First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Lady Vols suck,,,,,,,,,,I cant believe they were 12 points ahead and now they are so far behind. I am over them,,,, Holly u r just not cut out for this job.....I have been a FAN of the Lady Vols for 30 years....after tonite I am no longer a FAN, THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

Madison, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2014
Typical Tennessee fan. Give up on your team after a couple losses. Any real fan stays a fan no matter what.
agree

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Lol wrote:
Typical Tennessee fan. Give up on your team after a couple losses. Any real fan stays a fan no matter what.
The majority of Tn fans r fly by nite. Babies.
Yer Out

Madison, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2014
The majority of UT fans are drooling retards.
John Taffer

Rutledge, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2014
Lol wrote:
A classic UT apologist. Hardly just "a couple" of losses. It's how they lose these days more than how many they lose. No heart, no defense, no fire. Mark it down, UT women's basketball is headed to the scrap heap.
right on

Sevierville, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2014
It is disgusting as a loyal fan that that much talent can't play a full game.

They should be a well oiled machine. I can't understand how speedie
can't hit a layup at the end of a run. You can count on it throw it in the air ball to bounce off the rim. Winning the race to the hoop don't count if it doesn't go in.

I can't stand to watch it happen. We miss you Pat!!!
John Blutarsky

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2014
1. Butch lesbians.
2. Old men (60+).
3. Effeminate red neck males.

These three types are what make up the fan base of Lady Vols basketball. Go to a game (or a cracker barrel on Sunday morning) and see for yourself.
Jim

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Mercedes Russell..........All American......LOL..........She runs up and down the court like she has a cobb stuck up her A$$!
Tennessee WILL NOT get any good recurits, after all who wants to play
on a loosing team. Tennessee is on their way out.
They should have won that game last nite. Tennessee Lady Vols chances making it too a final 4 is like a Snowball chance in Hell, They are embarrassing to watch..........
Holly if u don't get yr Act together you will be HISTORY! Tennessee will not put up with your Stupidity!!!!!!!!!!1111
Green Eggs and Ham

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2014
I totally agree!!!!
Fez

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Jan 22, 2014
Sport sport sports. Sporting sport sport sports. Sport sport sports! Sport sport sport sport sport sports sports sports. Sporting sport sports. Sport sport sport? Sport sport! Sports sport, sport sport. Sport sports. Sport sports, sports sports, sports. Sports sports sports, sport sports, sports.
Lol

Madison, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2014
Jim wrote:
Mercedes Russell..........All American......LOL..........She runs up and down the court like she has a cobb stuck up her A$$!
Tennessee WILL NOT get any good recurits, after all who wants to play
on a loosing team. Tennessee is on their way out.
They should have won that game last nite. Tennessee Lady Vols chances making it too a final 4 is like a Snowball chance in Hell, They are embarrassing to watch..........
Holly if u don't get yr Act together you will be HISTORY! Tennessee will not put up with your Stupidity!!!!!!!!!!1111
Who wants to play for a losing team? People still wanna play for the men's basketball team. People still wanna play for the football team....and those two teams are the saddest bunch of porch monkeys I've ever seen. Leave the girls alone. They're doing way better than any of Tennessee's other teams. Yes, they should have won that game. Absolutely. Theyre not doing as well as they should. Sure. But their record is still 24-4. You tell me the last team any of the men's teams had a record remotely close to that.
John Blutarsky

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2014
A bunch of grown men getting excited about a bunch of ugly dikes playing basketball at the pace of 10 year old boys. Sad indeed.
Yer Out

Morristown, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2014
So many "Christians" supporting homosexuality, as long as it's something they like (sports).
we back pat

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 23, 2014
And they won again tonight!!!
I bet the haters are seething with rage,lol.
Go Vols.
Lol

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2014
Yer Out wrote:
So many "Christians" supporting homosexuality, as long as it's something they like (sports).
Christians being hypocritical?! Never...
mike

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2014
John Blutarsky wrote:
A bunch of grown men getting excited about a bunch of ugly dikes playing basketball at the pace of 10 year old boys. Sad indeed.
YOUR PATHETIC just another miserable person who tried to have fun and was miserable-no doubt beat his wife and kids and has nothing left but his hate and his bottle..
John Blutarsky

Maryville, TN

#18 Jan 26, 2014
Mike is another non-athletic type with man boobs and a high-pitched voice who enjoys watching "women" that are more manly than him.
Jim

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2014
John,

Go suck a Donkey!!!
mike

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2014
John Blutarsky wrote:
Mike is another non-athletic type with man boobs and a high-pitched voice who enjoys watching "women" that are more manly than him.
The heaviest thing you've ever lifted was a six pack and when it comes to mental gymnastics you fall on your ass everytime...
Yer Out

Morristown, TN

#22 Jan 27, 2014
"Mike" divides his time between Lezzy Vols games & after hours meetings at I.C. King park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child support is modern day slavery 3 hr Fed up 36
Pain Clinic closed, need help finding new one (Feb '11) 3 hr helper 97
Job Corp 5 hr valrae1 1
Who knows where Brandy Jo Farmer is? 8 hr Kynee 4
Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance for Clayton Homes ... (Jul '11) 9 hr COMPLETELY FED UP 172
Attorney Bruce Poston (Dec '11) 11 hr Electra41 15
Candle light dinner 11 hr c927hris 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News