gays always from rich
cheddbob

Ozona, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Why do they always come from rich families? It's not natural. Social issue. Go away leave Tenn.
FXLEACH

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2013
You are a dumb inbred.
chedbob

Ozona, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Observations in the real world.
FXLEACH

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Hill jack world.
best gay lover

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Gay people don't come from rich or poor families. God places them in the in the families that need a change of perspective . Watch what most of you say because you may have a gay son or daughter. I think if people that have your mind set should lose their kids. Kids that have to deal with their parents throwing blows at someone they don't understand.
chedbob

Ozona, TX

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Nature or nurture. Odds are nurture.
Get a life Loser EK

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2013
You gays stay away from my dear sweet baby Earl.
He's mine. you might come from rich families But i can go deeper than you all. And i know that's what he wants.
best gay lover

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Gay doesn't mean equal pedophile . So you don't have to worry about your sweet Earl! And if you a clinging to your son that close chances are you are influencing him. And as I recall a verse from your own bible .
Matthew 7:
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

So you are going to be judged just as a homo.
duh huh

Readyville, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
best gay lover wrote:
Gay people don't come from rich or poor families. God places them in the in the families that need a change of perspective . Watch what most of you say because you may have a gay son or daughter. I think if people that have your mind set should lose their kids. Kids that have to deal with their parents throwing blows at someone they don't understand.
Good to see you are sooo prophetic that you know what GD does,and why.
Sounds like you carry a lot of mental baggage.
they learn it in college

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 4, 2013
I'm going to say it seems to me to that 80%+ of the adult population, both male and female, of Sequoya Hills will "sick a duck."
thegimp

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
they learn it in college wrote:
I'm going to say it seems to me to that 80%+ of the adult population, both male and female, of Sequoya Hills will "sick a duck."
drugs, bad roll models, confusion, cheating parents...you choose.
Slider

Knoxville, TN

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Damned liberal teachings in College are ruining this country. Thank goodness, gay couples can't procreate.Maybe God planned ahead on that one. Score many for God.
Knoxalpha

Knoxville, TN

#15 Apr 13, 2013
WOW...seems to me that since gays cannot procreate, the "blame" must be on the heterosexuals. So, heterosexuals are making gays? And doing a good job at it too! Come on folks, gay people have always been here, and always will be. The difference is now in society we arent afraid to comeout and be who God made us to be. We demand respect, and will eventually have all the rights we pay for. And if you all dont like it, take your own advise, cheddbob, and leave TN. Course, where would you go to be away from the homomafia? Pakistan comes to mind....start immigrating there, please...
animals

Tazewell, TN

#16 Apr 13, 2013
Next thing you know everyone will say it's ok to be with a farm animal.. As long as they love each other and makes them happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knoxville Center Mall 23 min Just saying 18
Any churches do private baptisms? 57 min Absolute 49
Vote for Hillary 7 hr Gregggggggg 24
Gangs In Knoxville 7 hr Sam I AM 21
Local Knoxville Music Scene 7 hr Sam I AM 3
Abandoned properties on Clinton Highway (Feb '14) 8 hr Sam I AM 17
Knoxville clown sightings 8 hr Sam I AM 9

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance