Searching for Kenny
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I am searching for Kenny he lived in goodlettsville in 1982 and some of 83 in Swift trailer park on Swift drive and I am trying to find him it is very important that I locate him... So please if you know him and where I can find him please let me know !!!!!!!!!!Thank You and God Bless
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Is there anyone out there that can help find him please I know that there is someone that knows him all I need to do is talk to him about something that was done in 83 before he left so please help me find him !!!!!!!!!!
I Know

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Jul 3, 2013
83, Whatever it is and whoever he is isnt gonna give 2 sh*ts about whatever it is. Usually after 30 years people get over stuff, well ok Ill tell ya where I saw him last. He was climbing out of the garbage behind Torinos. I said what are you doing and he said eating supper, if you wana find him check the local garbage cans. Im sure he will be in one of em.
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Hey I Know you don't know shit cause if you did then you would know that he would give 2 shits about it no matter how long it has been
Bro

Springfield, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Check Alicia elliott house she was doing him when Robert was outa town
Unknown

Springfield, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Hey if you don't know him then don't be sayin shit about him cause I know him very well and he would want to know that I need to find him it is very important that I locate him. I have been searching for him all these years and I will not give up till I find him. So if you do know him then PLEASE let him know I have not givin up on finding him..God Bless You and PLEASE help me...
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Well at least I did try to find him after all these yrs but no luck I just hope to find him one day soon!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You all and
God Bless
Jennifer Baggett

Springfield, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2013
What is Kenny's last name?? A little more info and someone may be able to help u.
Wow

Springfield, TN

#10 Sep 26, 2013
Bro wrote:
Check Alicia elliott house she was doing him when Robert was outa town
Which Kenny r u talking about??
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#11 Sep 28, 2013
I am not sure I was told it is Welch but I am not for sure but I hope that someone can help me find him.The last time I heard he was in Orlinda but that was a few yrs ago.
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2013
He would be in his 50's now
Yeppo

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Unknown wrote:
He would be in his 50's now
So your tracking a guy for something that happened in 82 and you dont even know his last name? Sorry but U truly sound like a Nut for real. I think Kenny lives behind the Royal Inn on an old mattress they gave him
Unknown

Greenbrier, TN

#14 Oct 1, 2013
You would not understand why I am looking and what I need him for and I was only 16 at the time so who the hell remembers last names when they are that young and I asked his friends and they said that they think it is welch so that is all that I have to go on but it is very important that I find him now before it is to late so if you don't know who it is then shut the hell up and if you do know then please let me know cause like I said it is very important that I find him soon.So if anyone knows where he is then please let him know that someone is looking for him and that it is very important that I need to talk to him before it is to late for me so please anyone help me that can find him...

God Bless
spt

Springfield, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2013
I know a Kenny but he passed away this year his last name was Link. Im thinking he was about 55 maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic pastor assures immigrants, 'You don't ... 10 min AreUBrainDead 2
News 10NEWS EXTRA: Is racism against Hispanics growi... (Nov '07) 14 min AreUBrainDead 1,574
Mark Green for Tennessee Governor 16 min No fan of Haslam 5
Massage parlor next to papa Murphy's pizza (Sep '15) 18 hr Carl 27
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 22 hr Knoxxie 117
how to get laid in springfield (Dec '12) Sat unoe 62
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... Sat HeardPharts 3

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages