Gregory Nutter aka "Geezy"

Gregory Nutter aka "Geezy"

Posted in the Louisville Forum

curious

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this guy? He tried to get at me so I thought I'd get a little feedback before making my decision.
aah

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2012
He prob just trying to smash. Its drama he a cheater and you can't believe nothin that comes our of his mouth and him and his baby momma is together.
smmfh

Charleston, SC

#3 Mar 16, 2012
curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this guy? He tried to get at me so I thought I'd get a little feedback before making my decision.
Did u end up lettin em get at you.
nolie

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Yea he is a liar and a cheater and he is full of drama he's addicted to sex he'll say whatever to get some from someone but from what I've heard he ain't with his baby mama no more guess the poor girl finally got sick of it
gregs bm

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
This is gregs baby mama and all I have to say is if you want him have him I could careless about what or who he does and for the record he and I are not together anymore, but its not like that's stopped any of y'all hoes before
curious

Mcdonough, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
smmfh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u end up lettin em get at you.
No. I did not let that pos sex addict get at me. He's so well known, for being the trash that he is, that it wasn't too hard to scoop on him. Id one out of every five girls has been with him. Forget about gender, no one wants to be with anyone who gets around that much. No offense baby mama not trying to speak on you, but good for you if you're not with him anymore. I know we can't choose who we fall in love with.
Bam

Calhoun, GA

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Don't fall for loses like Greg he's bad guy he don't have any repect for woman I wonder if his mama knows,she will be hurt his sister are bad as his .he is lazy ladies your could do better than him finds someone who will treat you with repect love and most of all with kindness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 2 hr Knoxxie 112
liberal lesbian women four muslims 4 hr unbelievable 11
SAVE THE SNOWFLAKES Charity please give generously 6 hr Two of Clubs 14
1st lady 7 hr Tim 5
Denso lady sleeping with married men (Aug '16) 21 hr Lol 8
News Alcoa Police arrests woman after she reports bi... Fri Magic Utah Uwear 1
Madonna, Ashley Judd Fri Jack 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance