Matt Hinkin WATE-TV a POOR example of...

Matt Hinkin WATE-TV a POOR example of a Weathercaster

Posted in the Louisville Forum

ddisgusted

Powell, TN

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Does this guy know how to forecast the weather, he is never right. It can be raining and he tells us it is sunny. WTF
Myself

La Follette, TN

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I think he does one of the better jobs of any of the others in are area.
Todd Howell

Manchester, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
ddisgusted wrote:
Does this guy know how to forecast the weather, he is never right. It can be raining and he tells us it is sunny. WTF
Preach it brother! This town ain't big enough for the two of us!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2013
I think Julia Johnson is the worst weather person I've ever seen. Matt's okay....by the way are they related? Too bad they got rid of the other little weather guy to replace him with her. He had a pleasant smile.
myself

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2015
I think you need to go back to weather school is no such thing as a percentage of snow and rain every sunday
rustyshackleford

Maryville, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2015
what happened to that cute blonde on WBIR? I could watch her with the sound off
citizen

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2015
I like Matt and Todd. The dude who replaced Julia Johnson is okay. What up with all the red heads/auburn heads in weather?
On please

Jacksboro, TN

#8 Feb 28, 2015
There is no one in the Knoxville market that works harder than Matt give it up.
Philly1954

Madison, TN

#9 Feb 28, 2015
I think if we'd all became meteorologists we'd be making $$$$. I have 4 weather apps on my phone....& can say from experience, they're all wrong. That ice storm we just got over.....not predicted. It was either rain on some sites, snow or sleet in others. Then this last pretty snow.....all I heard was flurries till it was practically on us at 4 pm. After so much poor forecasting....who bothered to take it seriously....I didn't.
I doubt if weather is a thing anyone can predict.....with real accuracy. These tv people read what their told. But you'd think maybe someone could tell them something right for a change.
wondering

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 6, 2015
I heard Matt Hinkin has cerebral palsy. If he does good for him for overcoming.
Philly1954

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2015
wondering wrote:
I heard Matt Hinkin has cerebral palsy. If he does good for him for overcoming.
I checked my Cortana app about this....saw nothing about cerebral palsy. Did see he just hit 25 years with wate-tv. That's pretty neat. I hope his health is not failing him.
No doubt

Knoxville, TN

#12 Mar 7, 2015
There's nothing wrong with Matt Hinkin. However during this recent series of snow and ice storms
David Aldrich on WVLT was by far the most accurate in Knoxville.
SpeakTruth

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 9, 2015
No doubt wrote:
There's nothing wrong with Matt Hinkin. However during this recent series of snow and ice storms
David Aldrich on WVLT was by far the most accurate in Knoxville.
David Aldrich IS the most accurate. He apparently picks the best models to follow whereas the other forecasters do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatcher Homes, LLC ---- Owner punched in face!!!!! (Aug '08) 20 min Kram 4
News Homeless man gets his own apartment after years... (Jan '11) 3 hr therebutforthegra... 11
Tara samel 5 hr Dontdealwithme124 1
News Harriman High School coach under investigation (Jul '12) 9 hr Algernon Ron 17
Electrolux girls 11 hr Soontobex 23
Review: Africa Motor Company 12 hr the grimy phoxx 6
News Wreck sends 2 out by Lifestar Jul 1 Conerned 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages