are.I tell you what print them off and read them to an educated person since we seem to be all uneducated according to you, and see what they tell you about your post's and comment's.
You and the 3 Cocke sucking Amigo's are all dumb arses..Period..Have a nice day and get you a good book and read every now and again,maybe it will help you understand the concept of a few of these Topics.
But I admit I'd hate to see you idots go since you keep us all laughing at your ignorant arses....I have even shown them to a few of my friends around the area.Yep even they think your idiot's and by the way...a few of them are Teacher's in the school System.
Pass 'em around at the pill mill did you? You seem to be alone here. I'll bet your sad little dopey ass is always alone except for your little pill friends. Damn aids factory junkie.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#83 Feb 15, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
this just keeps getting better and better.
what a dipshyt this latest troll is.
from professing her latent desire to please us orally, to including school teachers in the mix.
then the god insertion(pun intended)earlier.
it can't get more hilarious.
i thought it peaked back when we had the fool telling about being plowed by an 18 wheeler.
that chump's got nothing on this latest multi named fried pie.
Yep. Honestly I don't know why they don't just go for the mega-dose of meth and get it over with. Just wasting themselves slowly seems like a waste of time and money. All to look legitimate while they are dragging down whole cities. Dumb.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#85 Feb 15, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
gotta love the whole teacher angle.
here we have a junkie, or junkie sympathizer, taking a thread about pain clinics to her little school teacher pals.
these azzholes have no idea how moronic they sound as they try in desperation to come up with new ways to try and intimidate us into backing off of these scum sucking pill addicts.
Ever notice how their only defense is to go to the queer insults. It's like 8th grade mentality of whoever can use the most bathroom insults wins. Freakin' hilarious.
itsacomin

White Pine, TN

#87 Feb 15, 2013
Earl Keese V wrote:
yep.
kind of like when i pick on the sports boy mikey.
he always responds with statements about,
alcoholism.
pedophilia.
anger.
incest.
and numerous other mental conditions, that give a creepy insight into his mindset.
same with this latest pill freak.
giving us more info about themselves than anything else.
I rest my case..You are just as I explained the 3 Cocke Sucking Amigo's at there best....Well I got to go to work right now,I'll go make some money and you stay here and play with each other..But your used to that process, so clearly you don't have to be reminded to do it...
funny

Knoxville, TN

#88 Feb 15, 2013
itsacomin wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case..You are just as I explained the 3 Cocke Sucking Amigo's at there best....Well I got to go to work right now,I'll go make some money and you stay here and play with each other..But your used to that process, so clearly you don't have to be reminded to do it...
You might have better luck with what you say if YOU MADE ANY SENSE!
If this is the best you can do then just give up. They're just playing off of your nonsense.
itsacomin

White Pine, TN

#89 Feb 15, 2013
Oh I'm sorry you took me for someone whom actually gives a phuck???? My bad,let me explain it to you,I don't give a phuck what you or the 3 Cocke sucking Amigo's think.
But thank you for your concern,later I gotta get back to the task at hand,I do have a life other than this,I just post and comment on here because i find it very humorous......And when I'm at work and sometimes get a break I like to look and get a good laugh every now and again.I work at a Funeral Home here in Knoxville and most of the time the corpse don't have a lot to say,thus I check out the Topix sight,look forward to seeing the 3 Amigo's here one day,So I can stuff there ass with cotton and finally super glue there big mouths together for good.
Later have a Auto Accident that came in a few hours ago to contend with..See ya soon..
funny

Knoxville, TN

#90 Feb 15, 2013
It makes sense now. You've been exposed to too much formaldehyde.
itsahere

Manchester, TN

#91 Feb 15, 2013
itsacomin wrote:
I work at a Funeral Home here in Knoxville and most of the time the corpse don't have a lot to say when I fondle them. They are always stiff and esay to blow. Later have a Auto Accident that came in a few hours ago and I think I'm in love
Really? Dam.
itsagonenow

Knoxville, TN

#92 Feb 15, 2013
The only way i was going to get a hard one was from a fresh cadaver with rigamortis. The stiff just lays there motionless, But it's the best i can get.
God

Durham, NC

#93 Feb 15, 2013
LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
What did the pill heads do before "pain clinics"??
Here's a thought. Ever heard if Karma? It works like this. You take the time and gomoitnofmyour way to write something insulting on the Internet and hurt a perfect stranger who might already be in pain. No problem. Apparently that pleases you. It must. Nobody would do that unless they got joy from hurting people. So as The Lord said "you reap what you sow"

Then you do it several times, because you enjoy it and there seems to be no ill consequences. Then one Friday night you decide to take your fatwas wife and overweight nine year old daughter out to EAT at long John silvers. While you're out a pain pill addict that needed help, didn't get any, so he broke into your house. He gathered all the valuables that he could and put them In a pillow case, then he sat downnonnthe sofa and actually made a couple of phone calls to his dealer to see if he needed some of the items. The dealer is getting married Ina few weeks and needs wedding bands. So the hopeless addict gets into your daughters closet and fetches the aluminum bat that she has for softball and he sits back down on the sofa and waits.

Now what's the odds of that happening? It's actually a spiritual axiom. Its an absolute. It's a truth. Its unavoidable. Wat did the pill heads do before pain clinics? There is concrete evidence that they used morphine as far back as the Egyptian dynasty. And they used aluminum bats too. Although, I doubt it did, I hope that cleared it up for you.
Clawed Balls

Manchester, TN

#94 Feb 16, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought. Ever heard if Karma? It works like this. You take the time and gomoitnofmyour way to write something insulting on the Internet and hurt a perfect stranger who might already be in pain. No problem. Apparently that pleases you. It must. Nobody would do that unless they got joy from hurting people. So as The Lord said "you reap what you sow"
Then you do it several times, because you enjoy it and there seems to be no ill consequences. Then one Friday night you decide to take your fatwas wife and overweight nine year old daughter out to EAT at long John silvers. While you're out a pain pill addict that needed help, didn't get any, so he broke into your house. He gathered all the valuables that he could and put them In a pillow case, then he sat downnonnthe sofa and actually made a couple of phone calls to his dealer to see if he needed some of the items. The dealer is getting married Ina few weeks and needs wedding bands. So the hopeless addict gets into your daughters closet and fetches the aluminum bat that she has for softball and he sits back down on the sofa and waits.
Now what's the odds of that happening? It's actually a spiritual axiom. Its an absolute. It's a truth. Its unavoidable. Wat did the pill heads do before pain clinics? There is concrete evidence that they used morphine as far back as the Egyptian dynasty. And they used aluminum bats too. Although, I doubt it did, I hope that cleared it up for you.
Smoking crack while posting? That's the damn dumbest thing yet.
friend

Johnson City, TN

#96 Mar 13, 2013
tonyrock wrote:
u may have what u need already but if u still need info email me at robinsontony9#gmail...... was a former patienr at good ol bearden
now they r cutting every one out i went to bearden for ten years now they cut every thing looking for a new place any idea
The pain of GREED

Knoxville, TN

#97 Mar 13, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text> now they r cutting every one out i went to bearden for ten years now they cut every thing looking for a new place any idea
People have bought new homes with the money they've got from drugs they got for the McNeils. I hope the pushers lose everything they've got and the McNeils & their whole staff go to prison for decades.
RachelVaughn

United States

#100 Apr 16, 2013
I'm not here to argue with anyone and I am most certainly not a pill addict, I was in an ATV wreck a few years ago and I now have 3 herniated discs in the bottom of my back and spinal stenosis. I am in legitimate pain, like the kind of pain that won't let you sleep at night. I'm not looking for a pill mill, however, I do have a heart condition and am very skeptical about getting any kind of injections. I've been told to see Dr. McNeil because he would help me a lot, does anyone know if he is good? Like I said, I'm not looking for an easy pain pill but just someone to help my pain so I will be able to actually get out and have fun this summer. Please help.
Real BigT

White Pine, TN

#102 Apr 16, 2013
Just ask Earl...He's got a Prosthetic Dyck and they won't even help him...
Real bigT

Loudon, TN

#103 Apr 16, 2013
I just love Earl.
Mr Frank POS

La Follette, TN

#104 Apr 20, 2013
RachelVaughn wrote:
I'm not here to argue with anyone and I am most certainly not a pill addict, I was in an ATV wreck a few years ago and I now have 3 herniated discs in the bottom of my back and spinal stenosis. I am in legitimate pain, like the kind of pain that won't let you sleep at night. I'm not looking for a pill mill, however, I do have a heart condition and am very skeptical about getting any kind of injections. I've been told to see Dr. McNeil because he would help me a lot, does anyone know if he is good? Like I said, I'm not looking for an easy pain pill but just someone to help my pain so I will be able to actually get out and have fun this summer. Please help.
He will help you all right inot a Prison for Dr. Shopping he'll see just enufff to terminate you and when you go to another one he'll get you busted and say your still under him! He's working with the Feds right now.The little red head that works the window she'll find out where you reside at and start hanging out around your neighborhood at the bars till she get's to know things on you and run to Frank and tell him all kinds off shit they're 2 sided group off peeps! The little skinny redhead works there ain't nothing but a damn pot head .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 1 hr JoeBaker 25
Dr. Tommy Crunk 2 hr Explaining 23
alleged corrupt judges in rob co. (Mar '12) 2 hr SunnyB 34
the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 3 hr Chiropractor From... 633
East TN Pain Clinic Review (Apr '10) 5 hr Clawed Balls 1,069
Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... 6 hr Freemind 10
Maryville man indicted on murder, other charges (Feb '08) 12 hr lil collins95 42

Freeze Watch for Blount County was issued at October 31 at 2:24AM CDT

Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]