Springfield Killings
Krazy

Smartt, TN

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Im born and raised here but moved a while back. I still got fam here and am still around. Man these killins that the police are letting ride with no arrest is crazy. Whats up with this police force? Do they just sit in the office all day? People are naming these killers on Facebook and still no arrest are being made, some of these killers have even killed more than one person. I dont get it, man yall need a WHOLE NEW police crew 911!
Ex-Police Officer

Springfield, TN

#2 Oct 14, 2013
You are so right Krazy the police and sheriff department here are scared to death,they know longer want to do their jobs.their just to scared.
We got a new Police Chief who had big plains for springfield,but he fell in the good ole boys path now Springfield and Robertson County is lost.if something does not happen soon this will be another Nashville.
At one time the Sheriff Department was the best you had Deputys out doing their jobs but know more you are luck to see one of them now.when Sheriff Emery was a live we didnt have the mess with the county we have now.the only way it will change is get rid of the Sheriff and all the dead weight their.and Springfield Police they all need to go from the Chief to the bottom man on patrol.
We must Deman Change....VOTE OUT..... before its to late
Krazy

Smartt, TN

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Ex-Police Officer wrote:
You are so right Krazy the police and sheriff department here are scared to death,they know longer want to do their jobs.their just to scared.
We got a new Police Chief who had big plains for springfield,but he fell in the good ole boys path now Springfield and Robertson County is lost.if something does not happen soon this will be another Nashville.
At one time the Sheriff Department was the best you had Deputys out doing their jobs but know more you are luck to see one of them now.when Sheriff Emery was a live we didnt have the mess with the county we have now.the only way it will change is get rid of the Sheriff and all the dead weight their.and Springfield Police they all need to go from the Chief to the bottom man on patrol.
We must Deman Change....VOTE OUT..... before its to late
I agree, I use to respect alot of the guys up there but now days it is a whole different story. There are several murders here now with no arrest and it is no secret the names but nothing is ever done.
Arnold

Springfield, TN

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Exactly what "killins" have happened that nothing has been done about? What has been on Facebook?
Krazy

Simpsonville, SC

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Arnold wrote:
Exactly what "killins" have happened that nothing has been done about? What has been on Facebook?
You must be lost. There are SEVERAL killings in Springfield with no arrest or pursuance.
Jo Jo the monkey boy

Greenbrier, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Arnold wrote:
Exactly what "killins" have happened that nothing has been done about? What has been on Facebook?
Chris Nash is one and there are several more.
Krazy

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Jo Jo the monkey boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Nash is one and there are several more.
Thats true JO JO, a crying shame no one has been caught!
JohnC

White House, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Let's list all of the killings in past 2 years..give any name you can recall and year so everyone can see how many has occurred
Arnold

Springfield, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Krazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be lost. There are SEVERAL killings in Springfield with no arrest or pursuance.
Besides being critical for my question, you didn't answer the question. Do you not know?
Arnold

Springfield, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Jo Jo the monkey boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Nash is one and there are several more.
I understood that the man they found dead a couple months ago on Grace St., from a self-inflicted wound, was the Nash killer. Is this not true?
The man they just arrested yesterday is thought to be the killer of the other man around the first of the year in South Springfield.
Arnold

Springfield, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Jo Jo the monkey boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Nash is one and there are several more.
Also I understood that there were people who knew for a fact who the killer of Chris Nash was but would not testify. How can the police do anything without proof of testimony? Do you blame the police for that?
Krazy

Knoxville, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2013
I dont have to list them to you. If you dont know then O well. I have had a few friends gunned down here and nothing really ever done. They mite eventually arrest people but they do not pursue cases as they should. They more so wana write seat belt tickets, and other petty stuff. Is it not true that the man arrested yesterday is known to have killed earlier but yet is still hanging out in the wide open here in town. Is it not true that Police could hard investigate Chris Nash's killer and put a murder warrant on the suspect? Is it not true that the man found on Grace Street was just said to be a self inflicted gun shot? It is true that others and his family say no way in hell. Is it not true that he was a serious crime offender once again just strolling the streets in broad day. Is it not true that these people should have been arrested and not be out free? Please Arnold give us the correct answer since you seem to have the answers. Maybe you should realize the issues in thia town instead of sitting back writing petty tickets and use your little badge for more. Is it not true the damn pill problem in this town is EVWRYWHERE? Can Police just not catch these people or is it easier to pull an old lady over for not completely stopping a a stop sign and giving her a 100$ ticket. Is it not true that pills are easier to get in this town than beer. as well as other drugs. Arnold, buddy, maybe since you understand the police force so well you could wake them up and maybe show them the problens here. Is is not true that the police force dont even like their co-workers and many of them are doing suspicious activities their own self? Im confused Arnold please explain
Arnold

Springfield, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Krazy wrote:
I dont have to list them to you. If you dont know then O well. I have had a few friends gunned down here and nothing really ever done. They mite eventually arrest people but they do not pursue cases as they should. They more so wana write seat belt tickets, and other petty stuff. Is it not true that the man arrested yesterday is known to have killed earlier but yet is still hanging out in the wide open here in town. Is it not true that Police could hard investigate Chris Nash's killer and put a murder warrant on the suspect? Is it not true that the man found on Grace Street was just said to be a self inflicted gun shot? It is true that others and his family say no way in hell. Is it not true that he was a serious crime offender once again just strolling the streets in broad day. Is it not true that these people should have been arrested and not be out free? Please Arnold give us the correct answer since you seem to have the answers. Maybe you should realize the issues in thia town instead of sitting back writing petty tickets and use your little badge for more. Is it not true the damn pill problem in this town is EVWRYWHERE? Can Police just not catch these people or is it easier to pull an old lady over for not completely stopping a a stop sign and giving her a 100$ ticket. Is it not true that pills are easier to get in this town than beer. as well as other drugs. Arnold, buddy, maybe since you understand the police force so well you could wake them up and maybe show them the problens here. Is is not true that the police force dont even like their co-workers and many of them are doing suspicious activities their own self? Im confused Arnold please explain
I have asked a simple question. I have not gotten an answer yet. Maybe no one knows. Is that the case? I don't know the police issues anymore than you do. No, you don't have to list them all as you said. But list some. I haven't seen one listed yet. Remember, I don't know anything about the police work but what I read in the paper. Who said I "understand the police force so well". Your the only one that said that. Let me ask this...are the police not suppose to write tickets for seat belt violations because they have not made arrests in all the murder cases? That's a silly statement. Sounds like your pissed off because you got caught with your seat belt not installed. Anyway, we could go on, but I still would want the question I originally asked, answered.
Jo Jo the monkey boy

Greenbrier, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2013
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood that the man they found dead a couple months ago on Grace St., from a self-inflicted wound, was the Nash killer. Is this not true?
The man they just arrested yesterday is thought to be the killer of the other man around the first of the year in South Springfield.
I don't know if it's true or not. If it is, he roamed the streets 2 freakin years after Topher was killed before he killed himself.
Question

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Oct 16, 2013
Richard (Dickie) McQuorter, Jolly, the Leavell man on Woodland St The white man shot in his truck who died later on Kinneys Rd. are a few
Sweet

Springfield, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2013
Candice Owens
Chris"Topher" Nash
Brian
Jolly
Leavell
The Pendleton boy shot in back of head on James L Patterson
I know I'm leaving ppl out but this is a start
Sweet

Springfield, TN

#18 Nov 13, 2013
Let's not forget Kenzie who got shot by the man abusing her mother & no charges were filed
Austyn

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2013
The white guy that died name was Brian Castalow
Castablow

Springfield, TN

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Austyn wrote:
The white guy that died name was Brian Castalow
This guy was a real piece of work. Was riding with the guy that killed Candice Owens and stayed on the streets for another year with snitch protection of the Robertson county law enforcement and courts only to be killed himself. Not surprised he was killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna Bonds 3 hr charlie 3
rats at southfield apts. 3 hr charlir 10
Heath Babb 16 hr Mad Mike 72
News Wife of Tenn. football coach busted for sex wit... Tue Anything fo SPORTS 9
Tennessee doesn't need Hillary or any Republica... Tue TN Reader 37
News Winkler trial not the only thing in Selmer (Apr '07) Dec '15 exo 13
News Wreck sends 2 out by Lifestar (Jul '15) Jul '15 Conerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages