Penny White is proof judges can be ou...

Penny White is proof judges can be ousted

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Voter

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2014
Doesn't she have enough sense to keep her mouth shut? She claims she lost her job because of politics but she doesn't mention that she got her job because of politics.
Define Please

Dandridge, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2014
Define ousted ? Was she removed from office through politics or beaten in an election ? Perhaps a primary ? From what I have investigated, you have to be very stupid and very hated to actually be ousted. Was she appointed or elected ? Not being a smart ass, just curious as I want a bunch of politicians ousted...
Voter

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2014
She was voted out of office by the citizens of the state of TN. Pretty much same situation as the 3 Supreme Court judges who are on the ballot today. Called a retention vote - citizens vote whether or not to retain them in their jobs. To hear her tell it, the citizens of this state are a bunch of morons. It never occurs to her that she lost he election because the citizens believed she didn't deserve to keep it.
Voter

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2014
Penny White remains the only supreme court judge to be voted out. I'd say that proves her defeat was not based on politics. They claimed politics was trying to get rid of 3 supreme judges in August, 2014 but they were all retained by the voters. Sometimes you just can't blame it on race, gender, ancestry or anything else except that fact that you were not doing a good job.
Informed voter

Harriman, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2014
Koch Bros wanted them ousted, so to have free reign in no other state.

The RSLC tried unsuccessfully to unseat three Tennessee Justices on August 7. The group’s opposition campaign was aided by its “strategic partner” group, the State Government Leadership Foundation, or SGLF, and the Koch brothers-affiliated Americans for Prosperity, or AFP.
Informed voter

Harriman, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2014
No = an

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wife Of High School Football Coach Charged For ... 13 hr Rockthevote 11
Dr. High (Oral Surgeon) (May '13) Sun Dave Weston 2
Sick of all your junk white trash rednecks Sun Sick of junk 7
News Person connected to "Rocky Top Murders" out of ... (Mar '07) Sun soltera65 13
looking for robert[robbie] lynn simpson (Dec '09) Sat Sorry for him 2
Billy Goat Tavern....AWESOME Restaurant Aug 27 Yummy 1
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... Aug 27 WBC 2 53

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages