Deadbeat Parents
mom of 3

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Doing the best I can .but everytime I true around I'm in curt for child spot What can I do.
sound off

Friendsville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Animosity is certainly brought on anytime a spouse leaves, whether or not kids were born of the marriage. Grieving follows the death of a lifestyle, creating a valid need to vent. Sometimes a public forum is the only access a person feeling in limbo has access to, to anonymously release his/her hurt. But, PLEASE PLEASE be slow to call your ex a deadbeat parent. Why? It follows his/her -your- kids their entire life, often causing irreparable bias and hate towards the parent that become absent. Think even though you hate your ex.
Muddy

Clintwood, VA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
mom of 3 wrote:
Doing the best I can .but everytime I true around I'm in curt for child spot What can I do.
Shoulda though about that before you CHOSE a loser and CHOSE to make babies with him, while you probably passed up a hundred good guys to get with the LOSER to begin with!! Boo f*****g hoo....
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2013
mom of 3:

Shoulda woulda coulda is always an expected 'go to' for ppl who're also in the throes of feeling like a loser. Their daily thoughts center around so many troubles, they really have to vent; expecting that hurting you will relieve their burden. It never works, just creates more inner rage. So, keep on keeping on, mom of 3; you'll make it.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
jdohe wrote:
mom of 3:
Shoulda woulda coulda is always an expected 'go to' for ppl who're also in the throes of feeling like a loser. Their daily thoughts center around so many troubles, they really have to vent; expecting that hurting you will relieve their burden. It never works, just creates more inner rage. So, keep on keeping on, mom of 3; you'll make it.
Also...having 3 kids with a loser is a CHOICE!!! Tell her to quit breeding with losers and reproduce NO MORE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee ranks among states with highest STD r... (Nov '07) 1 hr ThomasA 28
Arsenal Strength Training 2 hr CLblit 7
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 3 hr Eduardo 45
1st lady 3 hr Eduardo 3
hot girl at jets pizza pink hair 4 hr zach 1
Robbie Lotz II 11 hr In the Know 1
News Car Accident at Airport Auto Auction, 1 dead, 1... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Terry smith 5

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages