Does anyone know a home wrecking ho b...

Does anyone know a home wrecking ho bag named Jamie?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informer

Blacksburg, SC

#1 Jul 9, 2011
Married women beware, there is a nasty, skanky, home wrecking ho bag named Jamie out there. Something about a married man with small children gets her turned on. Look out, karma's a bitch!!
duped before myself

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2011
Instead of posting this about her.. think about this.. how in the hell did she ever get involved with your husband in the first place? He's the asshole that cheated on you...she may not have even known he was married when they met.. believe me I have been duped twice by married men on the prowl.. it is not fun to be the women on the other end either...
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2011
how can you talk about earls wife that way,my goodness,the pain earl must be feeling right now.earl i didnt know this until now,no wander your such a angry man..lmao!!!
bigT

Sevierville, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2011
Informer wrote:
Married women beware, there is a nasty, skanky, home wrecking ho bag named Jamie out there. Something about a married man with small children gets her turned on. Look out, karma's a bitch!!
That sounds very interesting. I am especially interested in the small children.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 9, 2011
bigT wrote:
how can you talk about earls wife that way,my goodness,the pain earl must be feeling right now.earl i didnt know this until now,no wander your such a angry man..lmao!!!
Poor ole Earl's wife - she has to put up with an angry gay man and his butt-lover lover Creepy Coward from Cleveland.
Carl

Morganton, NC

#6 Jul 9, 2011
Jamie who?
Allen Johnson

Sevierville, TN

#7 Jul 10, 2011
Is it "just me" or is it getting even more stupid in here? Its really pathetic when someone steals your name. But, thats what you expect from the drug crowd.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2011
you do it all the time azz-hole,and ive never done it,so are you part of the so-called drug crowd?
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds very interesting. I am especially interested in the small children.
you are hopeless man,like ive said everyone knows whos doing this,get a life..
Big Al

Wartburg, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2011
Allen Johnson wrote:
Is it "just me" or is it getting even more stupid in here? Its really pathetic when someone steals your name. But, thats what you expect from the drug crowd.
Don't be discouraged Allen. You have reached a new level when they have hijacked your name. It means you have really gotten to someone.It means you are approaching Earl-hood.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12 Jul 10, 2011
The Knoxville forum has become a car wreck. Hate to pull it up, because no matter the subject the posts are always the same. The same folk, the same words, the same smacks. Every damn thread ends up with a handful of jack asses going at it, saying the same things over and over and over and over.

Look, get a thread started....those of you..and you know who you are...go at it. Stay on that thread, and keep there.

Get a GD life! Stop doing this to every damn thread. Is old now. By the way...nobody gives a flying fcuk what you idiots think. Y'all sound like a bunch of frustrated queers.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2011
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be discouraged Allen. You have reached a new level when they have hijacked your name. It means you have really gotten to someone.It means you are approaching Earl-hood.
are you really that goofy?maybe you should think about getting a crazy check,i figure you qualify one would think..just ask allen he knows all about it..
Big Al

Wartburg, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2011
DC tells it like it is wrote:
The Knoxville forum has become a car wreck. Hate to pull it up, because no matter the subject the posts are always the same. The same folk, the same words, the same smacks. Every damn thread ends up with a handful of jack asses going at it, saying the same things over and over and over and over.
Look, get a thread started....those of you..and you know who you are...go at it. Stay on that thread, and keep there.
Get a GD life! Stop doing this to every damn thread. Is old now. By the way...nobody gives a flying fcuk what you idiots think. Y'all sound like a bunch of frustrated queers.
And remember, DC tells it like it is.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jul 10, 2011
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>And remember, DC tells it like it is.
he needs to start his own thread then,just you and him and a few other unmentionables.you could just insult each other all damn day..think about it,and quit replying to these if you dont like it...i started out with a serious question months ago and a few of you have turned it into as you would say a 3-ring circus...quit your insults and i will stop as well,try me!!!please try me!!!
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 10, 2011
and no DC tells it as he sees it,there is a difference as to telling it like it is and telling it as he sees it....or is this to much for you to ingest at one time?if it is dont be ashamed,i will slow down and let you catch up..see thats telling it the way i see it..get it?
Big Al

Wartburg, TN

#17 Jul 10, 2011
bigT wrote:
and no DC tells it as he sees it,there is a difference as to telling it like it is and telling it as he sees it....or is this to much for you to ingest at one time?if it is dont be ashamed,i will slow down and let you catch up..see thats telling it the way i see it..get it?
Just the kind of rambling sentence one would come to expect out of a drugged up dumbass.
Big Al

Wartburg, TN

#18 Jul 10, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>he needs to start his own thread then,just you and him and a few other unmentionables.you could just insult each other all damn day..think about it,and quit replying to these if you dont like it...i started out with a serious question months ago and a few of you have turned it into as you would say a 3-ring circus...quit your insults and i will stop as well,try me!!!please try me!!!
Serious question?(Has anyone been to the new pain clinic? How did they treat you?)How many times does this come up in a normal person's serious discussions?
Jalapeno

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jul 10, 2011
Damn Girl...LOL!! How are you?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#21 Jul 11, 2011
Jalapeno wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Girl...LOL!! How are you?
Am pissy... Ya think! I think this passive/aggressive behavior of mine got lopsided. Just can't stand seeing the same crap on every Knox thread.

Other than that...am not sure of the sex change I went through ..but seems all the sudden I'm a guy.~laughs~ Guess you noted that.

Also, while guessing, guess since I'm gonna be a guy, is time to get rid of my bic lighter and get a zippo. I want to appear to be a manly man.~chuckles~
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jul 11, 2011
<quoted text>
Am pissy... Ya think! I think this passive/aggressive behavior of mine got lopsided. Just can't stand seeing the same crap on every Knox thread.
Other than that...am not sure of the sex change I went through ..but seems all the sudden I'm a guy.~laughs~ Guess you noted that.
Also, while guessing, guess since I'm gonna be a guy, is time to get rid of my bic lighter and get a zippo. I want to appear to be a manly man.~chuckles~
sorry bout that mam..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So which is it Adam? 1 hr sadly 10
Wolf Tree (Jun '12) 4 hr 20027137asshole 14
Review: Guess WHO Towing Transport & Recovery (Sep '13) 5 hr Holly 6
late nights krystal and smoky mnt mkt (Oct '12) 6 hr UT 77Rome 5
Does anyone know Steven Dewayne Blakenship? (Dec '10) 7 hr curious 9
95.7 the X 9 hr fun 14
Annoying dj wimz Sun Geritol 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages